Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle fam, I'm waiting for the recap at the start of the next thread to catch up.
Real life...verbal abuse, just home from police giving statement and now telling myself I need to eat for I shall swoon without...or something. I have not, however, lost my sense of humour, which is a very positive sign.
Whoever does the recap can you be as snarky as possible pretty please?
I will pay Haz to stop him from streaking past the VIP room for the next 48 hours if you do 😇

Oh those numbers, ouchies

1670325968870.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'll start prepping the next thread unless someone else wants to? If anyone can find the next title for me, it would be a huge help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm quite shocked that Hazno thinks it's OK to pick up an award for accusing his family of institutional racism. I really didn't think he would turn up. What a treacherous bleep.
He’s burnt that many bridges now Scotch he’s totally codependent on her so it doesn’t surprise me at all, he’s gone in the head and she’s probably put her foot down that they’re going and that’s that, and him like the little snivelling rat he is falls in line. Which is ironic as I’d say he seems more trapped in that relationship than he ever was as a working member of the RF, but he’s made his bed so zero sympathy for the hole.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Has anyone else noticed this (sorry if already mentioned on here).

Each trailer has the obligatory Meghan crying scene, but one with him looking at her, and one with him throwing his head back.

Trailer #1
View attachment 1785950

Trailer #2View attachment 1785951

So did she do this pose over and again (the money shot) for the Netflix cameras so they could cut footage for the trailer as they went? It rather looks like it. This woman is such a deviant. She really is something else.
The images of her in the foreground, wiping away the tears are clearly choreographed. However, if you ignore her and zoom in on Hawwy, his expressions are (l think) very revealing. I don't think he likes her very much. He looks tired, exasperated and thoroughly pissed off. I believe he's at the stage where he wishes he'd never got involved with the witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think Netflix really wants the British people and the people who have been following this saga to hate watch. That is the only way they can recoup the cash. So the ridiculous trailer. Some of the imagery in the trailer, especially the pictures looked like the beginning of a Netflix true crime serial killer documentary.

The reason I say this is they have tried with the polarizing Hillary Clinton. I was sitting with a relative who says she adores Hillary Clinton lol and I said did you watch the documentary about her on Netflix, (I was all I could come up with!) and she said “What documentary”

Far Leftists are all passion but a quite dull in the follow through so Netflix is counting on the hate watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sky News really telling it as it is during their reporting - exposing their lies included within the trail for the docuseries.

And, tonight at 9pm they have a special programme called COMMON GROUND - Are Harry and Meghan right about the Royal Family? 😅😅😅😅

The gloves are well and truly off with media now, so who will actually bring up the moon bump truth?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'll start prepping the next thread unless someone else wants to? If anyone can find the next title for me, it would be a huge help ❤
Post 277 ........ Harry & Meghan #273 There were 3 of us in the marriage; me, my wife and her backgrid guy

see I have been beaten to it ...... at least we agree on the same new title! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The Daily Mail are having such fun with this. Roll on Thursday is all I can say. They're probably going to implode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Because they don’t exist LOL. I’m pretty sure she didn’t spend long enough in the UK as a girlfriend or fiancee to be hounded. That and the press marginally are a lot more tamer since they all got caught out phone hacking.

I think Rachel takes advantage of JCMH’s very real fear of press intrusion by trying to make it look like everyone is out to get her. Sure the witch gets trolled on the internet, but no one hacked her phone, no one stalked her when she was going to work. She paid them for pap walks - huuuuuuge difference between what Catherine went through and what she did to herself.
Also, of course, both Diana and Catherine married future kings. There was always going to be less interest in someone marrying the then 6th in line! At the time people liked Harry and wished him well, but he and his Ho were always well down the pecking order. They may have insisted on the same budget as the Wales’s had for their wedding, but that didn’t grant it equal importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Tattle fam, I'm waiting for the recap at the start of the next thread to catch up.
Real life...verbal abuse, just home from police giving statement and now telling myself I need to eat for I shall swoon without...or something. I have not, however, lost my sense of humour, which is a very positive sign.
Whoever does the recap can you be as snarky as possible pretty please?
I will pay Haz to stop him from streaking past the VIP room for the next 48 hours if you do 😇

Oh those numbers, ouchies

View attachment 1786213
Hope you're ok @NorthernValkyrie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sky News really telling it as it is during their reporting - exposing their lies included within the trail for the docuseries.
Again, it's incredible to me given that Murdoch is a staunch Republican ... I wonder what he's up to? Short-term gain I suppose ... even he can see they are pair of grifting cunts and won't last the course so it's better in the long-term to back the Royal Family. He's a bastard, but he's a shrewd one.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.