Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it occurred to them that in the lead up to Christmas, after another difficult year worldwide, no one much feels like listening to their whinging negativity yet again? It's hardly festive or heartwarming.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In light of these trailers it absolutely disgusts me that they had the utter nerve to show up at HMQ funeral and do walkabouts with the public. How lacking in morality must you be to stand amongst your family knowing what you are about to do to them when they are at their most vulnerable.
yes its disgusting and makes you shudder, even worse is the games that this duo were up to on the day we lost our beloved Queen, putting out an announcement that they were both on there way to Scotland!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
In this second trailer, Stoat proclaims how awful it is for all women who marry into the family. Save your faux concern bleep and keep Catherine, Sophie and Camilla’s names out of your rancid mouth
He has to mention their names as he has nothing else to talk about he’s a broken record. What on earth will they moan about after this I wonder.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has it occurred to them that in the lead up to Christmas, after another difficult year worldwide, no one much feels like listening to their whinging negativity yet again? It's hardly festive or heartwarming.
the thing is these two c..... don't live in the real world!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I knew he’d go to the dribble of rope award ceremony.
Look at that eager expression on ginger tits, he can’t wait!

Utter bleep.
Who does she think she is with those sunglasses on. I don’t think anyone would want to stop her at the airport I know I wouldn’t. I’d stop ginge tho and give him a piece of my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone else noticed this (sorry if already mentioned on here).

Each trailer has the obligatory Meghan crying scene, but one with him looking at her, and one with him throwing his head back.

Trailer #1
83128723-1A57-4F5C-A0FF-A8A3E37FDA20.jpeg

Trailer #2
08ECC62D-5F80-4C81-8B06-0A02638FA928.jpeg

So did she do this pose over and again (the money shot) for the Netflix cameras so they could cut footage for the trailer as they went? It rather looks like it. This woman is such a deviant. She really is something else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Harry just 🤫 you are making a tit of yourself

''There's a hierarchy in the royal family' - well no bleeping tit Sherlock

Can British tax payers please get a refund on his education it was clearly wasted on him, or did he just do a bunk on history lessons?

Poor old Meg not only does she get the 'spare' she gets hapless harry the dunce of the RF 😂😂😂
Hell my family is nowhere close to royal and our family along with every family I know has a hierarchy as a rule it’s the eldest and descending by age closely followed by who has the most money 😎😎😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha
You know what I have been thinking.. if she was actually pregnant with Aldi.. maybe she wore a moon bump to stop the press knowing how far along she was. Just a thought.
If this was the case they would have said as it would have been a chance to play victim- oh poor us those horrible media hounds meant we had to try and deceive them so they wouldn't guess how far along I was (or some shite). As is, the silence is loud when we know how vocal they usually are, I'm sure they'd have posted the receipts by now.

On the 'race row' it's outrageous she was let go. As a black woman myself I absolutely do understand how where are you from is used as a micro aggression so not minimising that; but at a function where there are people from all over the world and wearing some trad dress doesn't seem outrageous (if a little misjudged) to me to ask. It's weaponised though, if in this situation I would proudly say I grew up here it's my home but my ancestors are from y, I am proud of my ancestry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I knew he’d go to the dribble of rope award ceremony.
Look at that eager expression on ginger tits, he can’t wait!

Utter bleep.
Looks like she’s laid off the fake tan. Must be doing it later before her public appearance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably why she markled Priyanka, because Priyanka’s jewellery collection is absolutely more impressive than hers and her wedding outfits looked better too!!

And also Priyanka is a better actress, and she's still getting and doing some roles, plus she gets papped, has a way wealthier husband than Smegs does and has the lifestyle to match. Priyanka is still quite popular here in India. Plus she's wealthy in her own right, has her own businesses.

I'm honestly not a fan, but I do like a few films that she has done. And she does work hard when she does - whether she took the right route or the wrong one, she did climb quite rapidly and successfully and is still considered one of the top actors.

And at least I can tolerate looking at her and hearing her. Put the two together and anyone who's not a sugar would say the same.

The train on her wedding dress though. 100% Smegs died a little seeing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, I'm really far behind on the thread but just watching Lorraine and the reporter is saying that a ticket for the Ripple of Hope awards costs £841,000! Is that correct? WHAT??????

• Wow
  • Sick
Has anyone else noticed this (sorry if already mentioned on here).

Each trailer has the obligatory Meghan crying scene, but one with him looking at her, and one with him throwing his head back.

Trailer #1
View attachment 1785950

Trailer #2View attachment 1785951

So did she do this pose over and again (the money shot) for the Netflix cameras so they could cut footage for the trailer as they went? It rather looks like it. This woman is such a deviant. She really is something else.
Kind of looks like when Marcia got hit in the nose on Brady Bunch
1670317485644.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think they understand the true meaning of PRIVACY.

It does NOT mean running away overseas to orchestrate destruction to your families and create many lies about them.

It does NOT mean hounding Oprah for an interview to tell many ridiculous lies.

It does NOT mean turning up at various events, sometimes uninvited, wearing ghastly clothes that don't fit but cost a fortune.

It does NOT mean constantly promoting themselves, making podcasts - about herself really.

It does NOT mean creating a farcical docuseries with Netflix purely to continue criticising your family, and openly trash the British monarchy.

It does NOT mean writing a book announcing that you will be telling your truth about your life and those around you. Or opening up about their privacy.

It does NOT mean trying to demean others, getting them sacked, and gloating about it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.