Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully will have the cat home either tomorrow or wednesday Sadly it won't be Applepie as She has a medical condition that requires Her to have a life long special diet which will too expensive for me But the cat people have another one lined up for me a four year old boy called Luka who like Applepie is a house cat tbh at this point I will be happy with any cat they pick for me lol as I have a pile of cat stuff waiting for the lucky one lol
So pleased for you Zippy ❤❤❤😻😻

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Let's not jump the gun.

Let's wait and see what William and Charles have to say first....
I am not sure that was true - I have seen someone post that it isn’t and haven’t seen any mention in the media etc.

The speculation seems to be it is the Christmas day speech being filmed 🤔🤔 so will have to wait and see if there is a broadcast today I expect 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 21
According to the Mail article, the reality show airing "next month". Huh? So, next year? Because the article is from 4th December
Also, from IMDb, Doria made her debut four years ago. Awks.

1670241068702.png

Dropping in on the netflix count:

1670242253759.png

PS: WHY do the Duo have a "Global Press Secretary"? Better question - WHY do they keep making up titles?

Reactions: 33
I don’t think Netflix are going to go full Tiger King in this ‘documentary’ series. I think it will show them in an awful light just being who they are but the worst will still be hidden.

As soon as the contract is ended though (and it will be the second the series drops!), I think Netflix will start work on some real documentaries about the pair. They’ll have tons of unused footage that they own, they’ve no doubt got a hundred stories about the tit they’ve pulled and the people they’ve bullied, and Netflix will be determined to use it all to bury them! They’re not going to make any cash off this financial turkey so they might as well try and get some money back by dropping them off a well deserved public opinion cliff!
I’d reinstate my Netflix if they presented me with THAT documentary - ‘The REAL truth not THEIR truth’ - a Netflix GLOBAL event exclusive (I can hope)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
HOT OFF THE PRESS (From Rhiannon Mills - sky reporter - twitter)
Still not creating an account for it, sorry not sorry Netflix...

1670242713038.png

Get out the counter...

Reactions: 21
No! Just NO!! ANY member of the RF who has anything to do with that nasty piece of work (HRC) is wrong!! She is just as bad as Smegs!!! (If not WORSE!!) 😡
Oh come, come, next you'll be demanding the Clintons return the universitys the government sold them on the cheap.

Reactions: 19
Sounds like a threat to KC to be honest. Pick up the phone and give into our blackmail demands before it is too late.

I'm so weary of them getting away with -
1 Spamming every outlet with misinformation.
2 Widening the racial divide
3 Trying to overshadow actual Royals trying to do good works
4 Pretending to do good works out of altruism when it is for self promotion and self gain

I cancelled my netflix subscription citing as reason their being given a contract.
I will not watch this season or any future seasons of the Crown.
And I won't watch this docu series or buy his book.
There will be enough on GBNews and TalkTv to let us know what is contained in them.

Also white people all over are being asked to make reparations for the actions of their ancestors. Actions taken years ago by people they never knew.
How about everyone looking to end modern slavery? It is happening now. We can't change history but we can change things now.

How about we all stamp out racism and discrimination of ALL kinds.

And how about Meghan and Harry make reparations for their actions?

If the Royal family have racusts and bullies amongst their ranks and if there is bad stuff being hidden then, let it come out.
Tough luck if it shows them in a bad light. If bad things have happened then let's have it all out in the open.
BUT
if all that bad stuff comes out, then the truth must also come about about Meghan and Harry (THE truth not Meghans truth.)

No more cover ups.
Get it all out in the open and let the people decide what happens then.

Time for truth. No more cover ups or misinformation.
I've had enough.

It's not even funny any more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Please Tattlers can someone briefly explain to this stupid,ageing old fucker what this Tiger King thingy is I get the gist but not the meaning.

I have led a very quiet life the past 5 years although my mouth engages well my brain won't catch up.

Please help the Aged!!
Tiger King was a documentary about this guy in America, Joe Exotic, who had a Tiger/Lion park…a really shonky one. He was filmed for a documentary that he thought was a serious one but in the end it was kind of laughable (but tragic too in terms of the poor animals) because … well… Joe thought he was fabulous and a star and a great singer… but really he was tragic and abusive and he tried to murder someone. To ‘Tiger King’ Harry and Meghan means lets hope their documentary exposes them for the try-hards they are… they will think the doco is a serious portrayal of their ‘true love story’ but really we will see it as a parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No! Just NO!! ANY member of the RF who has anything to do with that nasty piece of work (HRC) is wrong!! She is just as bad as Smegs!!! (If not WORSE!!) 😡

Keep your enemies close.....
Better to have her inside the tent pissing outside it than outside it pissing into it etc

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stand the woman either, but at least she was First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State. Sophie isn't going to be in one of the conference rooms at the Hilton Hotel Midtown, with a bunch of lower-level Kennedys, Alec Baldwin, and a list of "special guests" that includes someone else from Suits, and some bloke from 90210. (Let's hope it's not the bloke from Smeg's epic cameo, eh?)

And you just know Smeg would shove through every row of chairs in the Hilton hotel and make a fast getaway out of there if Hillary gave her a nod of recognition.

As it is, she'll just have to make do with Hilaria......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The plot thickens...

which explains this...

[/QUO
Clinton can see the way the wind is blowing. Let's see if H&M share a stage with Zelensky this week. If he has any sense he won't even send a video clip!!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the documentary might be sympathetic towards Kate? Harry's mention of how women who marry into the family are treated makes me think it could be, but that doesn't make much sense :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Less that...

Than this...

Which makes what William is about to say all the more intriguing.
And the meeting between the King and Queen and Marlene.
Watched a bit of this vid, from about 20 mins in.

It suggests a Twitter link from Meghan/Ngozi direct to Hillary Clinton's account, who is also presenting an award to Sophie Wessex.

What's that all about ? Double agent/frenemy ??

ETA: View from about 23.02

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.