Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Tom Bradby

He was originally a friend of William. He was invited to William and Kate’s wedding as a guest.

Yet at some point he has sought the money shot and gone to the side of Harry.

In olden times he’d be sent to the Tower for less.

As much as he is taking the fame of the interviews with hazzno and minge, surely he has completely shot himself in the foot?

He could have been a pal of the heir to the throne, and eventually the king. At the time of William and Kate’s wedding, ITV were beside themselves that they had a journalist giving the inside scoop of events on the day.

Instead he is stuck with the whingers and has probably blown away any chances of getting himself on the honours list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
The liking avocadoes one is the silliest. There was a straight-from-Compton article (That was written by an American) which was also perhaps uncalled for - I honestly don't know.
The Straight Outta Compton headline is pretty messed up. I can honestly see why people witch about that headline. HOWEVER - and please correct me if I’m wrong as I didn’t watch the Netflix series - from the clip I did see on YouTube about this her gripe about this was classic LA snobby classist bullshit not racism. She whined about how she never even lived there so why would they say that like it was personally embarrassing to her that people would think she might have lived there.

I couldn't bear Hazno's sniffing in the Cooper clip.
Sniffing? Somebody having some post nasal drip I see ❄ ❄ ❄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Couldn't reply to a post in the other thread since it's now closed: Different times/ different eras but I think that the Royal family learnt a lot from the days of Charles and Diana. William was never pushed into an early marriage. The Middleton family was included in Royal things from the start - they wanted to ensure that Catherine never felt isolated. William and Catherine were given their time at Angelsey and William working for the Air Ambulance. It has been accepted and expected that they prioritised raising a young family - it must be harder for them to get that balance now of course as Prince and Princess of Wales, but they have a solid foundation there. Their next transition will be much harder of course once William becomes King, but Queen Elizabeth's long life did give them the blessing of not having to make the transitions when their relationship was newer and the kids were younger. I also believe that the way that they have been able to do this had the support, agreement, and encouragement of both the late Queen and the current King.
I don’t mean to be disrespectful, and as an American I should be still, BUT rIght now WM & Catherine deserve support. And I wonder how much the King is doing to support them while his traitor son and narcissistic dil abuse and attack the monarchy and his Heir and the Princess of Wales. The good ones are often overlooked, because the mail contents need more attention, finances, support whatever. Favoritism in regular families is unfortunate. If you grow up in the Royal Family, you are raised understanding these things. It’s no surprise to Harry. The Commonwealth is not a possession of Daddy, who can decide who gets it.
You won’t ever be King Harry. And frankly, you are not up to the challenge. Now do everyone a favor, and go duck off somewhere. We’ll let you know when to come back.
Great new thread & title @Shushex and @MoodyBlue. Thanks ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The Straight Outta Compton headline is pretty messed up. I can honestly see why people witch about that headline. HOWEVER - and please correct me if I’m wrong as I didn’t watch the Netflix series - from the clip I did see on YouTube about this her gripe about this was classic LA snobby classist bullshit not racism. She whined about how she never even lived there so why would they say that like it was personally embarrassing to her that people would think she might have lived there.

The Straight Out of Compton article was about the crime stats where Doria lived at the time. I just read it again. It was drawing the contrast between Harry’s royal upbringing and Meghan’s supposed LA home with Mom.

Quote: ‘Home sweet home? Prince Harry's new girl, Meghan Markle, grew up in this house in Crenshaw, Los Angeles, a troubled area that had 47 crimes in the past week - including murder.’

I found the headline offensive, because Compton, to many Americans, is synonymous with Black gang activity.

But this was never Meghan’s home growing up…she was with her Father. But in the Netflix debacle, is Doria now claiming that Meghan DID grow up there?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
One thing which people ignore is that there was a film released in 2015 Straight Outta Compton.

So it was a media play on words rather than anything else.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Thanks for the new thread. Love it. Don't know if this has been posted, still on page 30 of previous thread.

20230103_132049_temp.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Newbie to this thread. What exactly did the palace do wrong or not put out a press release about that they should have done?
So far I think Smeg is upset about press coverage of liking avocados and bridesmaids wearing tights?
Have I missed something?
Close, but Smeg is livid that she is not in line to be Queen, she felt sure that after the marriage, HMTLQ would scootch over and make room for Megs on the throne Beside her. Then one swift Hip Check to the right and Meg’s sitting up there all alone. when this didn’t happen, she became enraged and vows to spit nails all over The Monarchy.
Harry is a bleep too, it’s not just his wife!
Nice to meet you. :)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Thanks Shushex and MoodyBlue for the new thread.
Also thank you to the tattlers for the recaps.

Thought there would be a new thread once the trailer was dropped.

Does H really believe what he is saying about the leaks. H must be thicker than what we and Diana thought he was if he hasn't worked out that it was Smeg.

Smeg was going to dump him if it wasn't announced that she was his girlfriend. She was the one that wanted the attention from the media.

Your a dumbass H.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
We don't know what his book will say but, given the docu on Netflix and blurbs from the interviews, it's pretty clear they don't care about their niece and nephews. H & M feel very free to talk badly about the entire family, and Will and Kate in particular, without recognizing how this impacts actual children. The your aunt and uncle slagged off your parents is not something that can be hidden given the social media blitz.

Will, Kate, KC, have never said a single word against them. H&Ms kids will never see a bad word about their parents from their extended family.

IMO

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Thanks for the new thread. Love it. Don't know if this has been posted, still on page 30 of previous thread.

View attachment 1849899
God he really is dense isn’t he?!? Henry fella, you ARE the villain, they aren’t you bleeping dumb twit! They are an institution, a business, and you are tying to destroy it…read a bleeping history book you bleeping buffoon…if someone attacks something, that something will defend itself. Your bleeping puppet master isn’t the star of the show plonker duck…she never was…she WANTS to be. Your family are the ‘stars’ and this mental nobody wants a piece of the pie without the YEARS of graft! You’ve been played your twonk!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
This is coercion. He is using coercion to cattle prod the royal family to apologise to them so they have the credibility with the public and feel vindicated, and no doubt so they can get their perks of being royal reinstated that were witheld since they left. It’s blackmail. Pure and simple.

He really is an abomination that man. It’s really disgusting behaviour. How could you ever forgive this level of greed and treachery.
Ok, here’s the apology, tell me what you think:
Dear Harry And Meghan,
We are so sorry you have both turned out to be such traitorous twats. We apologize that due to your 3 year campaign of ‘Poor Poor Pitiful Me‘ we just can’t stand the sight of you two anymore. Now duck off.
Very truly yours,
The Entire Rational Thinking Population of the World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Nah. It’s must simpler than that… merely not riding in a car with a skunk drunk driver or just putting on your seatbelt. Problem solved.
Unfortunately they changed cars and I think she dismissed her driver for the night.
I think I remember rightly that the car Diana was in was a repaired vehicle and the back seatbelts weren't there or not working.

Fayed has to put the blame on someone else because he would have to face the fact that it was partly his fault.
Wasn't he there when they were drinking until the early hours. He let his son leave with the drunk driver instead of getting them a sobber one. Did Fayed try to get them to stay.

Did Diana ring the paps or someone else. How did they know about the different car.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Just wondering, I think Harry might have had some work done, or is it good lighting OR has he had hair transplant, he just sort of looks better to me.
According to CDaN he disappeared for a week or so in July as he previously got hair plugs and they needed to be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"
MLK Jnr used the phrase 'Silence is betrayal'.
It was lucky he didn't plagiarize Martin Luther and start quoting from "On Jews and Their Lies."

Mind, if he had...
The View would have booked him straight away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We don't know what his book will say but, given the docu on Netflix and blurbs from the interviews, it's pretty clear they don't care about their niece and nephews. H & M feel very free to talk badly about the entire family, and Will and Kate in particular, without recognizing how this impacts actual children. The your aunt and uncle slagged off your parents is not something that can be hidden given the social media blitz.

Will, Kate, KC, have never said a single word against them. H&Ms kids will never see a bad word about their parents from their extended family.

IMO
Exactly what I was thinking. W&K don't need this - they have enough on their plate parenting 3 innocent young children and now also having to shield them from the damage being inflicted by their selfish Uncle Harry. I trust W&K are doing all they can to protect the children from this very public and one-sided family conflict, but it can't be easy on them. Harry should know better with his history, but given his (low) level of intelligence he probably thinks that, since he experienced childhood trauma, why should his brother's children 'get away with it' and grow up in a trauma-free environment? Shame on him. God, he's worse than a waste of oxygen, he doesn't actually serve any good purpose on this planet at all. Just depletes and damages. I've no idea what the answer is for him but he needs to be put out of his misery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Make them do DNA tests. If the DNA matches them both, they get titles. If only one matches, one parent? No titles. If both match one parent, no titles. If it’s the way of the monarchy to abide by the rules in place, then follow the rules. If they won’t do DNA tests, then no titles, period. Maybe that sounds too simplistic, but it’s what I think ought to be done.
:::stepping off my soapbox now:::
A DNA test won't prove they were born of the body of the mangy minge so no good for LofS issue.

Talk tv now (uk) a psychic is on saying Meghan will host her own chat show.
Says we will see less of Harry and her together.
Says Diana isn't happy.
Says William is having sleepless nights and Kate is supporting him.
Says Charles will be crowned but won't reign for long.
Says someone close to Putin will work against him.
Says China will have an economic downturn.

Now she's gone off on other subjects.

Meghan and a chatshow???? Nah. Don't think any network would employ her now would they???
The Me, Myself & I show 🙄 OR The Me You CAN See 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.