Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know The Queen always greeted the plebs with: So, how far have you come? She was no mug.

Reactions: 40
This is huge, my friends. Absolutely HUGE. I am no fan of HC but the woman is brilliant and calculated…she knows intimately how the strongest political,winds are blowing.

Look at the timing! Here is this icon of the Dem party choosing to give the back of her hand to Kerry Kennedy and Markle’s award. She is essentially honoring this ‘racist institution.’

Hear that creaking sound? It’s the tables turning…this has made me a believer. WOW!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Does anyone else think the documentary might be sympathetic towards Kate? Harry's mention of how women who marry into the family are treated makes me think it could be, but that doesn't make much sense :unsure:
No. It'll be how Kate went through it but failed to "protect Smeg".

Like it was her job to, or something. A mum of two, with a difficult third pregnancy and a seriously mentally ill younger sibling, should have dropped everything....

Or the entire RF's job. Where was Eugenie? Their mate?

In Hazza's mind it appears that Britain and all its institutions should have bowed down. Because Haz the family racist married a WOC.

Yes, there's a hierarchy and Haz and Smeg weren't at the top. Which Hazza knew.

And all the Royals get crap press at some point.

So....Diddums to hurty feelings.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Oh they're really going for it.

tit.
I’m too scared to click on it and watch….
edit: got brave and watched. Ha ha ha… it’s all the drama about “the full truth” and needing to be protected. Especially the “women that marry into the family”. (Kinda left out a Catherine here!). Puleeze! Bull….Crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is huge, my friends. Absolutely HUGE. I am no fan of HC but the woman is brilliant and calculated…she knows intimately how the strongest political,winds are blowing.

Look at the timing! Here is this icon of the Dem party choosing to give the back of her hand to Kerry Kennedy and Markle’s award. She is essentially honoring this ‘racist institution.’

Hear that creaking sound? It’s the tables turning…this has made me a believer. WOW!
At first I didn't get what you were saying ... I'm no fan of HC either ... but I understand now. Do you think Hillary has much sway in the Dems these days?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm as anti-royal family as it gets (sorry everyone!) but it's beyond me how you can do this to your own family. I actually think too much focus is on Meghan, even if she should be more mindful of having a good relationship to the family she marries into (yes, it can be difficult from both sides, as it is for every family, but if you are willing to things improve over time, even if there is racism), ultimately it's on Harry to put the foot down and do the right thing.

Lorraine is such a fan isn’t she? She always gives the positive twist on the pair of them or is it just that she’s so “sweet” about everything 🤦‍♀️
Lorraine has a type

Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think the documentary might be sympathetic towards Kate? Harry's mention of how women who marry into the family are treated makes me think it could be, but that doesn't make much sense :unsure:
Definitely not, it will be about how easy it was for Kate, she didn't get the same press intrusion, hounding, attention, negativity etc - it will be all about how much worse it was for M than anyone ever in the history of the RF and how they didn't protect her but they did for Kate

• Sick
  • Sad
Please Tattlers can someone briefly explain to this stupid,ageing old fucker what this Tiger King thingy is I get the gist but not the meaning.

I have led a very quiet life the past 5 years although my mouth engages well my brain won't catch up.

Please help the Aged!!

There you go Nutty Tiger King is a screwed up batshit crazy man who ran a zoo where he was breeding tigers for money also plotting to murder another Tiger / big cat owner who also is a bit strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So apparently Netflix has dropped a new trailer. The first one had over 250k downvotes

Also, one of the photos from the first one was from 1938:ROFLMAO:

1670244198056.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Bloody hell, that's them finished with the RF he is actively briefing against his own family. What a snivelling snide spiteful snake

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Why use the titles of a racist institution from a racist country with a racist press Markle??????

Who the hell are you without it?

• Angry
Reactions: 51
No! Just NO!! ANY member of the RF who has anything to do with that nasty piece of work (HRC) is wrong!! She is just as bad as Smegs!!! (If not WORSE!!) 😡
i feel the same way about Crooked…but look at the bigger picture in the moment.

HRC does nothing without calculation and collaboration with the biggest Dem power brokers. Markle must be soaking the Hermes blanket this AM. She is about to trash the UK and the monarchy as eviland racist over a period of days…and Hillary is handing out awards….essentially negating her premise.

Second Row Kennedy…and a stab in the back from her “mentor.” They (he Dems) apparently don’t see her value to them anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Looking at the trailer :sick:, it is very clear they have either been filming from day one with the intention to always 'sell' their story, or they are reenacting events that who knows of they are true or not or just a figment of both of their very sad and delusional imagination.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I have changed my mind.

They won't attack Catherine.

They will use her and Diana to prove that women in the family were mistreated and piggyback from their experiences to make Peg's claims seem legit.

While simultaneously trying to make Harry look better than William because William didn't throw tantrums and leave "to protect his family". I think they will use George too. There were issues with the paparazzi when George was born.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.