Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you think that this revelation that he supposedly killed 25 people in Afghanistan is just about trying to get his security paid for? (because it has definitely put a huge target on his back with the Taliban)
The cynics amongst us would agree with you .. interesting to see if this happens.

Can't see his 'revelation' going down well with the Invictus ex-servicemen - especially those who have purchased his endorsed flogging of BetterUP services.

Reactions: 41
The Queen's death is in the Epilogue

He even managed to argue with Charles on that day.

Harold was immensely lucky that the King was magnanimous enough to say that he would be welcome at Balmoral - there was no just reason for his wife to be there. William and Catherine had obviously decided that she would remain with their kids, so she could tell the kids that their great-grandmother had died and would be there to comfort them - William doing that in the immediate aftermath wasn't an option at all because of his position. If Meghan had been allowed to go to Balmoral it would have been another kick in the face to Catherine by the Sussexes - I'm glad that in the stress and pressure of the situation the King showed his support for Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
So do you think that this revelation that he supposedly killed 25 people in Afghanistan is just about trying to get his security paid for? (because it has definitely put a huge target on his back with the Taliban)
Even the Taliban marked him as unhinged, questioning his sanity and deciding Harold's not worth responding to

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry fellow tattle folk. I haven't been drinking, so can't blame booze or reading something and misunderstanding what I've ingested. Have l read right?
Blaming William for his baldness?
Blaming W&C for the Nazi costume?
Whining about a broken necklace and landing on his arse in a dog's bowl (chuckle)
Divulged very intimate details about the royal cocks?
Is in touch with Saint Diana?
Begged his father not to marry Camilla (saying "Who needs to be married twice?")
Disclosed highly sensitive military information, putting both himself and others in a very precarious position?
He's deranged. Seriously off his bonce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Oh duck off, Hazno, you twit! I know you’re thick but come on! You hardly grew up under a rock! I suppose you didn’t know ‘raghead’ was derogatory either?

And what about “How are you feeling today? A little bit gay? Queer on the side?” I haven’t ever even heard an apology for the gay slurs!

Pathetic, ignorant, sloping shouldered little git! Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions for once in your life!
Agree. Funny how he claims he didn't know the terms were racist yet got highly annoyed when someone allegedly said they wondered what Aldi's skin tone would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
My entire life has been in the company of military members - my uncle WWII, my dad a veteran of Korea and Vietnam, my brothers, my husband, my nephews...not to mention my own 25+ year career, including deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan. A good portion of my husband and my friends are SF guys. My husband teaches at a military university. We have literally been surrounded by "killers" our entire adult lives. Never once have we heard a single one ever talk or brag about body count* Honestly war stories usually center around a boneheaded thing that you or your buddy did and making yourself the butt of the joke.

*This is why I find movies about Vietnam ridiculous - no one acted like that. We were once in a room with a group of old men whose **verifiable** body count would be in the hundreds, if not thousands...but you would never hear that from them

As I have told our daughters and nieces - any guy in the bar who claims to be Special Forces ain't Special Forces because those guys wouldn't ever mention it
Dad was in Vietnam and never talked about it. Mom told everyone.

Harry likely has no idea what really happened. Meghan made it up and told the ghost writer what to add.

Sorry fellow tattle folk. I haven't been drinking, so can't blame booze or reading something and misunderstanding what I've ingested. Have l read right?
Blaming William for his baldness?
Blaming W&C for the Nazi costume?
Whining about a broken necklace and landing on his arse in a dog's bowl (chuckle)
Divulged very intimate details about the royal cocks?
Is in touch with Saint Diana?
Begged his father not to marry Camilla (saying "Who needs to be married twice?")
Disclosed highly sensitive military information, putting both himself and others in a very precarious position?
He's deranged. Seriously off his bonce.
Yep. That's exactly what Harold said.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Who represented the UK at the Papa's funeral today?
Anyone know?
The UK Ambassador to the Holy See and Gillian Keegan MP:

I think at the Vatican's request it was mainly Ambassadors. At least per reports in the Catholic press earlier in the week. Plus the German and Italian leaders, and King Phillippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgum and Queen Sofia of Spain: https://time.com/6244567/pope-benedict-funeral/ Edit to add: Some more world leaders were there in private capacity (rather than as official delegations): https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...ther-for-pope-emeritus-benedict-xvi-s-funeral

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I am starting to think that the ghostwriter didn't like Harry and left everything in that would cause controversy, because let's be honest so many things should have been left out of this book but were left in by the ghostwriter because he knew that it would make Harry look worse than ever. I mean there are many examples of things that should have been removed but the two that caught my eye the most include Harry revealing that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan and Harry recounting the day he lost his virginity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Also, his comments about William looking rough at Prince Philip's funeral...well of course he fecking did! He was the funeral of a man he loved and respected deeply. He probably had been crying and not sleeping much as he helped his family, especially his young children, deal with this monumental loss. He hadn't just come from a spa you prat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
25 kills? and bragging about it? how on earth? i had a couple of friends in the Syrian war who undid themselves just for suspecting they might have caused some one's death. in self defence. PTSD is so awful. i just can't. i can't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It was about the treatment of staff. Harry is clearly playing dumb, because William probably wanted Haz to have a quiet word and ask her to tone it down. Haz gets all over-dramatic as usual. And is essentially admitting to being afraid of raising the issue with Smeg.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Does anyone know what AARSE (?) is saying? You know the Army site that has sometimes been posted on here?
Bet they've got a few things to say!
Here’s a direct quote from this afternoon about the Taliban shooting claims:

‘But how many of these "Taliban warriors" were in fact innocent dog bowls innocently minding their business waiting for Fido to drink from them only to have some necklace wearing Muppet step on them ?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Mark Borkowski ( PR expert) on Sky news saying Twitter in Pakistan and Afghanistan calling him a murderer and Crusader…it’s disastrous…..and he’s put a target on his back !!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.