Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read at the time that the decision was left to the boys but then Prince Philip said I'll walk with you, or something like that
For so many years Harry basically had a get out of jail card free for basically everything because he was the little boy who walked behind his mother's coffin. Was it a good idea for Harry (and William) to do it? Possibly not, however everyone has things in their life which on reflection you wish hadn't happened or you wish you wouldn't have done. Harry has fixated on it, whereas William hasn't.

Reactions: 51
Bullying is a pattern, it is deliberate and repetitive. It is cowardly as it is done when the risk of negative reaction is minimal (e.g. the classic physical bully picking on someone who is not their own size because they won't hit back). Someone can have a bad day and get snappy with someone, someone can read someone the riot act etc. People are not perfect saints. If it is a one off apologised for or a mistake genuinely acknowledged for then it is not bullying. Just general crappy behaviour. If Harry and Meghan had just done Oprah, knowing that the family would likely not respond to specific allegations, then it would have been a case of them giving an explanation, their side of the story. It would have still been widely ridiculed and controversial in raising the questions and talking points that it did but it would have been a one and done in terms of sitting down and talking about their (clearly negative) Royal experiences. crappy behaviour but, at the time of broadcast, not bullying per se. They could even subsequently express regret about doing it and hoped for forgiveness however unlikely that was going to be. However with the Netflix series and now the memoir it is all very deliberate, repetitive and is an unmistakable and clear pattern. A pattern happening under the cover of cowardice since they know they aren't risking any replies and reactions from the target of their bullying. They are bullies and anyone, regardless of which team/squad they are on or their personal opinion, negative or otherwise, about the Royal family, still supporting the Sussexes are, simply put, condoning general bullying behaviour. Monetised bullying at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Old, but interesting DM article about the various Rattlebone Inn incidents and other bad behaviour. What a charmer.

But he has become a difficult, often 'bolshie' adolescent in the past two years and has been drunk and abusive on a number of occasions.

During a shooting party at the Duke of Westminster's Grosvenor estate in Cheshire two years ago the Prince disgraced himself by getting drunk and being sick across the bar in the duke's home.

One eyewitness said: 'Harry was legless and speechless. The catering staff were appalled because they were left to clear up the vomit.'

Prince William, the duke's godson, was said to be 'livid' at his brother's behaviour. He has never been involved in Harry's escapades and his view is said to be 'He's my brother but he is a bloody liability.'

Harry is also reported to have thrown bottles and drunkenly abused teenage girls during a surfing holiday at Rock, Cornwall, two years ago.

The Prince, who returned to Eton last week, had joined thousands of public school-educated teenagers who flock to the popular resort every summer.

One girl said: 'Harry was sitting on a wall outside a pub. In between throwing cider bottles he was vomiting behind the wall. He is one of the most revolting people I've ever met.'

The mother of another teenager staying at Rock said the Prince's attitude to women was ' intolerable'. She said: 'They are there to be used and abused, touched up and mucked about with.'

Others spoke of Harry hitting one boy who put his arm around a girl in their group, saying: 'Get your hands off, she's mine. She'll do what I say.'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I remember that (was about to post the same), didn't he say something like if I walk will you walk with me.

I may be misrembering.
Yes he said it to William, but H has said he didn't think it was fair W did it without his support. The apparently only supportive thing he has ever done for his brother so I don't believe it for a second. He didn't want to be left out.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I have taken a pic of each page of the new chapter added to Tom Bower's revenge book.
Hopefully you can all read it.
If not, I will scan them and post them again..
Hopefully I won't need to.

Oh @Chita thank you so much for this. I love the way Tom explains everything, and the way he leaves the final paragraph. I'm sure he's well on the way writing a follow up, and I hope by then Charles has stripped them of titles, and the truth can be told about the flatpacks.

Reactions: 21
Going back to his account of birthing the flatpack. He says the nurse smiled at him using all the laughing gas/nitrous and then then doctor came in. Why wasn't this doctor's name and signature on the official royal birth notice posted on gates of BP.

Also, he says they ate nandos which their bodyguards got. How can he whinge about security when he uses them as lackeys/shoppers. Same as when she got her bg to get out of car and give something to a homeless man when she took A to school

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Popped over to one of the Sugar sites. 🤬 On an article justifying Smegs ‘baby brain’ these were some of the comments (attached) WTAF. Lies and bullshit the grifters would be proud of. This is why the RF need to act. Cut these race-baiting, xenophobia-encouraging cunts out completely. Create a new bleeping act to remove ALL titles, no invites, no further reference, nothing. Get RID.
They speak bollocks. London?! London is 2nd most diverse city in the world. The most diverse in Europe. Only 36% of White British people make up the demographics. They've clearly never, ever stepped foot in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Noooo, why wouldn't he just use his frost bitten knob like all other men do and pee outside of his pants/trousers.
Isn’t that one of the benefits of having a penis…that you can whip it out and pee anywhere, like over the side of a boat?

So we are to understand that he was so excited about their first date that he had a boat race, pissed himself, was really, really late, got drunk and stoned afterwards, and she made the first move to call just a few hours after the date ended?

Yeah, that’s an aspirational love story for ages for sure:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not unless you sister had a television show where she poked about in peoples poo.
@wibble Hmmm…I did not know her to be a poo poker, but hey! Crazier things have happened like, for instance…
a D-list mattress actress marrying into the most respected family in the world!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It just gets more and more pathetic.

She will instigated divorce soon, for a payout - and will run straight to her best friend-eee Oprah, with :

" he hit me"
" I had to leave"

Etc etc etc.

You can see it coming a mile off
If she divorces Harold She will be a nobody. No one in Hollywood would go near her. She’s bat tit crazy just like him. Singing to wales seals whatever the duck she sings to.. There’s only so many interviews you can give. I doubt any normal man would go near her at this point I don’t even think Tyler Perry would 😆 Markle is fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ohoho...

Where the money come from?!?
Is it made of hickory or ash? Are the bristles natural or is she using hair from her wigs? Is there room for the hairless one or just his balls? Inquiring minds want to know 🤔🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bleeping knew he had a tantrum about walking behind the coffin! It was supposed to be just William.

At that point he was a nearly 13 year old kid. Please don’t call it a tantrum or say it was just about not wanting to be left out, not about that moment in time. A couple of boys who’d just lost their mother in the most intensive world spotlight get all the allowances in the world from me.

It’s the spiteful drip of a man he’s become and the tantrums he has now that I have a problem with, but I’m never going to deny that moment wasn’t absolutely hellish and life changing for both of the boys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I was too sick in my labours to eat anything, on the postive they were all very short (longest 5 and a half hours with my first and shortest was 1 hr 25 mins - that wasn't fun.

Others have mentioned the tea and toast after giving birth, that is honestly one of the best things ever. I'm a big fan of gas and air as well, had that with all 4 births and when I broke my shoulder, it's the business lol.
In the US you are not allowed to eat during labor. I was denied even water. Ice chips only. It's inhumane. We also do not do gas and air here generally for labor. Epidural or bust.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
They way things are going...
I wouldn't be surprised if the woman in the field was Gillian McKeith.
Gillian McKeech as she's known in Scotland. Wonder if she took bowel sample from Harry as a souvenir, maybe that's why she slapped his butt to get it out. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my! the threads have whipped by.
first thing I'd like to say is, I think he wrote or updated his info in the book when he was separate from Markle
second thing is: he needs to be recovered and dried out , I hope he looks after his mental health, sure as heck she isn't
third thing is : NACHO and the Tindals photo are a result of the vogue photo shoot in Australia are Mike got out of the jungle. And < I bet they got on like a feckin house on fire, that four are more fun than Harold and the ball and chain

Reactions: 28
Hello, apologies for bombing your wonderful thread but i have no-one to vent to 🤣. Prince Harry is a deranged prick, drowning in American psychobabble. SHE reminds me of Maleficent (only more evil). Thank you for you time 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.