Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm as anti-royal family as it gets (sorry everyone!) but it's beyond me how you can do this to your own family. I actually think too much focus is on Meghan, even if she should be more mindful of having a good relationship to the family she marries into (yes, it can be difficult from both sides, as it is for every family, but if you are willing to things improve over time, even if there is racism), ultimately it's on Harry to put the foot down and do the right thing.

Lorraine has a type
I'm firmly anti monarchy (I've mentioned it before lol). He's managed to make me feel very sorry for the family which I don't think is what he's going for 😉

He's a tit for doing this to them. An absolute bleeping tit.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Crap, they are coming to NY today? Damn it. duck tit piss bleep cocksucker tits and asshole. My broadcast days may be done, but I'll never forget those 7 words. Ball and Bollocks for 2 new ones. I don't want them here, I never wanted them here, this is my home state so duck off cunty, and the Ginger prick you keep shoved up your bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh look, it's mummy dearest....🙄
That man seriously needs to take a step back & look at what he has become 😡
Well duck me sideways she looks old ,haggard and more repulsive than ever, a reptilian,repulsive retrobate.

CUNTS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so weary of them getting away with -
1 Spamming every outlet with misinformation.
2 Widening the racial divide
3 Trying to overshadow actual Royals trying to do good works
4 Pretending to do good works out of altruism when it is for self promotion and self gain

I cancelled my netflix subscription citing as reason their being given a contract.
I will not watch this season or any future seasons of the Crown.
And I won't watch this docu series or buy his book.
There will be enough on GBNews and TalkTv to let us know what is contained in them.

Also white people all over are being asked to make reparations for the actions of their ancestors. Actions taken years ago by people they never knew.
How about everyone looking to end modern slavery? It is happening now. We can't change history but we can change things now.

How about we all stamp out racism and discrimination of ALL kinds.

And how about Meghan and Harry make reparations for their actions?

If the Royal family have racusts and bullies amongst their ranks and if there is bad stuff being hidden then, let it come out.
Tough luck if it shows them in a bad light. If bad things have happened then let's have it all out in the open.
BUT
if all that bad stuff comes out, then the truth must also come about about Meghan and Harry (THE truth not Meghans truth.)

No more cover ups.
Get it all out in the open and let the people decide what happens then.

Time for truth. No more cover ups or misinformation.
I've had enough.

It's not even funny any more.
I agree with everything you just said. Unfortunately I doubt it’ll happen any time soon the world has gone mad and the sane and sensible have effectively been silenced 🫤

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Mum's saying that she's getting alerts from news sources that the Netflix deal has been cancelled and the titles are being stripped. Any news/fresh rumours of the sort today? I'm on page 2 right now. Brain isn't too happy so slow to catch up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her moon bump seems to land a few inches down her thighs in that verrrry tight olive-green dress - remarkable woman. I suppose the baby had to climb back up to get born.

Such a shame she couldn't afford maternity clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They will draw a huge audience. It’s like they are the sequel to The Crown.

This is absolutely about destroying ‘The Firm”…that is what she meant by “the Stakes are so high.” They believe they are on a crusade.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell, that's them finished with the RF he is actively briefing against his own family. What a snivelling snide spiteful snake
Times like this you kinda wish for the days of Henry 8th He would of dealt with Ginger bollocks swiftly As Ginger bollocks is openly slagging TRF off correct me if I am wrong but He is committing TREASON !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Watched a bit of this vid, from about 20 mins in.

It suggests a Twitter link from Meghan/Ngozi direct to Hillary Clinton's account, who is also presenting an award to Sophie Wessex.

What's that all about ? Double agent/frenemy ??

ETA: View from about 23.02
Exactly...

I've said all along there is a wider game being played.

It's a question of watching.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Her moon bump seems to land a few inches down her thighs in that verrrry tight olive-green dress - remarkable woman. I suppose the baby had to climb back up to get born.

Such a shame she couldn't afford maternity clothes
I found this in my screenshots that I hadn't posted. I hadn't seen this pic before.
Screenshot_20221204-135143.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Crap, they are coming to NY today? Damn it. duck tit piss bleep cocksucker tits and asshole. My broadcast days may be done, but I'll never forget those 7 words. Ball and Bollocks for 2 new ones. I don't want them here, I never wanted them here, this is my home state so duck off cunty, and the Ginger prick you keep shoved up your bum.
@VioletButterfly are we related Chuck, you sound just like me but you left out wanker!!

sorry for the Big Apple today and do you think they Will get a rapturous reception VB do tell and carry on with the profanities,Nanna loves it and you New Yorkers do it so well😃😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone a fan of The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow?

I'm so hoping the same thing happens here and they're humiliated in the same way, taking them totally by surprise. Only I can't see this rancid pair laughing along with it as Valerie eventually did.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.