Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so behind on threads so sorry if this has been posted but it made me chuckle View attachment 1786055
Maybe that's what they actually got from The Quuen so they were trying to get money by blackmailing the Royal Family ( if you pay us we won't release the book or documentary) but Charles finally put his foot down and told them NO!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Miles behind só no idea what has happened this morning, but at what point does this become a national security issue? And who should deal with that?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I loved them using footage from Katie Price. I mean, how low can you go? :LOL:

I've been thinking about Lady Susan. She travelled all across Africa, the Carribean and the Common Wealth with the late :cry: Queen. I bet she's met hundreds of people who were more than happy to talk about their heritage. In fact, I'd be surprised if she's ever met anyone who didn't want to talk about it. Especially if they were wearing their native dress.

And I think the race baiter was disgustingly ageist. She made no allowances for the fact that Lady S was 83 years old. Instead she kept taking fake offense and pushed it and pushed it. Appalling behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Treason law still exists and if someone is guilty of it, they face life imprisonment.

If someone tries to hinder succession to the throne or is found to be helping Britain's enemies they have committed treason.

There are other things on the list but these are the only two that come even close to Harkle shenanigans.
IF they are being bankrolled by sinister anti monarchy forces, then they tick one box.

Hindering line of succession .....hmmm. could a smart lawyer convince that their attempts to discredit are hindering???
Yes a Man who broke into Winsdor Castle grounds is currenty in prison awaiting trial for Treason because He was armed and His intent was to harm QE2 This is what the cali C##ts have caused

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone else noticed this (sorry if already mentioned on here).

Each trailer has the obligatory Meghan crying scene, but one with him looking at her, and one with him throwing his head back.

Trailer #1
View attachment 1785950

Trailer #2View attachment 1785951

So did she do this pose over and again (the money shot) for the Netflix cameras so they could cut footage for the trailer as they went? It rather looks like it. This woman is such a deviant. She really is something else.
Of course she may have. The background lighting is completely different. And she's boasted about crying on cue, so no problem there. I doubt her vanity would permit footage of "ugly" crying, with snot. The sort Sophie and Edward were filmed doing at the funeral, while she allowed herself a dramatic, solitary tear.

And granted, it may be footage from more than one camera, but the camera angle does appear to be the same, based on Meghan's position. That vertical row of white lights behind her is different, compared to her head.

And in the first still, there's white light/a reflection of some sort next to the window frame behind Hazza.

Which isn't in the second shot.

Who was in charge of "Continuity"?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don't have much time for the constant bellyaching of Henry and Rachel. I think they have bought this on themselves.
However I also think they have been stitched up good and proper by Netflix, if the dodgy trailer content is anything to go by.
They have come for their pound of flesh, by fair means or foul.
And although I'm not saying I feel sorry for them ( I dont) I don't think they expected it to turn out this way🤔
Or maybe they did, and I'm incredibly naive🙈
It's a big crappy, sorry mess and it didn't have to be like this.

🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 25
The anti royals didn't expect such a globally huge amount of support for the Queen's funeral.
And they didnt expect so many people to come out in defence of Lady Hussey.
They did not expect the millions who watched and took part in the PlatyJubby either

• Heart
Reactions: 30
you are aware the Luka will probably want the packaging instead of the cat stuff just because that’s how cats roll 🐱🐱🐱😎😎congratulations on the new member of your family♥
I am tottaly aware lol I have saved a box for Him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.