Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately they changed cars and I think she dismissed her driver for the night.
I think I remember rightly that the car Diana was in was a repaired vehicle and the back seatbelts weren't there or not working.

Fayed has to put the blame on someone else because he would have to face the fact that it was partly his fault.
Wasn't he there when they were drinking until the early hours. He let his son leave with the drunk driver instead of getting them a sobber one. Did Fayed try to get them to stay.

Did Diana ring the paps or someone else. How did they know about the different car.
The reports I’ve seen said the Mercedes was thoroughly examined afterwards and all of the seatbelts were working properly. Fayed never should have let Dodi and Diana get in a car driven by Henri Paul. His blood alcohol level was .173%, three times higher than the legal limit in France.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t mean to be disrespectful, and as an American I should be still, BUT rIght now WM & Catherine deserve support. And I wonder how much the King is doing to support them while his traitor son and narcissistic dil abuse and attack the monarchy and his Heir and the Princess of Wales. The good ones are often overlooked, because the mail contents need more attention, finances, support whatever. Favoritism in regular families is unfortunate. If you grow up in the Royal Family, you are raised understanding these things. It’s no surprise to Harry. The Commonwealth is not a possession of Daddy, who can decide who gets it.
You won’t ever be King Harry. And frankly, you are not up to the challenge. Now do everyone a favor, and go duck off somewhere. We’ll let you know when to come back.
Great new thread & title @Shushex and @MoodyBlue. Thanks ❤
I think that there is a lot going on behind the scenes both in terms of the family and the official Palace machine. Just because we don't see it visibly, doesn't mean that it isn't going on. The Palace particularly are playing a long game - for now they seem to be letting the Sussexes digging their own graves. Things may change after the book comes out. I also wonder if they will wait until after the Coronation to slam them hard with things like removing the titles.

Reactions: 41
What are the 7 stages of grief again? Where are we up to with Hazno now?

...."Boo Hoo they won't talk to me" ... so that's his current lie is it? What comes after that when (hopefully) the RF continue to ignore him? Personally, I don't think he cares. I mean he couldn't be bothered to visit his dying granny, for me one of his biggest and most unforgivable sins, so he's clearly a bleeping bleep.

As I said, we've just got a couple of weeks to get through, this'll all blow-over. The rapacious churn of the news-cycle these days works against Hazno and Raquel, whereas the slow-and-steady Royals will keep plodding away, they don't have to work for their press-coverage it comes with the territory; always a visit from a head-of-state, always an event to attend, always a country to visit.

I'm looking foward to a couple of lovely photo's of Catherine and her family at her birthday. During these first few dark months of the year all people want is some happy news ... not some entitled moany millionaire wittering-on about hard-done-by he is.

As for Meghan though ... I think she can go on forever, the energizer bunny of bullshit. Her memoir, then talkshows ... yada yada yada. I think we're all stuck with this talentless wench untill a publication has the balls to do a hatchet-job on her and she takes them to court and she loses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
According to CDaN he disappeared for a week or so in July as he previously got hair plugs and they needed to be fixed.

Well yes I would believe that because the rate he was losing it it should be leaving some sort of bare patch by now.

Reactions: 30
I couldn't bear Hazno's sniffing in the Cooper clip.

I'm so glad the RF have given them less than an inch since they left. It means all their problems stem from more than 2 years ago and if, 2 years after something, you keep spouting off about it like it was yesterday? Everyone has moved on Hazno.

PS Hazno, stop with the 'smart casual' uniform. You gave that up several years ago. Shouldn't you now be in a rolled-up-sleeves lightweight shirt showing off your necklace? That's your new uniform when not in the creased, badly fitting grey suit.

View attachment 1849819View attachment 1849820
View attachment 1849821
View attachment 1849822
I was able to finally what the H preview video and found the sniffing annoying too.
May be Smeg is making H not only juggle but live in the garden. H the life size gnome.
But I didn't think it gets cold enough in LA, may be he bought some snow. 😏😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Royal Grift....

... on Harry's Bolivian flu...
He was on something whether prescription or non, his demeanor was not normal during the portion of the clip shown. His pupils are dilated and his facial mannerisms are very odd.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It’s so infuriating - literally the only person/people the RF have ever issued statements defending is for those two. Such a blatant lie!

Reactions: 42
I couldn't bear Hazno's sniffing in the Cooper clip.

I'm so glad the RF have given them less than an inch since they left. It means all their problems stem from more than 2 years ago and if, 2 years after something, you keep spouting off about it like it was yesterday? Everyone has moved on Hazno.

PS Hazno, stop with the 'smart casual' uniform. You gave that up several years ago. Shouldn't you now be in a rolled-up-sleeves lightweight shirt showing off your necklace? That's your new uniform when not in the creased, badly fitting grey suit.

View attachment 1849819View attachment 1849820
View attachment 1849821
View attachment 1849822
Wondering why William is standing holding pastries - suddenly I love this man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is anyone finding this all is getting a bit boring now? Its the same moans and while I'm enjoying their downfall I also can't be bothered now too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Harry and Meghan #289 Prince Reek so full of pique continues to leak and squeak

Can't make bold due to the bleeping Samsung update

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Harry would be absolutely disasterous as King, if he were first. Even if the Diana stuff didn't happen and he didn't meet Meghan, I still think he would not have the wits or personality to pull it off with grace and intelligence. William on the other hand, knows his duty and conducts himself as he should. Who cares if he did scream at Harry in private? He's allowed to be frank with traitorous family members in private.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
"It doesn't need to be this way"
Words of a blackmailer. Red flag waving as soon as I saw that phrase.
Just seen a few clips on Breakfast TV. bleep is desperate. Let him stew. "Silence is Betrayal" ... Oh do duck-off you shithouse. I still think all of it is just cynical marketing for his book, he knows there can never be any rowing-back from this now. Good ... keep on rowing bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Talk tv now (uk) a psychic is on saying Meghan will host her own chat show.
Says we will see less of Harry and her together.
Says Diana isn't happy.
Says William is having sleepless nights and Kate is supporting him.
Says Charles will be crowned but won't reign for long.
Says someone close to Putin will work against him.
Says China will have an economic downturn.

Now she's gone off on other subjects.

Meghan and a chatshow???? Nah. Don't think any network would employ her now would they???
It would be more likely that Putin would get a chat show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
First day back at work today. Walk into the coffee room at 07:15 and people are moaning about the Harkles. Love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.