Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla tominey was on This Morning today speaking about the pair.

She said she was so confident in her source of the megxit story that she didnt run it past the palace press office.

Andy Peter's tried to get her to name her source and she wouldnt

But I got the strong impression that her story came from the horses mouth..either Harry or Meghan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The traitor son has already made his feelings quite clear towards his father AND his father's status as sovereign when he stood behind KC and did not sing "God Save the King".
Disloyal and petulant behaviour - he really believes he is invincible - will be interesting to see if he attempts to skew the written Constitutional formalities and how far the RF are prepared to 'let go' to accommodate him. (probably under the guise of 'modernising' the ceremonials). I truly hope not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It is noticeable to me that in the previews that we have seen of both interviews the book isn't even mentioned as the only thing that we have seen so far is Harry moaning, so I actually wonder how much of the book is going to be talked with Anderson and Tom because from what I have seen it is going to be another interview in which Harry makes further digs at the Royal Family.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Do you think that the situation with the Harkles has made William and Catherine worry even more so about their kids? They basically need Charlotte to be like Princess Anne, and Louis to be like Prince Edward. Both providing steadfast support to their sibling the Monarch, and not having any jealousy at all. It's a hard ask really.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just thinking about stuff......

They say Carole Middleton was a social climber determined to advance socially.
They say Catherine had intended to go to another university but when it became known William was going to StAndrews, she applied there with the intention of meeting him.

Compare this to Meghan asking people to help introduce her to a wealthy Englishman.

Why is it any different?

It isn't because Catherine is white and Meghan isn't.

It goes back to one being classy and the other having no class.
Carole wanted the very best for her children.
She hasn’t tried to take advantage of their connections (well maybe apart from Wimbledon, but they are real tennis fans so that is just a bonus) or trade off their names.
She hasn’t made statements to the press.
She is one classy lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

She said she was so confident in her source of the megxit story that she didnt run it past the palace press office.

But I got the strong impression that her story came from the horses mouth..either Harry or Meghan.
To be honest, I am appalled that two award winning journalists will let the Dimwit get away with that one. I am shocked that ALL media involved are not coming forward - as Dan Wootton - on the subject. That silence is not treason, but is the sign of complicity. I believe they are STILL getting leaks from TW, about the dimwit and about the family. That's the source they are protecting and they know TRF will not take them all to court. This is a vile game that is being played.

The Dimwit and TW will be in trouble very soon. They are irrelevant in the US, unwanted in the UK, dreaded everywhere. They have explored TV, Podcasts, and now book. Every single endeavour has flopped. Yes, everything had some hype, then bad critics, then oblivion. So now we will have the Dimwit book, then TW's book. Then what??

If TRF keeps shut, avoids them, gives them no new material: what will they do?

Reactions: 58
Carole wanted the very best for her children.
She hasn’t tried to take advantage of their connections (well maybe apart from Wimbledon, but they are real tennis fans so that is just a bonus) or trade off their names.
She hasn’t made statements to the press.
She is one classy lady.

And that's the big difference isn't it.
It's all down to being classy - Middletons
And having no class whatsoever - Harkles

Reactions: 44
To be honest, I am appalled that two award winning journalists will let the Dimwit get away with that one. I am shocked that ALL media involved are not coming forward - as Dan Wootton - on the subject. That silence is not treason, but is the sign of complicity. I believe they are STILL getting leaks from TW, about the dimwit and about the family. That's the source they are protecting and they know TRF will not take them all to court. This is a vile game that is being played.

The Dimwit and TW will be in trouble very soon. They are irrelevant in the US, unwanted in the UK, dreaded everywhere. They have explored TV, Podcasts, and now book. Every single endeavour has flopped. Yes, everything had some hype, then bad critics, then oblivion. So now we will have the Dimwit book, then TW's book. Then what??

The divorce is what will happen. You can guarantee that the wife is already collecting lots of 'evidence' for it. She would also be another Fergie and keep her title - she'd be Meghan, Duchess of Sussex? He'd slink back to the UK broke and drug addicted, while she'd stay in the US still using her title in search of celebrity and her next victim.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Do you think that the situation with the Harkles has made William and Catherine worry even more so about their kids? They basically need Charlotte to be like Princess Anne, and Louis to be like Prince Edward. Both providing steadfast support to their sibling the Monarch, and not having any jealousy at all. It's a hard ask really.

You would think so but it really isn't.

Harry is an extreme outlier, in my opinion.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even Andrew didn't reach a point where he was so jealous of his brother that he actually wanted to hurt him, did he?

Granted I haven't paid attention to him as much but from what I gather though there was head-butting here and there (mainly about his children) he overly accepted that he would never be King and also just got on with the job - Like Anne and Edward. It is the human trafficking friends that were his downfall, otherwise, he would still be fully supported and actually have a prominent role now.

Charlotte and Louis just need to be good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Some possibilities are :
Explode
Implode
Up their Meds
Claim welfare money
They will not :
Go Away
STFU
Apologise
Reduce their Meds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just thinking about stuff......

They say Carole Middleton was a social climber determined to advance socially.
They say Catherine had intended to go to another university but when it became known William was going to StAndrews, she applied there with the intention of meeting him.

Compare this to Meghan asking people to help introduce her to a wealthy Englishman.

Why is it any different?

It isn't because Catherine is white and Meghan isn't.

It goes back to one being classy and the other having no class.
Also, both Catherine and TW made a choice. They choose to marry a husband that came with a LOT of obligations, scrutiny and public exposure. Kate made her choice in her 20's, after being with William for a long time. TW made her choice in her late 30's, with a mediocre acting career that was declining (Hallmark movies path), and after being married, and I'm pretty sure she was determined to marry him after their first date.

But Catherine embraced it all. We saw her grew her confidence and develop a natural ease on the job. TW never even tried. EVER. She was shocked that it wasn't always about her. She never learned (I LOL every time she pushes the smart one narrative), she was offensive, entitled and a bully for the people working with her. Funny thing is that we have proof of all of this, sometimes by her own words, reality show, podcasts.

One was in love with a man, and accepted the responsibility that came with him, and had a family that supported her (still do) through thick and thin; the other saw the man as (another) stepping stone on her pursuit of fame and money, and rejected ALL that came with him - on the way she also rejected ALL her family - even the ones that supported her and paid for her life for as long as she needed - that didn't fit some picture she was trying to paint, or contradict some of her "creative" stories.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

And wasn't Josie Gibson daft going on about the two 'luverly boys' reconciling. I'm sure she was hoping the palace was watching 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The big leagues probably wouldn't touch her but I could see one of the lesser-known channels doing at least one series as even if people were hate-watching it would get them some publicity and viewers...for a while anyway.
Who the duck would agree to be interviewed by this cretin though?

Maybe if they relaunch Jeremy Kyle…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You would think so but it really isn't.

Harry is an extreme outlier, in my opinion.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even Andrew didn't reach a point where he was so jealous of his brother that he actually wanted to hurt him, did he?

Granted I haven't paid attention to him as much but from what I gather though there was head-butting here and there (mainly about his children) he overly accepted that he would never be King and also just got on with the job - Like Anne and Edward. It is the human trafficking friends that were his downfall, otherwise, he would still be fully supported and actually have a prominent role now.

Charlotte and Louis just need to be good people.
Apart from the Epstein issue, Andrew's arrogance has always been problematic. I do think that he was jealous of his older brother (because of the importance thing), but definitely nowhere at all to the point of where Harry is.
And you are 100% right about Charlotte and Louis being good people. That's all that is really needed for anyone Royal or not-Royal.

Reactions: 42
Apart from the Epstein issue, Andrew's arrogance has always been problematic. I do think that he was jealous of his older brother (because of the importance thing), but definitely nowhere at all to the point of where Harry is.
And you are 100% right about Charlotte and Louis being good people. That's all that is really needed for anyone Royal or not-Royal.
Andrew would do anything for his girls and I like him for that.

He was always referred to as the Queens favourite, but I think it might have been because he was the “spare” and she wanted to give him a role but not make him think he was high up in the LOS. That was a mistake Diana made.

Anne had no such expectations as the new LOS rules meant she could never inherit the throne so carved out her own role. Edward did the same.

Reactions: 37
This is why I just don't know what to think. It was during a time when everyone was using "Straight outta ...." to describe themselves, it was a social media trend, and there were even t-shirts.

View attachment 1850989View attachment 1850990View attachment 1850991

But again, if Compton is associated with gangs, and she never lived there, then I suppose I see why she was pissed.

Was it racist? Is a question I can't answer.
Not sure what it was other than in poor taste. From my perspective as an American from LA that headline was a bit shocking and cheap. It was obviously a play on the NWA song and album (I totally forgot their biopic was released around that time too) but I wouldn’t really say it was an innocent play on a social media trend when it immediately talks about the gang violence in Crenshaw. Which is also widely known for its association with street gangs just like the vast majority of Los Angeles neighborhoods TBH. But each area and neighborhood is different and for Angelenos it’s something of a local cultural pride thing of what specific neighborhood you’re from. I also read that article like the author was an idiot for not knowing or misconstruing that the neighborhoods are in different areas. (Similarly when I see montecito/SB called LA I immediately roll my eyes.) I can see how people would call it racist because not every black person in LA is from Compton & ripping the headline from one of the most famous gangsta rap songs/albums ever does leave you open for attacks of racism and classism when you’re using the headline for shock value.

Twisting this into a multi year bitchfest for money is an overblown reaction. If they didn’t have narc victim complexes it wouldn’t be something that anyone would remember now. It’s the one headline that is constantly mentioned to prove how racist and awful the press and the UK were and that is bleeping wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, both Catherine and TW made a choice. They choose to marry a husband that came with a LOT of obligations, scrutiny and public exposure. Kate made her choice in her 20's, after being with William for a long time. TW made her choice in her late 30's, with a mediocre acting career that was declining (Hallmark movies path), and after being married, and I'm pretty sure she was determined to marry him after their first date.

But Catherine embraced it all. We saw her grew her confidence and develop a natural ease on the job. TW never even tried. EVER. She was shocked that it wasn't always about her. She never learned (I LOL every time she pushes the smart one narrative), she was offensive, entitled and a bully for the people working with her. Funny thing is that we have proof of all of this, sometimes by her own words, reality show, podcasts.

One was in love with a man, and accepted the responsibility that came with him, and had a family that supported her (still do) through thick and thin; the other saw the man as (another) stepping stone on her pursuit of fame and money, and rejected ALL that came with him - on the way she also rejected ALL her family - even the ones that supported her and paid for her life for as long as she needed - that didn't fit some picture she was trying to paint, or contradict some of her "creative" stories.

I wish Harry had chosen someone as elegant, gracious and classy as Catherine.

It's amazing that so much nastiness has been caused by a woman who only carried out 72 Royal engagements and who has only been with Harry for such a short time.

Who the duck would agree to be interviewed by this cretin though?

Maybe if they relaunch Jeremy Kyle…
He's on talk tv.
His late father used to be private secretary to the Queen Mother.
He has epic rants about the Harkles.
He would definitely conduct the kind of interview we want to see.

Reactions: 30
Supposedly, Harry reads the comments under articles. I think early on they both started to see that… in comments and on social media,….the public was reacting negatively to her lavish baby shower, the ‘Diana with bananas‘ stupidity etc. and they expected the Palace to control THAT as well.

No one can. But my guess is that they wanted every slight answered and rebuked.

Neither one of them can abide anything short of adoration.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.