Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next 6 weeks are going to be really interesting times. I am convinced their day is coming. There is a different tone in the reporting - people are calling out the use of the Happy Potter premiere photo in the trailer, the moonbump has been mentioned and I can see social media in its droves calling out further inaccuracies in the sobumentary and whingefest of this book. I think with the book and NF release it’s going to stitch them up like a pair of kippers and I’m firing up the popcorn 🍿

It’s been a long time coming but it’s coming

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks for new thread.

Andrew Pierce on gb news talking about the fake photos of the press

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think they’ve probably pissed Netflix off so much that they don’t care how they come off. In fact they could have tipped the balance of favour completely. They probably don’t intend on working with them again, they’ve told us it’s THEIR story so NF hands are clean (although M has tried to deny this) when the fact checking starts, all NF really want is people watching it… if it’s a train wreck but people are watching that’s cool with NF. I get the feeling it’s not been an amazing collaboration for either parties.
I think you're absolutely spot on 💯

Reactions: 32
Lorraine is such a fan isn’t she? She always gives the positive twist on the pair of them or is it just that she’s so “sweet” about everything 🤦‍♀️
nah she is the same ilk as the Ho! can't stand her and her simpering fakeness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
dearie me - what utter bollocks! :LOL:

I would say that will happen when hell freezes over, and even then it's very unlikely... 🤣

Meghan underestimated Catherine so so so very badly.

Because Catherine is personable, friendly and just generally (from what we see) a nice person, someone like Meghan who does not possess any of those traits thought 'aha, a pushover.'

She has hurt Catherine herself, and hurt those whom Catherine loves dearly.
There's no coming back from that - the walkabout at Windsor told us everything we needed to know on that score, imo.

(I may or may not be looking up the clip later of their departure at the end of the walkabout. I may or may not have watched it er...many times before 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
One (of the many things) I find odd about these two, were they not campaigning about miss information in the press and on social media and wanted a clamp down on it? - then why is their trailer showing incorrect and misleading photo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
My thoughts on the stakes are high quotes . I think they already had the answer

is either live like Royality and be given millions. On their terms
Or be ostracized and live off money they scrape up in the US

i feel like if this was backed my NEtflix. They would have them doing interviews and pushing interest. Believe at this point NF know they have lost money and want it over

still say Megs will be at Coronation with the biggest tiara she can find

• Sick
Reactions: 26
One (of the many things) I find odd about these two, were they not campaigning about miss information in the press and on social media and wanted a clamp down on it? - then why is their trailer showing incorrect and misleading photo?
Maybe they didn't know, or thought folks were too stupid to realise?
They have spouted so much crap and incredibly didn't think anyone would call them out..
As someone else posted a bit earlier, I don't think Netflix give a shiny tit about Henry and Rachel, they just want viewing figures to justify their spend.
And it's more entertaining, putting 'Easter eggs' in there lol

Reactions: 34
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...
Completely agree. What ‘stakes’? Is she channeling her inner Kenny Rogers? With what are they gambling - or are they accusing others of gambling with their lives? This is all going to come back to claims of suicidal ideation, isn’t it?
When I was dealing with c-PTSD and dealing with 80+ horrific flashbacks a day, I went to ground and saw no-one save my therapist. It still isn’t something I’d particularly like to discuss with an audience (though I’m starting a YouTube channel and may discuss it there, if only to help others and point them in the direction of useful resources). It seems to me that everything is almost like a game to this over-dramatic pair: disapproval of certain of M’s actions = racism, feeling overwhelmed (and rightly so, actually) by the sheer avalanche of negative tabloid reportage = ending it all. And, as the role models they perceive themselves to be, shouldn’t they be advocating resilience? Rather than running away and making an enormous drama out of everything?
-I’m still feeling traumatised by the salt and pepper shakers in the Cut interview, though…

(Yesterday, when I referred to the ways in which the working classes are perceived in the UK, I phrased my sentiments pretty badly - and may have ended upsetting certain people, for which I am wholeheartedly sorry. I’m actually very much on the side of the working classes and am both outraged and saddened that they have been treated so appallingly over the past 12 years, while the government gets richer and richer, and allows papers like the Daily Heil to push the big-screen-TV-Sky-subscription-cigarettes-tattoos narrative. 40% of those on Universal Credit - which is a whopping £331.96 per month - are already in work. So many parents are going without food so their kids can eat. So many families are having to turn off the heating and going without showers and cooking because they can’t pay the bills - and Austerity 2 is going to hurt them even more. It’s enraging and heartbreaking in equal measure.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Sorry, posting this cos i can't get rid of a post I accidentally hit quote on. Hoping this fixes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Start Spreading the news, they're flying today
She wants to be a part of it, New York, New York.
His vagabond shoes, bringing race into play
He wants to act his in part it, New York, New York

To get an award, from a man who put Halyna Hutchins to sleep
and find they're King of duck All... despised as creeps.

These little town shrews, keep sniping away
to make their next new start of it. in old New York

If they can shill it there, they'll flog it everywhere
it's up to you New York, New York.

New York, New York
they want to woke up in a media long fallen asleep:
and find it's on mogadon, off it's tits pissed,
cyanide pilled, up for a bung.

These little town shrews, are flying today
to make a rehashed start of it, in old New York.
If the they can sow hate there, they'll sow hate everywhere -
it's up to you, New York, New York.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Behind Day 5 on the advent calendar a little gift from Kerry Kennedy with a note saying "Choose which one you want to be awarded with and bring it with you to the Ripple of Hope ceremony. Keep the rest, you can line them up on your fireplace to impress the NutFlux film crew, if they ever get in your house!"

71gtussBiPL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe they didn't know, or thought folks were too stupid to realise?
They have spouted so much crap and incredibly didn't think anyone would call them out..
As someone else posted a bit earlier, I don't think Netflix give a shiny tit about Henry and Rachel, they just want viewing figures to justify their spend.
And it's more entertaining, putting 'Easter eggs' in there lol
I don’t think Netflix are going to go full Tiger King in this ‘documentary’ series. I think it will show them in an awful light just being who they are but the worst will still be hidden.

As soon as the contract is ended though (and it will be the second the series drops!), I think Netflix will start work on some real documentaries about the pair. They’ll have tons of unused footage that they own, they’ve no doubt got a hundred stories about the tit they’ve pulled and the people they’ve bullied, and Netflix will be determined to use it all to bury them! They’re not going to make any cash off this financial turkey so they might as well try and get some money back by dropping them off a well deserved public opinion cliff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.