Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. Hope no arachnids take offence at being lumped in with the twit. :p

I liked this comment

I was so deeply moved by her 40th birthday video featuring Melissa McCarthy mocking the Queen and the people of the UK just 4 months after the Queen's husband of over 70 years had died. The thoughtful little details she employed so there was no mistaking who was being targeted, the cabbage hat, the english tea and tea set, oh the kindness the compassion for her to weaponize Melissa McCarthy to mockingly deliver her jabs and digs directed at a grieving widow who sat alone during her husbands funeral due to COVID.... to think she would target a 95 year old woman with bone cancer with such attention.... see how she champions women of all ages! I can't stop the tear from falling.... left eye.
:ROFLMAO:

They just get better and better, don't they? Epic trolling.

And as we enter this season of goodwill, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Secure in the knowledge that, over in Monteshito, Hazza is probably feverishly reading all of them. And is literally "going spare". :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Will the poll at the top of the next thread be for us to vote on which Netflix executive will be the first to put the pot plant on their desk into a cardboard box ? ...

ETA: Overseen by security 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hopefully will have the cat home either tomorrow or wednesday Sadly it won't be Applepie as She has a medical condition that requires Her to have a life long special diet which will too expensive for me But the cat people have another one lined up for me a four year old boy called Luka who like Applepie is a house cat tbh at this point I will be happy with any cat they pick for me lol as I have a pile of cat stuff waiting for the lucky one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So apparently Smeg has been named in the FT 25 most influential women 😲
Try & hold on to your breakfast 🤢
View attachment 1783697
View attachment 1783696
When they write this sort of crap they need to give examples to justify why and how she is deemed so influential IMO

i could write any crap I want without any evidence to substantiate it, which appears to be happening too often now, and who voted or decided this I wonder? Oh yes of course

Yomi Adegoke
Yomi Adegoke is a journalist who writes about race, feminism, popular culture and how they intersect, as well as class and politics.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh Zippy what a happy week for you and Luca!

Regarding the reports of TQ meeting Lidl…could it have been over zoom? We know that there is no evidence of her entering the country so it is either that or they rented a local child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not her TV debut, I definitely saw her at the wedding!
Ah but that was a non speaking part because she was silenced 🤣🤣 remember the book launch in the marquee when she actually spoke and Smegzy was not at all happy 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry, posting this cos i can't get rid of a post I accidentally hit quote on. Hoping this fixes it.
The "Delete Draft" item under the floppy disk icon, followed by refreshing the page, clears that out.

1670239915834.png

• Heart
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...
That’s how grifers think, you always risk when you grift…

Regarding Netflix: they either don’t care after all the tit they went through with Markle and finished it only because of the large sum they’ve already invested or this is really going to be Tiger King 2.0
So far I am happy for the trailer comments, the soundtrack theme (The Frog Princess by Divine Comedy), actually, if it turns out they mock them, I will subscribe to Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping disgusting.

Their children are private and they will sue you at the drop of a pic (unless it is M when H is away). Other kids, helping school children plant Diana's favorite flowers, mid pandemic lockdown when even their own parents weren't allowed in the school, dead kids, and now kids who have lost a parent are all there to be used to show how great they are.

The pair of them are disgusting hypocritical scum. Especially H who bangs on about his mother at every chance.

I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked?
Sounds like a threat to KC to be honest. Pick up the phone and give into our blackmail demands before it is too late.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
When they write this sort of crap they need to give examples to justify why and how she is deemed so influential IMO

i could write any crap I want without any evidence to substantiate it, which appears to be happening too often now, and who voted or decided this I wonder? Oh yes of course

Yomi Adegoke
Yomi Adegoke is a journalist who writes about race, feminism, popular culture and how they intersect, as well as class and politics.
Yomi seems a barrel of laughs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s how grifers think, you always risk when you grift…

Regarding Netflix: they either don’t care after all the tit they went through with Markle and finished it only because of the large sum they’ve already invested or this is really going to be Tiger King 2.0
So far I am happy for the trailer comments, the soundtrack theme (The Frog Princess by Divine Comedy), actually, if it turns out they mock them, I will subscribe to Netflix.
Please Tattlers can someone briefly explain to this stupid,ageing old fucker what this Tiger King thingy is I get the gist but not the meaning.

I have led a very quiet life the past 5 years although my mouth engages well my brain won't catch up.

Please help the Aged!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, this is going to take the shine off the Ripple of Hopers a bit, isn't it?

Has Hillary also picked a side now? :unsure:

We've just had pics of William with Pres.Biden, John Kerry, Caroline K, and Mitt Romney.

Are we getting one of Sophie and HRC, just in time for tomorrow's shenanigans?

:p

And @Zippy2000 Congrats on the imminent arrival of your new furbaby, Luka. The newest recruit to our kitty squad. Looking forward to seeing a photo. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her adoring face as false as duck and who looks at people like that, like a bleeding Spaniel.

She is utterly, bleeping repulsive and there is nothing to like about her.

A devious,deceitful,deranged,deluded,dimwitted,decaying dogshite,diva!
Thanks, had no words to describe that, but a bleeding Spaniel is very accurate.
Just to add, what a codswallopy, contentious, cringy, clogged, crass, creepy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I couldnt care less about them doing a "documentary", but why the hell is Netflix calling it a "Global Event" as if it's Earth Aid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Demonisation by the British public..? I don't think many people paid attention until they started throwing strops

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.