Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Ginger tits will spout whatever shite TW tells him to , chances are Ginger doesn’t know the first thing about MLK.

I see in a new clip from 60 minutes 5 has stated he doesn’t see himself ever returning to the RF as a full time member.

AS. bleeping.IF.IT.IS.ON.THE.CARDS.
BIB: Does the Ginger One seriously think there is the slightest chance in hell that he could return to the RF as a full time member after the past two years? The delusion is strong in this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Doesn’t he have a face you just want to smack 😡 My grandmother used to say that if you are ugly on the inside it will end up on the outside. You can’t hide it. H needs to pray that she doesn’t dump him, now the world knows he has absolutely nothing to offer anyone…. No balls, no brain, no personality, no reputation, no friends and no money. SMH 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Trevor being interviewed speaks about Hazzno in Afghan and Bouzy shutting people down.

Some good points being made about being shouted at in the Army and fan base (the Cult) turning on them - worth a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just wondering, I think Harry might have had some work done, or is it good lighting OR has he had hair transplant, he just sort of looks better to me.
TBH I think he looks worse.
I thought exactly the same, he looks better, I am guessing he has had some very discreet work done, also wondered about how full his hair looks. I also think both he and MM have lost quite a bit of weight and I guess good lighting and filters help too.
I thought he actually looked odd. He has some sort of weird, unhealthy pallor about him and looks waxy IMO.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Nina Myskow got her ass handed to her on a plate by Esther Krakue on GMB. Nice. Nina was pretty rude as well, I was quite surprised she should know better ... constantly interrupting and not letting Esther make her point. Basically ended with Esther calling them both brats who should act as adults, asking Nina if she would like her significant other to go on TV and slag her off .. "Well, he wouldn't do that", "No," Esther replied, because he's a "Adult" (not a manchild brat-bleep) BOOM! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Meghan, repulsed by all things British. Even this innocuous teabag sets her off
tea.gif

Breezing through airport security prior to the freedom flight 🇬🇧✈🇺🇸
meghan.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Does anyone here sincerely remember a time when these two were in danger of becoming more popular than Will and Kate? Harry by himself was always popular, but I simply cannot remember the addition of her sending them stratospheric in popularity. There was never a danger of them eclipsing the Waleses so all this stuff about the palace sabotaging them because of their popularity seems very leftfield.

I've just heard a so called journalist parroting it in GMTV too but I just think they're rewriting history

Thoughts??
I agree, I don't think there’s any data to confirm that. I guess they’re talking about the Markle Sparkle type headlines when everyone was on about her being a breath of fresh air.

This poll is a bit of a step back in time! I bet not being first, and being behind Kate, really triggered her. I mean that had to be racism, what else could it be? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From @TheCutiePatootie in the last thread:

My Bib - and of course that would create a nice Princess of Wales sized hole...:eek:

That our lovely Smegs still couldn't fit through. Though she allegedly does have experience with being flexible and bendy and crawling through back windows (or whatever) of cars ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As I posted yesterday, would love Samantha and Tom to request a reconciliation just to see their reaction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Harry would be absolutely disasterous as King, if he were first. Even if the Diana stuff didn't happen and he didn't meet Meghan, I still think he would not have the wits or personality to pull it off with grace and intelligence. William on the other hand, knows his duty and conducts himself as he should. Who cares if he did scream at Harry in private? He's allowed to be frank with traitorous family members in private.
When Dax Shepherd interviewed H and H said there is always one in the bunch after Dax mentioned about being sexually assaulted when young.
I cannot remember what they were talking about but Dax and his co-host were having a bit of a laugh at H because he didn't seem very bright.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pls get your leg length measured for correctly fitting trousers. Seeing your ankles is not attractive or pleasing.

1672736841775.png

Not the face of someone I'd choose to be in the room with. Hello "hair"

1672736901112.png

A couple (?) of freds ago, someone asked about the value of 43's 2022 wardrobe. UFO No More have released their tallies -

In total amounts, as considered by the wonderful UFO, she places AFTER

Charlene of Monaco, Maria-Olympia of Greece, Catherine Wales, Sofia of Sweden & Maria Theresa of Luxembourg

Which when you tally - Charlene does a lot of couture wearing by virtue the RF connections with leading designers and Monaco being 'the billionaires playground', MO attends oodles of high society events and her maternal family is loaded (even though she isn't a working royal), Catherine has done many duties this last year, can't speak so much on Sofia but she IS a working royal, and MT is MT.
All bar MO are working royals, Charlene & MT are the highest-ranking women of their respective royal families...

No wonder Hazno is burning through his inheritance...

1672736989134.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If he hates the Institution so much then why is he continuing to use his titles...of said Institution

• Sick
Reactions: 70
Harry's burned his bridges.
He's a firestarter, twisted firestarter....
( old cartoon. They are in halloween costumes. He's Keith Flint from the Prodigy in their Firestarter video. She's dressed like wotsername from the Princess Diaries and the kids are dressed in costumes too. Meghan once said Lily dressed as a skunk - In the Ellen interview, I think. The rescue chicken thinks dressing up is beneath her so she is just observing.)
halloween costumes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If he hates the Institution so much then why is he continuing to use his titles...of said Institution
Because it's the only thing that connects the poor abandoned little boy with his ✨ father and brother ✨
If he didn't use his titles, poor widdle diddums wouldn't have ANY identity (because mummy was a princess don't you forget)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did Harry state he wouldn’t return to full time royal duty? I bet he would return to part time duties as isn’t that what him and his scrag wanted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Some eejit on ITV this morning insisted that Harry doing interviews is exactly the same as Charles doing one confessing his infidelity in the 90s.

No, you fuckwit. Charles confessing to his OWN bad act in a single interview isn't the same as Harry repeatedly lying and slagging off OTHERS for money.

Their supporters are really f'n stupid.

• Sick
Reactions: 72
Pls get your leg length measured for correctly fitting trousers. Seeing your ankles is not attractive or pleasing.

View attachment 1850209

Not the face of someone I'd choose to be in the room with. Hello "hair"

View attachment 1850210

A couple (?) of freds ago, someone asked about the value of 43's 2022 wardrobe. UFO No More have released their tallies -

In total amounts, as considered by the wonderful UFO, she places AFTER

Charlene of Monaco, Maria-Olympia of Greece, Catherine Wales, Sofia of Sweden & Maria Theresa of Luxembourg

Which when you tally - Charlene does a lot of couture wearing by virtue the RF connections with leading designers and Monaco being 'the billionaires playground', MO attends oodles of high society events and her maternal family is loaded (even though she isn't a working royal), Catherine has done many duties this last year, can't speak so much on Sofia but she IS a working royal, and MT is MT.
All bar MO are working royals, Charlene & MT are the highest-ranking women of their respective royal families...

No wonder Hazno is burning through his inheritance...

View attachment 1850212
All that dosh, and she still looked shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.