Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself family and friends didn't know he was dating until the engagement appearance
Had no idea who she was
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY did she have any press intrusion. They've backed off big time since Diana days.
Kate had a dreadful time with them but don't hear her moaning now

Reactions: 50
As you all know, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.
I felt like crying…but I couldn’t get anyone over here to film me…so why bother.
I would have come over and filmed you if you had asked …plus I’d throw in a freebie shot of Lambeth Town Hall circa 1938 .
You only had to ask.

Reactions: 35
I wonder if he really did say those Brits? He's denying it now.

It reminds me of the Boney M song ra ra rasputin oh those russians

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 41
Everyone needs to stop giving a shit about this childish man and his childish wife.

Reactions: 32
As you all know, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.
I felt like crying…but I couldn’t get anyone over here to film me…so why bother.
Where you sat on a safa with a Hermes blanket??? No???? Then I don't believe you! how else did you wipe those tears away? How unauthentic

Reactions: 40
Hey I'm crying right now. I have to make warning labels with tiny fonts but can't find the relevant information in editable format and have a massive headache and am also craving chocolate pudding that I'll have to make myself and I don't have any RPOs whom I can send out to get it for me. Such woe is so meeeee!!!

Who's coming over to get the money shot? Bring some chocolate pudding please. I'll practise dropping a single tear till then.

Reactions: 33
I would have come over and filmed you if you had asked …plus I’d throw in a freebie shot of Lambeth Town Hall circa 1938 .
You only had to ask.
Great! I need to pick up one of those Hermes blankets first. I‘ll give you a shout-out when I find one on Ebay.

Bingo. I was watching one of the Diana episodes of Crown recently (I know, I know, don't throw things... I'm a sucker for a high-production-value melodrama with a good soundtrack, OK?) where she's being mobbed by photographers, and it occurred to me that as much as it must have been hellish for her - and Catherine years later - it was probably Meghan's dearest narcissistic fantasy to be treated that way. Dozens of people crowded around, more cameras than she could make eye contact with simultaneously, everyone shouting her name and vying desperately for her magnanimous, momentary attention... it only increased my contempt for her, really.

At heart, Megs is just a middle-aged version of an obnoxious child who's just mastered a new party trick and is standing beside a table of happily chatting adults; trying to catch their attention by jumping up and down, demanding they all look at her now, now, NOW and stamping her bunioned hooves like the oversized, coddled pageant child she is.

Reactions: 47
Great! I need to pick up one of those Hermes blankets first. I‘ll give you a shout-out when I find one on Ebay.

Pssst!! Get a normal blanket. I'll paint the H on it. The H might look like an M or an N, but then at those prices you'll have to kindly adjust

Has anyone actually been able to identify whether Smegsy has the genuine thing or knock-offs Poma, NIKKI, Adadas types?

Reactions: 23
It's going to be a lecture on critical race theory isn't it ?
Why don't they go and live in Botswana like he wanted to?
Just go
Disappear

Reactions: 26
So I have just checked how many dislikes the trailer has got and the number of dislikes now stands at 235k.

Reactions: 40
I don't believe the rumours that Reek is the offspring of Hewitt but you know, its great to give back a little misinformation right?!

It's also a fabulous photo of our wonderful Queen

Reactions: 41
I'm Aspy and Jewish. I love any moment to point out when Nazis are involved. Changing the name of a disorder no longer clinically recognized doesn't change history. There was a lead singer in the 80s (Siouxie & the Banshees). When I hear the music I don't change the channel; I take the moment to tell everyone what a Nazi she was. I'm not going to cancel art BC I don't agree with the artist's politics. We're ALL different. Women are better at masking ASD; we learn to hide it very early making it particularly difficult to diagnose.

God I hate this woke description of “sex work”, as if it’s a normal “professional” job like any other. It is absolutely not. Most normal professional jobs don’t come with a high risk of rape, male violence and sexually transmitted disease.

On topic: yes they are lying fuckers.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.