Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is in for a shock when Meghan leaves him. She will have been recording and writing everything down from the start.
This will be what will happen, he has literally left himself with just her and she’s not going to last

Reactions: 34
Yet another thread, and love the title! ♥ I've, however, taken a sleepy-hello medication to keep my lungs happy, on top of pain earlier, so I think I'll miss most of this one as well 😂

We were visiting with mum's cousin today and naturally the topic of the narcs came up. Long, heated conversation, but the crux was that they are greedy narcs with actual money and a position of power over us and by virtue of their profession/corrupt deeds. We should never have trusted them and gone NC decades ago.

Also noted that even when someone - mutual relatives - are supposedly supporting us and not them, they don't want to hear about them. In the sense that mum told her cousin that they'd gone on a holiday abroad a few days after berating us and crying about how hard they work yet don't have money to spare and how we're expecting them to give us their hard-earned money (they've grabbed most of mum and my earnings/savings over the years). She said it was a petty thing to talk about. Said the same thing about some stuff another relative had told the fam about her own in-laws' drama. Basically, focus on the main message, that is, the actual abuse - physical, emotional, financial. Give the nitty-gritties only when asked.

And no sane person really asked Sparry.

So basically, everything that Sparry has whinged about so far in these excerpts or in Orca etc ...it's all petty shite that people will enjoy hearing and gossiping about, but like my aunt said, it won't give rise to any sympathy or resolution.

Of course, I agree with @Cinnamon.girl and others that the book is both a set-up for Sparry and a way to blackmail the BRF.

Doubt it will lead to the monarchy's downfall. I think other factors (political, economic, etc) pose a greater threat. But the whingetome has definitely made bolder and widened the target on the royal family's back to include military personnel (current and formal), and the UK population in general.

Silver lining? UK, like any other country, is too important to be 'cancelled'. And like everywhere else, people are resilient and when in this world is there no risk? And there are far bigger issues for people everywhere to worry about. Even if the monarchy falls or William is forced out, he and his family are wealthy in their own right, are talented and decent enough to find a way to continue helping people. Life will go on. Only Sparry and his Ho will lose in most scenarios. Especially since everyone knows that they are in no way a valid alternative to the royal family.
BIB your post
"Especially since everyone knows that they are in no way a valid alternative to the royal family."
So true.
Spot on "the UK is too important to be cancelled". Equally it is too important to be jerked around by a pair of parasites year after year as is happening. The Stoats have been handled disastrously from the outset and it's so frustrating to see this pan out. I don't like C&C but I've been a Monarchist all my life.

I only hope the RF get out of this mess and shake the Stoats off without too much damage to themselves. They need to put an end to this and move on, as the Stoats are not going to either go away or implode. Even if the Stoat does, the Ho will continue to attack and will remain his wife.

I think it's going to be difficult and messy, and they're going to have to bite the bullet about the children. This would mean both the Stoats and the RF admitting fraud and coming up with a plausible story between them. Possible.
Or pay the Ho an immense amount of money and keep it all under wraps for ever. This would be better for the Ho as she would save face and walk away as a "mother" likely with her title but not for the children. Less damage to the RF, and feasible if they removed the Flatpacks from the LoS.

Hopefully the Stoat will return home and be put somewhere safe. Clearly he can't stay with her.
The memoir and docuseries are just distractions.

Reactions: 22
John Bishop talking about the book… reportedly everyone in RF sweating about it… except PA 🤣 … Taking the piss out of posh boy fighting..” the beads are everywhere “ is not something heard during regular people fighting😂😂
Mentioned H took cocaine while on a hunting trip.. missed a bit of that but the jist was being high … and having a gun 🤯 madness ..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Page 286
"Diana's face appeared in the clouds and called out to me.
I flapped my hands which turned into wings, and I took flight" 🦅
new1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hold on......she was given fajitas when she arrived at hospital? Whilst in labour? Come on, seriously?!!
Can you imagine popping a quick mouthful in-between contractions 😳

View attachment 1863584
This In-N-Out place seems quite a feature of their luurve story. Are they perhaps sponsoring the starry eyed young (ahem) couple?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the family make any statement then they perhaps shouldn't address it to the Sussexes directly, they should focus on the media outlets, the companies, the publishers both current and prospective and request that they stop or avoid further unethical facilitation of what is now clear bullying and abusive behaviour. Hit the Sussexes (indirectly) in the pockets they need to sustain themselves. Or at least have any commercial partners potentially tout that the Royal family has been done essentially in terms of content.

Reactions: 29
FFS. Also, I remember some crap about M charming the corgis when she met the queen. Lupo obviously saw through the dog whisperer.
Interesting...Spaniels are typically very friendly and affectionate (my two Working Cockers are as mad as a box of frogs but they have the best personalities!) but they're also very intelligent and dogs can also usually tell good people from bad so that tells me all I need to know. If the dog doesn't like you, you're a wrong 'un 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry is a disaster, the RF can see this. He's out of control , drugs and delusions, and an ego as big as London
I do feckin hate him for what he' done to good people. IF/collected in a straight jacket/ taken back byRF he will be a shadow of his former self ,
that too is sad. RF fucked up and should have sorted this sooner
But, as we know, people, kings or paupers were just fallible humans, so makes a jest of divine rights of kings where they're chose by God and they are rightfully above us .... this is where I and the monarchy diverge big time >
King C - just guilty about his boys and how he let them down with Diana
Will _ looking after his little bro
Harold_ pushed all buttons and boundaries, was a little tit
Honestly, palace did a great job mopping up, ( Failed Eton exam results/sandhurst/army/bunker Harry/ Drugs harry\ Chelsey Harry\ Cressida\The

The RF have given him a pass for ever and NOW they wonder what the feck happened ???

I actually think all this drama with Harold , makes RF more relatable, don't we all have this tit going on with those members of our family who let us down and we want to kick them.

My view is they are RF and they are meant to be an example, like HMTQ, this lot have a fair way to go to prove themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen this? Or heard about this?
Tom Bower made this claim on international television and Lady C confirmed it today on her Youtube Channel. 🔥
04AA0562-4E3B-4C6A-B9DB-4864F8E71DC0.jpeg
922611B9-3425-4B5E-ABD2-AB97856AC692.jpeg
E0456F00-26B6-423C-9AB5-75FC75558B0D.jpeg
802F5CB6-5C2E-4879-B046-723E0FEB12C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Is SHE tired of borrowing jets... or are her "friends" tired of her sponging off of them?

This isn't like shopping for a car, either. I wouldn't exactly buy the cheapest one or opt for a sub-par pilot, Peg.
Well that will be their bank broken further as the cost of the jet is minor in comparison with the upkeep and ‘garaging’ expenses. Green cheese at every turn. And were I Harry or the kids, I would not be getting on that jet unless she was with me as I would be remembering the one plane crash away comment constantly.
Their most recently favoured jet the Bombardier Global 6000 currently goes for between $34m - $64m used. As has been mentioned this is plus pilot, fuel, licences, insurance etc., etc., etc.
Unless the deranged ho thinks that she can rent it out at a premium to idiots - like body parts (allegedly)

Reactions: 24
My point is he has made such an issue about it was an awful thing to ask of a child, but he wasn't asked. William at 15 may have been felt more able to cope and was given the option. He walked behind his mother's coffin by choice. I do not agree with the decision to even ask them it was a horrendous thing to do ( and pretty sure it was the govt not the Palace that asked them to do it will have to check). Tantrum was probably the wrong word but I had speculated about this on a previous thread probably about 2 years ago that there was lots of info surrounding how Will came to walk behind the coffin but nothing about H.
Prince Phillip had to do the same thing as a child. In Nazi Germany no less... I think he was 16 at the time. Hi sister Princess Cecilie had died in a plane crash.

d_with_relatives_wearing_Nazi_un-a-2_1437341965832.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen this? Or heard about this?
Tom Bower made this claim on international television and Lady C confirmed it today on her Youtube Channel. 🔥
View attachment 1864270View attachment 1864273
I don't usually buy into these but they do look quite similar! I think he doesn't realise what a hornets nest he has poked, I'm sure the tell alls about his mother will come in thick and fast now since he's invited intrusion into his personal life like this.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.