Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's in some sort of weird trauma bonded therapy cult with Meghan as the mother figure he couldn't save.
It's so mental. She is playing him like a fiddle.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I find it unbelievable (or do I?) that he’s banging on about the RF making no attempt at reconciliation but Old Tom Markle begged them for a reconciliation after apologising constantly for the pap mistake and they would not give him the time of day. Are they blind to the double standards?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Just wondering, I think Harry might have had some work done, or is it good lighting OR has he had hair transplant, he just sort of looks better to me.

I thought exactly the same, he looks better, I am guessing he has had some very discreet work done, also wondered about how full his hair looks. I also think both he and MM have lost quite a bit of weight and I guess good lighting and filters help too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
h
The complete and utter gall of this man to place his struggle in a similar vein to Martin Luther and the black community - I just bleeping can’t with him. Wtf do people not see how this is exploitation and appropriation of the most vile kind.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
h
The complete and utter gall of this man to place his struggle in a similar vein to Martin Luther and the black community - I just bleeping can’t with him. Wtf do people not see how this is exploitation and appropriation of the most vile kind.
We all know Ginger tits will spout whatever shite TW tells him to , chances are Ginger doesn’t know the first thing about MLK.

I see in a new clip from 60 minutes 5 has stated he doesn’t see himself ever returning to the RF as a full time member.

AS. bleeping.IF.IT.IS.ON.THE.CARDS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
The liking avocadoes one is the silliest. There was a straight-from-Compton article (That was written by an American) which was also perhaps uncalled for - I honestly don't know.

Other than that, nothing else warranted this reaction.

Even in their docuseries they can't pinpoint which negative articles were untrue.
I think the Mail thought they were being funny with the Straight Outa Compton headline. I don’t think they intended to say something that could be considered racist.

Reactions: 32
Sorry if been linked before but some good little bits of info from a well respected youtuber

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately they changed cars and I think she dismissed her driver for the night.
I think I remember rightly that the car Diana was in was a repaired vehicle and the back seatbelts weren't there or not working.

Fayed has to put the blame on someone else because he would have to face the fact that it was partly his fault.
Wasn't he there when they were drinking until the early hours. He let his son leave with the drunk driver instead of getting them a sobber one. Did Fayed try to get them to stay.

Did Diana ring the paps or someone else. How did they know about the different car.
Fayed wasn’t in Paris. I think they spoke to him on the phone.

Oh, Chita did a Harry Antoinette, very good it was :m 🍄 :m

Eta, found it. https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...ker.32722/page-7#lg=attachment1506845&slide=0
All Chita’s drawings are in the media gallery. Much easier to search there!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anyone here sincerely remember a time when these two were in danger of becoming more popular than Will and Kate? Harry by himself was always popular, but I simply cannot remember the addition of her sending them stratospheric in popularity. There was never a danger of them eclipsing the Waleses so all this stuff about the palace sabotaging them because of their popularity seems very leftfield.

I've just heard a so called journalist parroting it in GMTV too but I just think they're rewriting history

Thoughts??

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks for the new thread. Love it. Don't know if this has been posted, still on page 30 of previous thread.

View attachment 1849899
Again, no self awareness. Consider the possibility, Harry, that your ARE a villain and a complete loose canon.
He should know that this isn’t just family ties, it is a company. No one would get away with whistleblowing on a company (or “institution”) without going down the formal approach of a grievance procedure or tribunal, and taking appropriate legal action if need be. He is a whistleblower, and should be treated as such. I.e. held at arms length.
Surely he must understand this. If he had done this to the British Army, does he not think they would have iced him whilst any investigation/legal action was under way?! You can’t just go on national TV slagging people off without reputations. He has acted out of malice and is blatantly trying to blackmail his own family. He’s an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just wondering, I think Harry might have had some work done, or is it good lighting OR has he had hair transplant, he just sort of looks better to me.
Given how insecure he is that he's now wearing lifts to be the same height as W I'd say he's definitely had work done - image is everything to them - they don't care about reality.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It's not lit from above, makes a difference.

I don't think he's had any kind of transplant, but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 28
We all know Ginger tits will spout whatever shite TW tells him to , chances are Ginger doesn’t know the first thing about MLK.

I see in a new clip from 60 minutes 5 has stated he doesn’t see himself ever returning to the RF as a full time member.

AS. bleeping.IF.IT.IS.ON.THE.CARDS.
What new clip?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder when will the Stoats start acknowledging the US press changed the tone towards them (and are now calling out their bullshit) by calling US press and US people "racists".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone here sincerely remember a time when these two were in danger of becoming more popular than Will and Kate? Harry by himself was always popular, but I simply cannot remember the addition of her sending them stratospheric in popularity. There was never a danger of them eclipsing the Waleses so all this stuff about the palace sabotaging them because of their popularity seems very leftfield.

I've just heard a so called journalist parroting it in GMTV too but I just think they're rewriting history

Thoughts??
This is what I've been saying to my husband!? When were they surging in popularity? I don't remember her ever being particularly popular apart from around their wedding day. It just proves to me even more how detached from reality they really are as I think most people didn't have an opinion either way. Most normal people are aware of the royal family and who they are but that's as far as it goes! No one was anymore obsessed with H&M than they were W&K and whoever has spun them this line must be laughing their heads off. Again, it's more proof of their classic narc behaviour to assume things went wrong because they were soooooo popular and adored and loved 🤣 Er no. Things went wrong because you were bullying your staff, lecturing the general public about climate change whilst racking up air miles left right and centre, ignoring decades old protocol, leaving members of the public in the lurch after having waited for you for hours because you were 'tired'... the list goes on and on! The fact they accept NO responsibility in this blows my mind

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.