Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what does he want? At the moment the exposure is making Harry look like a complete laughing stock.

So much so that any ammunition the book reveals about William or Camilla or Charles, is going to get lost in all the rest of the sorry story!

The British press are having a field day, and presenting everything in the worst possible light......how does H recover from all this?
It doesn't matter .
The press is also having a field day about the RF, and about the ''details''
Profit for the media is happening, that's where Harry's money will come from.
1. We think that he wants back, that he wants the Royal dignity.
2.Harry actually wants destruction , he wins by virtue of having nothing to lose.

I mentioned it before him:
The basic principle of indoctrination is that the indoctrinated isn't aware of it.
The military version of it (not a negative ) of ''we break them down to build them up'' is now mentioned by Harry with ''they trained me well''
its the scorched earth principle, the irrelevance of ''collaterals'' on a path to a ''higher goal.''
And yes he believes that, but most people will have a hard time admitting the possibility that their ''boy behind the coffin '' is what we see today.
Remember Britain doesn't matter in his world, he wants it down, together with the Commonwealth .
He is maybe a laughing stock, but a laughing stock with serious geostrategic , and political impact.
How does Charles look to you now?
Also -echo chambers are a drop in the ocean, it's about long term ''memories'' and humans don't care about facts or details .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG! I'm trying to work with Tattle in the background. Last I looked, it was page 24 on the previous thread and now we're at 8 on a new one????? I'm never gonna catch up :ROFLMAO:

From what I've read, H&M are over, finished and done with. Just awful stuff coming out. :confused:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Everything leaked so far reads more like the contents of Harold’s secret diary rather than his autobiography.
I am seriously concerned about his mental health. At what point do we launch an intervention?
Never. Let the bastard stew, couldn’t happen to a more deserving person

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It doesn't matter .
The press is also having a field day about the RF, and about the ''details''
Profit for the media is happening, that's where Harry's money will come from.
1. We think that he wants back, that he wants the Royal dignity.
2.Harry actually wants destruction , he wins by virtue of having nothing to lose.

I mentioned it before him:
The basic principle of indoctrination is that the indoctrinated isn't aware of it.
The military version of it (not a negative ) of ''we break them down to build them up'' is now mentioned by Harry with ''they trained me well''
its the scorched earth principle, the irrelevance of ''collaterals'' on a path to a ''higher goal.''
And yes he believes that, but most people will have a hard time admitting the possibility that their ''boy behind the coffin '' is what we see today.
Remember Britain doesn't matter in his world, he wants it down, together with the Commonwealth .
He is maybe a laughing stock, but a laughing stock with serious geostrategic , and political impact.
How does Charles look to you now?
Also -echo chambers are a drop in the ocean, it's about long term ''memories'' and humans don't care about facts or details .
I would say that every time Hazzno opens his mouth, his impact lessens. With every word he is appearing more and more unstable.

As the saying goes, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Holly crap, that thread went fast. I wanted to show you my Meghan Doll has a double strand of the 35 cent eatable necklace, My Hazo doesn’t have one. guess Will really did break his necklace. Lol. Notice her claw? The Wallis Outfit? I think the Kardashian game is trolling them.
View attachment 1857109
Thought you might like seeing these H&M TS4 sims. They just came out on TSR and I have them in my game. I built them a huge mansion but it's decorated with Olive Garden signs and I left breadsticks everywhere. I had to save Harry from the grim reaper because he's miserable all the time and Meghan walks around the house buck naked for no apparent reason.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
There are many fine men who saw active service in wars.
They saw terrible atrocities and were involved in the deaths of other people.
We can only imagine what horrors they witnessed and how it affected them.

I do not know of any ex serviceman who has discussed their experiences. They clam up. And the rest of us have too much respect to ever ask them.

And I certainly don't know of any of them who would be so glib as to refer to war dead they themselves killed as 'chess pieces.'
He seems to be bragging about killing.
The ginger tit has hit a new low with that comment.
I think he’s done it purely to make himself look like ‘Billy big balls’, he probably knows people say Smeg has his balls in her handbag and he’s trying to claw back some of his previous, very well crafted, military man image.
He’s an absolute liability. He’s also an ex soldier with no royal service so therefore he should get exactly the same security as every other veteran - last time I checked that’s a zero!

Reactions: 52
He is threatening Charles , Piers Morgan, and Wharfe with Broadmoor.
Diana spent lots of time in Broadmoor , some will assign altruism to this (her visits) I will not.
Just like watching a open heart surgery had different motives.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Harry realised that people wanted bombshells from him. Really scandalous interesting stuff and all he seems to be able to come up with is "William broke my necklace" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hasn’t he endangered the rest of his old platoon? Or at least possibly caused them ptsd. I know someone who was there the Sam time . His mum posted pics of how proud she was etc wouldn’t take much for someone determined enough to track them down.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I always told you all Harold was far far worse than that grifter he married and he’s proved his malevolence with this utter farce and betrayal of a book.

He’s absolutely revolting,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

There is a line in this article that hazza claimes TQ phoned him personally to tell him that ' GranDad had passed ' which we all know is bullshit because the local police had to contact him as no one had his number

Reactions: 73
4610AD0E-74CF-4EC4-81E7-6A3B492936B8.png

I don’t think anyone has done any work today judging by the amount of comments everywhere, but it’s clear to say Harold is as popular as a fart in a spacesuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
3 to 1 - Harry has still got the knickers of the woman in the field.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So. Just need to know his favourite sex position, and how many times a day he poos, and I reckon we know absolutely all there is to know about Mr ’rEsPeCt My PrIvAcY’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hasn’t he endangered the rest of his old platoon? Or at least possibly caused them ptsd. I know someone who was there the Sam time . His mum posted pics of how proud she was etc wouldn’t take much for someone determined enough to track them down.
He doesn't care though, the only person he cares about is himself and even that's questionable by the way he talks about and treats himself. He doesn't seem bothered by the consequence of any of this on other people, including himself. He has humiliated himself, and this is his own words so he can't claim its lies or slander. I wonder what him and Meghan and making of the reaction, I suspect she knew exactly what would happen.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.