Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it occurred to them that in the lead up to Christmas, after another difficult year worldwide, no one much feels like listening to their whinging negativity yet again? It's hardly festive or heartwarming.
I received a Christmas Card yesterday from a lady who always includes a round Robin. It started well enough with ‘greetings’ but from then on, it was a long description of her cancer treatment, hair loss etc., and the prognosis of a life expectancy of three years. Then she talked us through her husband’s treatment for kidney disease. The last sentence was to tell me that her grandchildren were all well and all had homes of their own. The woman, actually is a fighter, she has had three rounds with cancer, each time losing her hair, and she still keeps going with a smile. She is kind too, in fact a very lovely person. But boy, she cannot write a Christmas card.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
All I have to add is that I was watching Juicy Scoop on YouTube. Comedian Julie Goldman called Meghan a "Thirst bucket, attention seeking twit." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is the one in this post

Easiest way is to press "Most Liked Posts" button at the top of this thread and then scroll down to the first post clearly showing a thread title
Yes, unless you accidentally don't notice the first one and then publish a different title instead. I did that once, won't be doing it again. ;) 😂

Just finishing up the new thread, be a few minutes. Thank's for the title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s burnt that many bridges now Scotch he’s totally codependent on her so it doesn’t surprise me at all, he’s gone in the head and she’s probably put her foot down that they’re going and that’s that, and him like the little snivelling rat he is falls in line. Which is ironic as I’d say he seems more trapped in that relationship than he ever was as a working member of the RF, but he’s made his bed so zero sympathy for the hole.
No sympathy from me either.
The worse he behaves the more chance that the bastard will never be able to return.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seems like the DM are digging, as this youtuber, Paz, says he had an email from DM asking if he will be in the doc?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Scrutiny.

She's faced scrutiny online. People have been posting evidence of her racist, anti-royal agenda before her BP visit and her links to other race-baiters (including Meghan)
if you go into the verbal pigpen of Twitter to throw mud at an old woman, don’t act shocked, shocked to get mud thrown back at you as well. She knows how this game works. She seems to be demanding some kind of…privilege…that she herself does not accord to others.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She is quite controversial in America, as was fired from her lucrative NBS morning show after questioning if dressing up as a blackface was racist or something along those lines. This was 4-5 years ago so she has bounced back well after effectively being cancelled. Assume her fan base would be mainly conservative leaning.
Megyn Kelly has a JD; I don't know if she is still licensed to practice anywhere. She idolized Oprah Winfrey and wanted to be like her. The problem is she's not good at what Oprah does-- she's good at hard news and political stuff. They wanted to get rid of her because she wasn't doing well at all. The remarks were related to the yearly BS about Halloween costumes and she said that when she was a kid that it was ok to dress up as a character no matter the race, which was true. The type of costumes we had were plastic masks that covered the entire face and if you wore a character that wasn't your race, no one gave a tit. But you can't say things that actually happened so out the door she went.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.