Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue Reid who wrote the article in DM yesterday about being approached about her story on the investigation, is on gb news now. She says reason Diana wasn't wearing a seatbelt was because it wasn't working

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Jesus bleeping Christ....

What the duck is wrong with him??? Now, I had a good laugh at Patrick Stewart talking on Graham Norton about not knowing if he was circumcised or not but he sure as duck wouldn't have shared those details about other people.

Harry, you're a feckin idiot!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm supposedly so concerned about my security now as a private citizen to the point that I sued my Grans government over my safety but I will publicly reveal that I personally killed 25 Taliban when I was in the Army. They won't mind obviously.

🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
H killed 25 people 😱
I came to the thread after seeing it on the news.
I know people who served in Afghanistan who were genuinely on the front lines- they didn’t keep a count and I think we’re traumatised by some of the decisions they had to make.
Also, PH was in what they nicknamed “the holiday camp” complete with KFC and a Starbucks. I doubt he saw any kind of real combat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
My dad did active service in the army when he was a young man. When I was a child I asked him if he had killed anyone and he said that was something he would never discuss. So I don’t believe that Hazno killed 25 people and it's extremely distasteful to talk about it whoever they were. The taliban sleeper agents in America will all be after him now.
I should think all US veterans will be disgusted with him also. 2 sandwiches short of a picnic….this child is minus the sandwiches, the beverages and even the picnic basket! Anyway, I thought William was referred to as Wills by his friends and family? Surely calling him Willy shows the writer is taking the piss?

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
The Queen's death is in the Epilogue

He even managed to argue with Charles on that day.

so Will in the wrong again as he didn't reply to Harold - Will might have been somewhat busy....
Charles was quite right not to allow M to go to Balmoral - his mother, his choice

• Sick
Reactions: 45
If a manager or boss told a pregnant employee that they had ''baby brain'' they would be up for disciplinary action. It isnt just rude, its against employment law!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Prince Harry's favorite book at Eton was 'Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men because it was 'short' - and characters George and 'low IQ' Lennie 'reminded him of his relationship with William'
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

THE GHOSTWRITER HATES HIM ALMOST AS MUCH AS MEG'S STYLIST HATES MEG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
There are many fine men who saw active service in wars.
They saw terrible atrocities and were involved in the deaths of other people.
We can only imagine what horrors they witnessed and how it affected them.

I do not know of any ex serviceman who has discussed their experiences. They clam up. And the rest of us have too much respect to ever ask them.

And I certainly don't know of any of them who would be so glib as to refer to war dead they themselves killed as 'chess pieces.'
He seems to be bragging about killing.
The ginger tit has hit a new low with that comment.
My entire life has been in the company of military members - my uncle WWII, my dad a veteran of Korea and Vietnam, my brothers, my husband, my nephews...not to mention my own 25+ year career, including deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan. A good portion of my husband and my friends are SF guys. My husband teaches at a military university. We have literally been surrounded by "killers" our entire adult lives. Never once have we heard a single one ever talk or brag about body count* Honestly war stories usually center around a boneheaded thing that you or your buddy did and making yourself the butt of the joke.

*This is why I find movies about Vietnam ridiculous - no one acted like that. We were once in a room with a group of old men whose **verifiable** body count would be in the hundreds, if not thousands...but you would never hear that from them

As I have told our daughters and nieces - any guy in the bar who claims to be Special Forces ain't Special Forces because those guys wouldn't ever mention it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
William, Catherine and three very innocent children. I can’t begin to think of what George might overhear at school.
Yes - he clearly doesn’t care how his book may affect William and Catherine’s children. Harry and Meghan are so self-centred, egotistical, hypocritical and narcissistic. They aren’t interested in being part of the family, but are happy to make millions from selling stories about them. This book is utter drivel and one sided. I haven’t watched Netflix (don’t want to give them the viewing figure) and I will stick to reading the book via all the tabloids that are publishing stories on it. Remove their titles - they do nothing for the UK or the RF apart from bad mouth us.

Reactions: 49
I am waiting for Sparry to claim "my book was hacked! wasn't me that said those things!".

It's what idiots usually claim when they've been caught saying something incredibly dumb on twatter or similar - "wasn't me, my account was hacked, honest guv!".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What the duck is wrong with him??? Now, I had a good laugh at Patrick Stewart talking on Graham Norton about not knowing if he was circumcised or not but he sure as duck wouldn't have shared those details about other people.

Harry, you're a feckin idiot!
Well we should count ourselves lucky he didn't go into length and girth...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Who represented the UK at the Papa's funeral today?
Anyone know?

Reactions: 20
So do you think that this revelation that he supposedly killed 25 people in Afghanistan is just about trying to get his security paid for? (because it has definitely put a huge target on his back with the Taliban)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.