Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrutiny is not abuse
Archetype is not stereotype
Privacy is not what they want
Meghan is not disliked because of her race. It's because of her hypocrisy and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Patrick and Dai Davies former RPO

‘Your former guest used the phrase constitutional terrorist, well I’m afraid I’m going to apply that label to Harry & Meghan, what on earth are they trying to do”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
oh Lorraine ya f.... poisonous person, go and play with yer groucher! honestly her drivelling to be fair to Harry and Meghan we don't know if Netflix just used the footage implying without their knowledge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ffs Lorraine what a bag of tit. If someone was making a documentary about me and I was collaborating on it and I’d been accused so prolifically of lying previously I’d be making sure it was water tight! Of course they know what’s in it they’ll have been watching it every night since September.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Ffs Lorraine what a bag of tit. If someone was making a documentary about me and I was collaborating on it and I’d been accused so prolifically of lying previously I’d be making sure it was water tight! Of course they know what’s in it they’ll have been watching it every night since September.
Yes, where's their fact checker when you need her....oh that's right....resigned! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
O/T RIP Kirstie Alley age 71
[This is such sad and sudden news - Many years ago I watched her reality show and she was funny, kind and her love of her Lima’s was wonderful - she was unique and so unspoilt by her fame - a truly lovely person ❤/SPOILER]

Camilla Tom. On GBNews now too she is saying even the shot on the balcony was taken at an odd angle to make it look like they were marginalised but they were visible in the straight on photos

more manipulation it seems

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Sorry, I'm really far behind on the thread but just watching Lorraine and the reporter is saying that a ticket for the Ripple of Hope awards costs £841,000! Is that correct? WHAT??????
That’s for a table of 10!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
[This is such sad and sudden news - Many years ago I watched her reality show and she was funny, kind and her love of her Lima’s was wonderful - she was unique and so unspoilt by her fame - a truly lovely person ❤/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
[I remember when she hired a snow machine so her kids and their friends could experience snow in California at Christmas. Lovely woman. Very sad./SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It irritates the duck out of me that they have never even given an each to the crazy, wacky, zany consideration that there's an outside possibility that people dislike her for reasons other than her race (half white). They have pretended for years and years that no other possible reason is in existence.
It is gaslighting on a grand scale.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I used to see a LOT of jump cuts in TV news, and I always love looking for breaks in continuity in film! Always makes me laugh when in one scene an actor's cigarette looks as though it was just lit, and in the next shot, it's a nub!
My OH does this all the time and it drives me mad! TV programmes, films, anything.... window smashed, not smashed, food eaten, not touched, car damaged, not a scratch....!
He'll grab the remote and pause, rewind exclaiming 'did you see that' or wtte.
It's got to the point where I ask him to just stop or I'll watch it alone, hide the remote 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm so behind on threads so sorry if this has been posted but it made me chuckle
FB_IMG_1670320223849.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Where are the photos of the hoards of paps and crowds from their UN visit to NY? Surely if they want to show how harassed and under threat they are they could show us some genuine snaps from their faux royal tours? Der! forgot no one bothered to show up and that’s why they are using stock photos - from outside Crawley Mag. Court - just wow is that the best they can come up with 🤣🤣🤣 pathetic.
(Katie Nichols on GBNews now - I’ll upload when it is available)
Crawley Magistrates Court! You couldnt make it up, hilarious!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Piers last night, talking to Tom Bower, Paul Burrell and a lawyer.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.