Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the Diana this, Diana that, I cannot believe that she would not be massively disappointed in her dimwit son. I don't believe that the dimwit would even have married her at all. Had they tried to pull the race card, I think Diana's response would be go ahead. If you think that will have any effect on me, guess again. Her popularity was such that she could have withstood any blackmail Smegs could have tried to throw at her. IMO, of course.

I'm also waiting (not so patiently) for the truth to come out about the flatpacks. It's all over social media now - they can't hide it forever and I think it's just a matter of time before they have to admit they don't exist or used a surrogate - just please hurry up someone and spill the beans!! :confused:
BIB - yes please hurry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just an aside: I wonder how many copies of Revenge have been delivered by Amazon to ChateauSixes?
I also wonder which country those orders were placed?
How many were sent as gifts :ROFLMAO:

Someone at AmazonBigData is sitting on that data…

Just wondering.
Do we know if it's true that they managed to get the Bower book banned in Canada?
What makes me furious with all this speculation about Diana’s death is all responsibility leads back to Fayed himself. IMHO.
It was his lack of security for his son and Diana, his driver (drunk or otherwise), his promotion of ideas they were engaged and/or pregnant (despite his son having another fiancé on another boat previously which created unnecessary post death speculation, it was his hotel they ate at - they could have stayed there that night, and it was his son orchestrating their date night. More than likely Fayed had been pumping up the pressure the romance to create the press hysteria.
So if Harry wants to blame someone start focusing on Fayed. His invitation to holiday. His boat. His son. His security. His car. His driver. His restaurant/hotel. His idea to push the romance/fling.
Quite right, but neither Fayed nor Stoat want to lay the blame where it belongs. Both have a vested interest in blaming the RF - Fayed because part of him likely feels guilty though this guilt is probably flattened by his rage that the Royal prize slipped through his family's fingers through their own stupidity and cockiness.

Plus he's not right in the head and nor is the Stoat. Two obsessives fixated on the past over a dead woman neither will allow to rest. No thought for the others in her family, like William, her sisters and brother etc.

Stoat will look for clues of RF involvement in his mother's death, and because there are so many unanswered questions, the likelihood is that he will dig them out and develop them. A potential nightmare for the RF, because the Alma crash wasn't cut and dried and 100% proven conclusively an accident. Everyone knows the seatbelts, change of route and drinking, but there are loose ends and it is these that Stoat may hope to tease out. He may be able to buy information aided by Fayed, who's still alive and living in England.

Stoat of course can't directly accuse the RF / PP of involvement, but he can cause them trouble and for this reason I doubt the memoir will be published.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am slowly getting through TB’s book. As others have said, it’s difficult to read too much at a time. Although most of its contents had already been uncovered by you Tattlers, as a relative newcomer to the world of the Cunts of Montishitshow, it’s good to see her true colours written down in black and white for ever more! It should be compulsory reading for everyone - may be a manifesto pledge for the next conservative leader?

I would also like to sincerely thank the duo for all they have done and continue to do. As the news programmes (and most other tv output) becomes more and more difficult to watch (don’t get me started on the BBC) they’ve provided hours of entertainment on this forum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do we know if it's true that they managed to get the Bower book banned in Canada?

Quite right, but neither Fayed nor Stoat want to lay the blame where it belongs. Both have a vested interest in blaming the RF - Fayed because part of him likely feels guilty though this guilt is probably flattened by his rage that the Royal prize slipped through his family's fingers through their own stupidity and cockiness.

Plus he's not right in the head and nor is the Stoat. Two obsessives fixated on the past over a dead woman neither will allow to rest. No thought for the others in her family, like William, her sisters and brother etc.

Stoat will look for clues of RF involvement in his mother's death, and because there are so many unanswered questions, the likelihood is that he will dig them out and develop them. A potential nightmare for the RF, because the Alma crash wasn't cut and dried and 100% proven conclusively an accident. Everyone knows the seatbelts, change of route and drinking, but there are loose ends and it is these that Stoat may hope to tease out. He may be able to buy information aided by Fayed, who's still alive and living in England.

Stoat of course can't directly accuse the RF / PP of involvement, but he can cause them trouble and for this reason I doubt the memoir will be published.
It's easy to corrupt the things which are universally perceived as ''incorruptible''
$$$, because there are no consequences for corruption
-the uncovered ''witness ''
-the ''investigative'' journalist ''discovering '' new ''facts.
-the new ''evidence '' which changed after $$$ offers and fame potential for former ''security.'' or witnesses .
The apeal of books, documentaries and limelight ...
The sky is the limit, and money isn't in this case.
Just the current amount of ''information'' documentaries , and ''facts'' via books supported by Fayed without questioning is amazing .
He took John Major's government down, people underestimate his anger and influence .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that most of their charitable efforts have to be about young people, kids or Invictus.
It’s not as if they could ever represent Age Concern or a Befriending Charity for the elderly.. is it?!😧
Unlike Kate or Camilla who can regularly support all age groups. Plus Diana who loved older people.
The Sussexes in their own personal lives have demeaned , ignored and maltreated elderly people like Thomas Markle, the Queen and Prince Philip… not to forget Prince Charles.
Compassion vacuums both of ‘em!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Good on you Wooton! Especially since it’s just about the footage for their Netflix Gods and the hope of an Oprah/ King interview.
Creeping about in Germany and abroad as if they had any right to represent the UK… pair of slimy ingrates. Only good part is they’re always worth a laugh. Her wardrobe choices alone have become free entertainment to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We had a long sourced conversation here in 2022 about QCT promoting ButterUP on QCT website .
Yes you're right we did. Just that it's relevant in that they're now using their positions in the QCT to link to One Young World in Manchester. Do their QCT positions make this a semi-Royal visit? Looking on the internet they're still President and Vice-President of the QCT. Unbelievable, but still hanging on like a pair of ticks.

"The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT) is partnered with One Young World (OYW) to offer QCT Scholarships to 53 young leaders – one from every Commonwealth country. Furthermore, it’s a pre-eminent global forum for young leaders...
"Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are heading back to Europe in September. The couple, who support several charities, will attend the One Young World 2022 Manchester Summit in the United Kingdom on Sept.2 days ago
https://abcnews.go.com › story
Meghan Markle to deliver keynote address at One Young World ...
(Some bits of the above were in Hamster's post last thread.)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The article is very confusing because it actually says that the children came with them, but it also says that they didn't come with them further down in the article. So whether the children came with them or not is questionable due to the article saying two different things. IMO though I don't think the children came with them as they weren't seen once which if they had have been someone would have reported it to the media.
View attachment 1506835View attachment 1506837
The interesting thing here (but I'm easily diverted) is that this is a clumsy change after the event to toe the Press line, and the proof-reader slipped up. I don't think for a minute the Flatpacks were here, they didn't meet Chuck and Gladys, and the whole thing's a huge con. But this could well be an example of the Press toeing the line, a very obvious one. It should be in the Wiki before it's altered again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thing is he never grew up with Diana as his mother in the fullest sense, she was gone before she could correct his worst tendencies & enhance his strengths, she was not there to read him the full-on Riot Act when he played up badly as a teen & to support him with unconditional love & support when he got it right. William was that bit older so had more of her nurturing, that bit (much) more intelligent & got away to a school that suited him in good enough time to develop the natural mother-son separation & burst of independence. Basically William had done puberty by the time Diana had died, whereas Hazza was about to crash that tape.

Hazza really is stuck as that 12 year old boy - the Peter Pan Prince.
While I agree that William has always been more mature that Harry - I don't really agree that William was "done with puberty" when Diana died. William had just turned 15 whereas Harry was 2 weeks from his 13th birthday. The agegap between them is really quite small. I', not sure how much "nurturing" either of them got given that both were sent to boarding school at the age of 8 and then had to split holidays between their parents.

There seems to be a tendency to parentify William - making him out to be much older than Harry and somehow responsible for him when the reality was the 2 being very close in age

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Interesting that most of their charitable efforts have to be about young people, kids or Invictus.
It’s not as if they could ever represent Age Concern or a Befriending Charity for the elderly.. is it?!😧
Unlike Kate or Camilla who can regularly support all age groups. Plus Diana who loved older people.
The Sussexes in their own personal lives have demeaned , ignored and maltreated elderly people like Thomas Markle, the Queen and Prince Philip… not to forget Prince Charles.
The young ones are probably more easily manipulated to support them?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It is interesting that these pictures have come out now and that no paparazzi has spotted him in Mozambique before these pictures were taken so it shows that he can actually do things on the low without calling the paps. According to this Instagram post he has already left Mozambique as he was there for three days with his friends, it is also interesting to note that Meghan wasn't with him and I wonder when he actually went to Mozambique as the post doesn't seem to mention when he went or what the purpose of his visit was, but I suspect it is something to do with Travalyst. I might be wrong but didn't someone mention that they read a tweet about Harry being seen on a flight.

1660766415157.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It is interesting that these pictures have come out now and that no paparazzi has spotted him in Mozambique before these pictures were taken so it shows that he can actually do things on the low without calling the paps. According to this Instagram post he has already left Mozambique as he was there for three days with his friends, it is also interesting to note that Meghan wasn't with him and I wonder when he actually went to Mozambique as the post doesn't seem to mention when he went or what the purpose of his visit was, but I suspect it is something to do with Travalyst.

View attachment 1507175
I thought earlier this year,he was making his mouth go, gobshiting about the likes of us flying on aeroplanes to go on holiday,and how we shouldn't because of the carbon footprint ?
H- ypocrite - as usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Quite right! I feel marginalised as it's all One Young World, Young Entrepreneurs, Budding Activists, Schoolchildren.... I'm waiting for a Sunsuxx announcement that the Stoats have partnered up with someone like Sterident or Tena Incontinence pads and will give a speech on bladder control and denture care in the community. Front seat, me, waving my stick and clacking my false teeth.
I'd probably not be allowed a ticket as I'm not a POC and would have difficulty getting to my feet for the standing ovation. They only target youngsters because they're more impressionable than a cynical old bird like me, who's seen two World Wars and is quietly confident of her irresistable radiant femininity.... 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If they're renewing their vows, it's a sure sign that they're getting a divorce. Of course, they'll be doing it for NetFlix. You can just see it...

'We'll get married again. It was really popular last time and we got millions of views. Imagine how many we'll get if we do it again with the kids in attendance!'

'No Harry, we can't put handkechiefs over their faces, it didn't work for MJ, it just ended up being bad publicity. And then he died, Harry, remember that? He died. Do you want me to die? Is that what you want? He died, your mother died and now I have to die to?'
The surest sign of divorce in the reality TV world

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It is interesting that these pictures have come out now and that no paparazzi has spotted him in Mozambique before these pictures were taken so it shows that he can actually do things on the low without calling the paps. According to this Instagram post he has already left Mozambique as he was there for three days with his friends, it is also interesting to note that Meghan wasn't with him and I wonder when he actually went to Mozambique as the post doesn't seem to mention when he went or what the purpose of his visit was, but I suspect it is something to do with Travalyst.

View attachment 1507175
ooh so that’s twice he’s been able to sneak in & out without notice. Verrryyy interesting. 3 days in Mozambique without her, she must be climbing the walls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I suggest that the younger generation are easier for them to manipulate and therefore monetise. Us (well certainly this) oldies have been giving them the side eye for a little while now and they know it.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.