Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long term cannabis use in some people will eventually start to cause mental health issues, paranoia, delusions etc, he's got all the money in the world to get the right help, which most patients can only bloody dream of getting, but does he actually want it? Because he can talk the talk but from where we're all looking, what is obvious is that it's not working.

Reactions: 53
We met up with friends today and they are all appalled. Especially at the compromises with the military. One of them did feel for the media intrusion on them before.

No sympathy anymore. All to the last person slagged them. It was quite gratifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
He has had intervention by therapists that other PTSD sufferers from our armed forces would give their eye teeth for. He has had therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists the lot but still he behaves outrageously. I‘ll save my tears and sympathy for the ex forces veteran who is living on the streets with PTSD having lost his family due to the trauma .

As I said he's just a git.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This thread is hysterical!!
Why? If you are a prince of a country and you piss of an extremist group such as the Taliban, then you put the people of the country of which you are a prince of at risk of retaliation/ revenge attacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
just wanted to say I only brought-up about the teddies/cuddly toy connection in response to a post about Charles and his ; jumping on a new member to say “not interested” and go to another thread was unnecessary…
You may be completely innocent, but we get a lot of 'what about Andrew' posters on this thread, which is why you probably got the response you did. We are aware of the teddy bear reports in relation to him, but we don't give a tit about Andrew. He's got his own thread.

Reactions: 44
But the taliban have used his words as propaganda on social media saying they have proof he actually only killed civilians and not soldiers.

They obviously don't have proof and its probably bollocks, but fanatics won't care about that. All it takes is for some rogue jihadis to think duck it, we will target 25 UK civilians and we could have another 7/7 or Manchester Arena bombing on our hands.

It sounds like hyperbole but it isn't when you're dealing with religious fanatics who already hate the west and are looking for any reason to target them
Exactly.

And here we go.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Cover of today's Spiegel - a German (left wing) weekly political magazine (probably simliar to US Times magazine). Translates as "The Court Betrayal. Harry's self-destructive campaign against the Windsors." So not very positive. My husband brought it home for me to read. Will update you accordingly if the article contains anything of interest.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Long term cannabis use in some people will eventually start to cause mental health issues, paranoia, delusions etc, he's got all the money in the world to get the right help, which most patients can only bloody dream of getting, but does he actually want it? Because he can talk the talk but from where we're all looking, what is obvious is that it's not working.
Having dealt with someone who has been on cannabis for a long long time what you are saying is spot on! Dealing with someone who is all of the above is hard work. They are so far from reality it’s unreal the amount of crap and lies they come out with is unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So WHAT - Harold you weren't the best man - I can well imagine that they told the world Harold was the best man because that's what the world would want to hear. Basically the royal family give the general public feel good moments and knowing that Harold was supporting William would be a great big feel good moment. I am sure William being older had his own mates (same age) that he would want to be his best man but for the sake appearances they said it was Harold, it's no big deal.
Excuse my rant if I have got this story wrong, I don't think I have bothered to read it properly, its all now just getting ridiculous.
I will still be buying the book and it will be a shame if its all just whinging and he hasn't used its publication to inspire his generation in any way or to bring any sort of hope to them.
Harold will NEVER be the best man, even if he were the last man on earth!~

My reek prediction for 2023: Harold decides to become Harriet with the full support of his lovely wife smeagol. He was always uncomfrotab;le with his todger, and the energy healer helped him to understand that he was actually a woman like both his mummies. See Interview with Caiitlin Jenner at 10:00.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh I dont think it's hysterical at all. I think it's perfectly possibly, unfortunately.

Agree - that teacher in France got beheaded in front of his class for goodness sake!

If you prod the tiger then expect to get bitten

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
You may be completely innocent, but we get a lot of 'what about Andrew' posters on this thread, which is why you probably got the response you did. We are aware of the teddy bear reports in relation to him, but we don't give a tit about Andrew. He's got his own thread.
Fair enough
Edited to add… I am innocent and think they’re all cunts

Reactions: 19
That teacher in France got beheaded in front of his class for goodness sake!

If you prod the tiger then expect to get bitten
People seem to have short memories, forgotten.

Victims , observers and their families haven't, and never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why not? Terror attacks have happened in other parts of the uk they’re not just in London you know.
Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.