Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen murmurs on le twit that the downvote numbers have been hidden. Not so, mes amis. It is alive and well. Getting on for 40k comments to, oh what a time!

1670234220010.png

I feel things are taking a turn aligning with our thoughts:
The narrative and agenda within certain quarters of the British media has been widely noted following their antics while W&C were Stateside.
Everything 43 & Hazno put out was panned, and not just by a select few 'haters' on social media.
Within 24 hours of the initial furore, sleuths proved things were not as they seemed re Lady Susan (and that is widely noted too, however much certain British journalists attempt to narratives running).
Sarah Vine and Lady Colin openly referring to a moonbump (in Google one of the top image hits for 'moonbump' is of 43...)
The story about Netflix climate people being unimpressed with the released of the trailer at the same time as Earthshot
The sharp separation of Arseywell employees

I'm sure there's more and my brain is feeling slow, but this is (albeit a slow drip) positive!

One (of the many things) I find odd about these two, were they not campaigning about miss information in the press and on social media and wanted a clamp down on it? - then why is their trailer showing incorrect and misleading photo?
Because it's only misinformation if someone else does it about the Duo? Unless of course, 43 plans on referring to her Variety comment about the show being taken out of Our Hands and done through the lense of others, and so she'll be quite pleased - she can prattle on about "The Royal We told them to take more time, but they rushed it, and We were so disheartened when we saw the trailer and noticed inaccurate photos! 😢"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Behind Day 5 on the advent calendar a little gift from Kerry Kennedy with a note saying "Choose which one you want to be awarded with and bring it with you to the Ripple of Hope ceremony. Keep the rest, you can line them up on your fireplace to impress the NutFlux film crew, if they ever get in your house!"

View attachment 1783605
RUNAROUND.... NOW.

1670234822219.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I liked tbis comment

I was so deeply moved by her 40th birthday video featuring Melissa McCarthy mocking the Queen and the people of the UK just 4 months after the Queen's husband of over 70 years had died. The thoughtful little details she employed so there was no mistaking who was being targeted, the cabbage hat, the english tea and tea set, oh the kindness the compassion for her to weaponize Melissa McCarthy to mockingly deliver her jabs and digs directed at a grieving widow who sat alone during her husbands funeral due to COVID.... to think she would target a 95 year old woman with bone cancer with such attention.... see how she champions women of all ages! I can't stop the tear from falling.... left eye.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Even worse no mention of Archie really pathetic
William asked to meet up with Archie and they played a game of baseball together.

See - I can make up rubbish too 🤣 I'm not in their league of course when it comes to lies but I'm new to this. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So apparently Smeg has been named in the FT 25 most influential women 😲
Try & hold on to your breakfast 🤢
Screenshot_20221205-104124.png

Screenshot_20221205-104156.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
(Yesterday, when I referred to the ways in which the working classes are perceived in the UK, I phrased my sentiments pretty badly - and may have ended upsetting certain people, for which I am wholeheartedly sorry.
I am very much working class and took no offence at all at your comments ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just dropping in to say the thing that is REALLY grinding my fears about this Netflix bollocks is the supporting line “A Netflix Global Event”.

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOUUUUUUUUU

SELF-OBSESSEDDDDDDDDDDD

ARSEHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

…oh that feels a bit better.

Just needed to get that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
(Yesterday, when I referred to the ways in which the working classes are perceived in the UK, I phrased my sentiments pretty badly - and may have ended upsetting certain people, for which I am wholeheartedly sorry. I’m actually very much on the side of the working classes and am both outraged and saddened that they have been treated so appallingly over the past 12 years, while the government gets richer and richer, and allows papers like the Daily Heil to push the big-screen-TV-Sky-subscription-cigarettes-tattoos narrative. 40% of those on Universal Credit - which is a whopping £331.96 per month - are already in work. So many parents are going without food so their kids can eat. So many families are having to turn off the heating and going without showers and cooking because they can’t pay the bills - and Austerity 2 is going to hurt them even more. It’s enraging and heartbreaking in equal measure.)
That's probably because you have it arse about face.
The Daily Heil - as you call it - has got bugger all to do with anything,in this regard.

But it's nice of you, as a Greek person, to drop in from your sculpture class at St Martin's college...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Smeg’s jealousy of the PoW is all consuming. Smeg doesn’t seem to realise that her bitterness shows and repels the very people she wants to be admired by. I almost feel sorry for her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.