Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just spent last night and this morning catching up on the tthread and I'm speechless

How stupid and thick do the Harkles think the general public are?

The Internet works both ways: to show your "truth" but also to discredit your truth

Reactions: 37
So they have shots of paps harrassing Di and Catherine but none of her? In 3 years in the making, they could not find one shot of her being hounded. And that is suppose to show how she was not protected. The stupidity has no bounds.
Because they don’t exist LOL. I’m pretty sure she didn’t spend long enough in the UK as a girlfriend or fiancee to be hounded. That and the press marginally are a lot more tamer since they all got caught out phone hacking.

I think Rachel takes advantage of JCMH’s very real fear of press intrusion by trying to make it look like everyone is out to get her. Sure the witch gets trolled on the internet, but no one hacked her phone, no one stalked her when she was going to work. She paid them for pap walks - huuuuuuge difference between what Catherine went through and what she did to herself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think you are right, however it's her that understands how to manipulate modern social media, how to surround herself with and command and control useful serfs like Scobie, "Dr" Mos-Shogbamimu, Bouzy, Harriman etc, how to jump on the bandwagons and get the papers to publish the photos etc.

When the two of them confirm their split, he will still be angry; but without her, he won't know how to do anything with it, and he'll just sit in the corner getting angrier but ultimately ignored. And she will also turn her media manipulation methods against him, making him look the bad guy, he is going to have a VERY rough time of it.
He might turn into one of those people who get so angry he goes round and shoots her! I wonder which amendment he will think is bonkers then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry just 🤫 you are making a tit of yourself

''There's a hierarchy in the royal family' - well no bleeping tit Sherlock

Can British tax payers please get a refund on his education it was clearly wasted on him, or did he just do a bunk on history lessons?

Poor old Meg not only does she get the 'spare' she gets hapless harry the dunce of the RF 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Because they don’t exist LOL. I’m pretty sure she didn’t spend long enough in the UK as a girlfriend or fiancee to be hounded. That and the press marginally are a lot more tamer since they all got caught out phone hacking.

I think Rachel takes advantage of JCMH’s very real fear of press intrusion by trying to make it look like everyone is out to get her. Sure the witch gets trolled on the internet, but no one hacked her phone, no one stalked her when she was going to work. She paid them for pap walks - huuuuuuge difference between what Catherine went through and what she did to herself.
Where are the photos of the hoards of paps and crowds from their UN visit to NY? Surely if they want to show how harassed and under threat they are they could show us some genuine snaps from their faux royal tours? Der! forgot no one bothered to show up and that’s why they are using stock photos - from outside Crawley Mag. Court - just wow is that the best they can come up with 🤣🤣🤣 pathetic.
(Katie Nichols on GBNews now - I’ll upload when it is available)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gb news now. Katie Nicholls, who is normally favourable towards harkles, was disparaging and brought up when H was racist by using the P*** word. Said they're becoming a parody. The presenter Isabel said she spotted 3 inaccuracies just in the trailer.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's been designed to be a complete onslaught, hasn't it ?

From before Thanksgiving, right through to New Year
The podcasts - the Netflix series - Harry's book release in January.

So what happens in February ?

Meghan is off to see The Wizard of Oz
She wants to get herself a heart, Harry a brain, and Omid Scobie some courage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had another thought. Did they say Nutflux wasn't allowed to use footage from the Monteshitto Mansion or that they weren't allowed inside it.

Is this interviews in hotels and ripped off Neil Sean on the street. How long do they leave the flatpacks. Won't the dogs get bored and chew on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the Netflix fiasco releases this week and everyone will tear it to pieces, and prove their lies.

How will this impact those Christmas Sparry book voucher presents and January release sales?

When they’ve been thoroughly ridiculed yet again, is anyone actually going to buy the me-me-memoir?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
In light of these trailers it absolutely disgusts me that they had the utter nerve to show up at HMQ funeral and do walkabouts with the public. How lacking in morality must you be to stand amongst your family knowing what you are about to do to them when they are at their most vulnerable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Guys I’m a veteran tattler so know this will have already been discussed but I can’t get over there’s footage in their trailer from a Harry Potter premiere and the paparazzi chasing Katie Price 😂 😂
Katie price will be loving this....she will some how try and make money/fake drama off it 😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Meghan were divorced from Harry, do you think Harry's anger and vengeance towards his family, the press, and the "public" would die? I don't. She wants attention, and so does he. But he wants revenge more than anything. Without her, I think the Spare will move on to another controversial female to date and wed. She will be starved for attention and adoration, like Meghan. He will use her to hurt everyone. His mother's fight is his. It'll never be over. Meghan is like Diana--in need of love from everyone. Childish fantasies dashed.

It won't end with Meghan gone. This is Harry. Always rebelling. Always angry. Never satisfied. Feeling cheated and short-changed. A permanent chip on his shoulder. He will never stop wanting to destroy everyone who loved him.

I know you all believe she is steering this ship, but I think he's fully engaged. He wants this war. He is the root of the problem, not her.
I think he’s royally fucked himself. Even if he divorced her, he’s basically finished with the British public. I can’t work out if they are that deluded or just thick as tit. He’s an outcast now. Enjoy your few pieces of silver, knobhead.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.