Harry & Meghan #290 Float like Butterfly, Sting like bee, H’s necklace broken. And the dog can’t eat his tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ he is such a bleeping bore. Bangs on about BeKind himself yet thinks it was ok to call Sophie Corcoran, a woman half his age a "dick" on twitter and then brag about it because she has different views to him. Meghan might well say that she had suicidal thoughts. It doesn't mean she ever did have them and I feel almost certain she didn't.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

If he ain't got a target on his head, he's got one now. The amount of people commenting on various platforms saying all the people they know who have served never discuss anything that goes on. The hubby was a royal marine he can't believe the tit he's coming out with on this. Absolute moron. Harry not the hubby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 72
The fact that he killed so many people must be bleeping him up more than anything.Or is that his brother's fault too?.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Oh Jesus, and we haven't even got onto poor Chelsey and Cressida yet! Luckily, they had the nous to spurn his tender manhood - and his tight wallet (note, wallet, not arse) ;)
I am sure both are wiping the sweat from their brows, thinking that they managed to swerve a massive bullet.

Always wondered why they spurned the 'spare', I wonder no more, cheers Harold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh Jesus, and we haven't even got onto poor Chelsey and Cressida yet! Luckily, they had the nous to spurn his tender manhood - and his tight wallet (note, wallet, not arse) ;)
Bet those two are watching this with popcorn, and thanking duck they dodged those bullets from the Royal Whine-ness.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
at this rate, Harold of the Broken Necklace will be invited to the Coronation in his capacity of Court Jester.

back to catching up

ETA: thanks @Cassandra333 for new freddie and @planetmirth for hilarious title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry, but all I can think of when I read that he mounted the woman and she slapped his ass is him mounting that polo pony and thrashing her until she bled.
I see his maniacal expression when he threw the confetti and I think of him killing those rare birds.

No, sorry. I can't draw a cartoon of him mounting a woman or a horse.

And what a horrible choice of word. Mounted.
He's more 'orrible than we thought, isn't he?
Request hereby withdrawn. I hadn’t connected it to his animal abuse. My apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When the time come, I will discretely point to the place where whingeton could be found without contributing to Hawwy new dog bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everything leaked so far reads more like the contents of Harold’s secret diary rather than his autobiography.
I am seriously concerned about his mental health. At what point do we launch an intervention?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
"That he lost his virginity in a field and merrily talks about “mounting her quickly” and getting his arse spanked?! "😱

Harold's obviously read too many John Francome & Jilly Cooper novels :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @BlinkyBill for this snippet

I have not heard the BBC report on this extract yet, we so need Nick Witchell to utter these words. 🤭
Is that quote for real🤢… not respectful to the lady involved 🤬….. new thread! congrats and thanks all- must finish last one , behind again!

Reactions: 26
at this rate, Harold of the Broken Necklace will be invited to the Coronation in his capacity of Court Jester.

back to catching up
Court Jesters were usually very smart people, who critisized king and ruling class. Harold doesn't qualify

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
'I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and sent me away.

Erm who had Spare reading like a Jilly Cooper novel then?! I sure as tit didn’t! This day has been quite the ride pardon the pun!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Prince Andrew must be rubbing his hands in glee… this makes his interview look like small beans.

Why is Harry humiliating himself so completely and publicly?! This makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks for starting the thread Cassandra333 and congratulations Planetmirth on the title.

I wonder if H has mentioned anything about being second rowers at the Platy Jubbly service and mean Sophie giving him the stink eye.

I have to get some sleep now. Wonder how many threads will there be in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ he is such a bleeping bore. Bangs on about BeKind himself yet thinks it was ok to call Sophie Corcoran, a woman half his age a "dick" on twitter and then brag about it because she has different views to him. Meghan might well say that she had suicidal thoughts. It doesn't mean she ever did have them and I feel almost certain she didn't.

At some point he will realise that this ship has, mercifully, sailed….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've spent the day with silly spreadsheets but kept giggling to alternating mental images of H clutching his pearls, or a thick gold chain, in a wannabe Mediterranean lothario style, all while one butt cheek is planted in a dog bowl :ROFLMAO: What an idiot!

I'm sure already said...what did H say to piss of William so much?

H really doesn't get that people really have valid reasons for thinking that Megs is crude, rude, and obnoxious, otherwise he wouldn't be so keen to repeat the words to all the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.