Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[I remember when she hired a snow machine so her kids and their friends could experience snow in California at Christmas. Lovely woman. Very sad./SPOILER]
I loved Kirsty in Cheers and Veronica's Closet.

I cannot remember what show it was on but they showed inside her house. One of the room's was a play room.

It had a big stuffed giraffe. There was netting from the ceiling with trails of flowers coming from it, there might of even been a tree trunk too.
It was beautiful just like an enchanted forest from a kids movie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Even pro-Markle Holly Willoughby was struggling this morning ... she barely said a bleeping word. Even her tiny brain must realize she backed the wrong horse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It doesn’t bode well that there are these inconsistencies in a one minute trailer before 5/6 hours of their whingeing begins 🤣🤣

I wonder if Netflix are stitching them up, the trailers have created a media storm today and H&M wont be happy about the reasons.

Going back on Twitter tonight has been hilarious, there are very few supportive comments, only from the usual suspects. The sugars are quiet which makes me convinced there IS an organised campaign. They’re all no doubt waiting for Sugar HQ to give them their tropes on how to handle this.

We need to give Sugar HQ a nickname, a play on Tate & Lyle or Silver Spoon…

Grate & Lie
Fake & Lie
Dirdy Lie

??
Candarel because their sweetness is fake & they leave a nasty aftertaste :sick: 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Miles behind só no idea what has happened this morning, but at what point does this become a national security issue? And who should deal with that?
I am wondering if the RF diaries are still being made public on their webpage. I didn’t see anything in the news saying Sophie was going to NY.

Could also be to stop journalists on the royal rotar leaking to the gruesomes.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly, did they have videographers living with them 24/7 even back at the time of the "pregnancies"? How else did this shot come to be? Hazard is in it, so he can't be filiming.
Someone earlier said they are all re enactments of things that they say happened, should be able to tell by which face she has/had now or then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If you are a GROWN UP it is nobody elses Job to TAKE care of you stand on your own. I find the idea of that so Offensive we Protect children nor 30 something’s that don’t want to grow up and take responsibility for themselves. I have relatives who are mentally challenged who are more adult than those two. They live on their own, are gainfully employed and have a social worker to make sure no one takes advantage of them

Ha ha time it was somebody else’s turn us Californians deserves a break from them. Think they could have plane trouble and get stuck in Kansas or Nebraska 😎😎
You, know, one plane crash is all it would take- Meghan Markle circa 2018-ish. I‘ve never agreed with her more.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Archie doesn’t have red hair.
It's been obvious that they have been pretending that Fark has red hair by photoshopping every photo they put out and pulling any that show the real Fark. I find that really weird. Of course they might claim that they are protecting his privacy in a misguided attempt to keep him anonymous. On the other hand it's odd to show your child not as he really is. That almost insinuates that you are not happy with your child's appearance, it's the equivalent of putting some silly Instagram filter I'm to make yourself look more glamorous when you don't really look like a supermodel at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It's been obvious that they have been pretending that Fark has red hair by photoshopping every photo they put out and pulling any that show the real Fark. I find that really weird. Of course they might claim that they are protecting his privacy in a misguided attempt to keep him anonymous. On the other hand it's odd to show your child not as he really is. That almost insinuates that you are not happy with your child's appearance, it's the equivalent of putting some silly Instagram filter I'm to make yourself look more glamorous when you don't really look like a supermodel at all.

BIB
And like saying you are caucasian and a supermodel on your CV when you are neither
And like saying you are a philanthropist when you aren't
And like saying you are kind when you are a bully

Etc etc ad nauseum.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone earlier said they are all re enactments of things that they say happened, should be able to tell by which face she has/had now or then.
It's funny to consider that she is really wearing a moonbump in trailer 2 as it's obviously a dramatic re-enactment of real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
BIB
And like saying you are caucasian and a supermodel on your CV when you are neither
And like saying you are a philanthropist when you aren't
And like saying you are kind when you are a bully

Etc etc ad nauseum.
Did she say she was a supermodel?!😱😱

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.