Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Oh look, here's our lovely Scabies a while ago confirming what we all know.....the leak is your house Reek 🤔
Damn those receipts on the ol' internet....
View attachment 1849515

Let's not forget this one as well. Mouthpiece is Bradby this time, from early 2020.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
OMG that face. And of all the beautiful women he must have ever seen, he fell for her? I know there were other reasons, but still!

I need another eye cleansing. 😱😱

I'm looking at more candle-making supplies and the white tea fragrance oil I wanted is out of stock. There's a white tea and ginger available, and I'm tempted because that sounds fresh, but I'm also afraid of being markled 😱 he's spoiling the word for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Make them do DNA tests. If the DNA matches them both, they get titles. If only one matches, one parent? No titles. If both match one parent, no titles. If it’s the way of the monarchy to abide by the rules in place, then follow the rules. If they won’t do DNA tests, then no titles, period. Maybe that sounds too simplistic, but it’s what I think ought to be done.
:::stepping off my soapbox now:::
It's not the DNA that's the problem - It's the born of body and if they've used a surrogate the children are not born of body so legally can't be in the LoS

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Talk tv now (uk) a psychic is on saying Meghan will host her own chat show.
Says we will see less of Harry and her together.
Says Diana isn't happy.
Says William is having sleepless nights and Kate is supporting him.
Says Charles will be crowned but won't reign for long.
Says someone close to Putin will work against him.
Says China will have an economic downturn.

Now she's gone off on other subjects.

Meghan and a chatshow???? Nah. Don't think any network would employ her now would they???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
How about we have a new law made, position in line of succession is withdrawn if

1) you live overseas.
2) you quit being a working Royal no matter where you live.
And
3) if your birth isn't signed off by the required 4 doctors as being of the body and legally legitimate.

It's got my vote.
Also no dual citizenship, British only

Reactions: 47
When is the last time they did anything in Montecito?
I find it interesting how they are never seen in Montecito as we don't see any photos of them shopping and the Netflix documentary showed very little of them in Montecito because from the footage that we saw they were in many different parts of America. As a result of this I personally don't think they are actually living in Montecito because if they were you can guarantee that there would be photos of them and I also personally believe that they are living separately in different parts of America because I find it strange that apart from the public appearances that they make when they are doing an event we never actually see them together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So Your Highness, this is the plan.
Send them a gold edged invitation to the Coronation, not forgetting to enclose a copy of the seating plan showing their thrones next to yours and the voucher entitling them to borrow their choice of any tiara in the Royal collection.
They are then met at the airport and taken directly to the Tower of London where they will be shown to an ensuite dungeon with only one key. After settling them in, you personally will lock the door and throw the key into the Thames.
After the Coronation knees-up you will make public their letter apologising for not showing up and explaining that they have seen the light. They will therefore be spending the rest of their life living in a tent in Africa doing good works.
Job done.
Enjoy the rest of your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh look, here's our lovely Scabies a while ago confirming what we all know.....the leak is your house Reek 🤔
Damn those receipts on the ol' internet....
View attachment 1849515
This is coercion. He is using coercion to cattle prod the royal family to apologise to them so they have the credibility with the public and feel vindicated, and no doubt so they can get their perks of being royal reinstated that were witheld since they left. It’s blackmail. Pure and simple.

He really is an abomination that man. It’s really disgusting behaviour. How could you ever forgive this level of greed and treachery.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Make them do DNA tests. If the DNA matches them both, they get titles. If only one matches, one parent? No titles. If both match one parent, no titles. If it’s the way of the monarchy to abide by the rules in place, then follow the rules. If they won’t do DNA tests, then no titles, period. Maybe that sounds too simplistic, but it’s what I think ought to be done.
:::stepping off my soapbox now:::
Doesn’t get round the surrogacy issue though.

Reactions: 41
How about we have a new law made, position in line of succession is withdrawn if

1) you live overseas.
2) you quit being a working Royal no matter where you live.
And
3) if your birth isn't signed off by the required 4 doctors as being of the body and legally legitimate.

It's got my vote.
Mine too.

I'd add a #4 to it.

No dual nationals in the LoS, unless the 2nd nationality is a Realm.

And a #5

No automatic titles for married-ins who aren't UK or Commonwealth citizens. You have to acquire UK citizenship first.

That was one of the RF's first big mistakes with Smeg. They gave too much of the milk away for free.

They would have been perfectly within their rights to restrict certain things until she followed through and actually became a citizen.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m way behind but I just popped in to say I am currently reading Traitor King and the similarities between the two couples is astonishing. I know it’s been discussed before but as I’m reading it’s really deja vu

Upstaging his brother the King at every opportunity ☑
Ringing constantly to demand money, to the point ☑
Throwing tantrums and even threatening suicide to get his own way ☑
Courting the Americans and making public statements disparaging the monarchy ☑
Referring to Wallis as his mum ☑
Allowing her to take precedence over him ☑
Whining about their mistreatment ☑

And don’t get me started on Wallis 🙄
Weirdly it actually cheered me up, it was a huge scandal at the time but the monarchy survived it and the couple themselves were not happy with their lot. The Count and Countess of Monteshitshow should have read the whole script

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Talk tv now (uk) a psychic is on saying Meghan will host her own chat show.
Says we will see less of Harry and her together.
Says Diana isn't happy.
Says William is having sleepless nights and Kate is supporting him.
Says Charles will be crowned but won't reign for long.
Says someone close to Putin will work against him.
Says China will have an economic downturn.

Now she's gone off on other subjects.

Meghan and a chatshow???? Nah. Don't think any network would employ her now would they???
Meghan's idea of a chat show is talking about herself, to herself. It would be colossally boring. The woman has no spontaneous thoughts and when she does, she shoots herself in the foot. She is boring. I think that when she had a date with a guy who could do something for her, she got him into the sack as quickly as humanly possible because if she spent the time talking to him, her vapidity would kill him. That probably lasted a few times and then she couldn't hold onto them. That does make me question Trevor and Corey. They must be really dull guys.

Do I understand the journos correctly? Harry is going to keep dropping tidbits and bombs about his family in order to become part of the family again? What moron told him that this would work? He is continually proving himself to be the most worthless piece of tit human being on the planet. At this point, I think he is worse than she is. I always blamed MM for everything, but I think that he may be worse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
The Monarch & his Queen, raving it & giving it some to The Three Degrees " When will I see you again? " , on New Years Eve, at Anne's BBQ 😃😃
10ba9d563b7ab0fe78de803e4d98f8e7--parachute-games-channel-islands.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I find it interesting how they are never seen in Montecito as we don't see any photos of them shopping and the Netflix documentary showed very little of them in Montecito because from the footage that we saw they were in many different parts of America. As a result of this I personally don't think they are actually living in Montecito because if they were you can guarantee that there would be photos of them and I also personally believe that they are living separately in different parts of America because I find it strange that apart from the public appearances that they make when they are doing an event we never actually see them together.
Where are the photos of them out with the kids?
US media is less restrictive than ours but there are NONE of them out as a family , not even taken by the public Do those poor children leave the house?

Ive seen a pic today of William & Catherine incognito at UK lapland taken by another visitor.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.