Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this was posted but one of the other pictures in the Netflix trailer is from 1938 when Queen Mary opened an extension of Lambeth Town Hall. I honestly don't understand why they are using old photos in the trailer IMO it doesn't make any sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Harry blasts claims he boasted 'Brits need to learn lesson' ahead of Oprah chat

Thing is whether it’s true or not , NO ONE is saying , I can’t ever imagine Harry saying something like that !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
In case you can't see it
View attachment 1782460 It's lovely, but......
Come on.
View attachment 1782459

The Duchess styled a stunning piece of jewelry in the photograph. A delicate gold chain adorned her neck, which featured an elegant emerald pendant encrusted in a glittering diamond halo.

Meghan was wearing the 'Water Drop Emerald Necklace with Full Pavé Diamond Halo' from Los Angeles-based brand Logan Hollowel. Fittingly, the £3,873 jewel is aptly named the 'Baby Queen', a subtle nod to the Duchess' royal connection.

According to the jewellers, the necklace is set in 14k gold, with a pear shaped Zambian Emerald from the Queen collection encapsulated by a 15 total diamond carat weight on an adjustable 16"-18" chain.

Logan Holloway explains: "Emerald is a stone that is used to bring forth manifestation in the form of prosperity and abundance. It is used for intuitive awareness, meditation, and spirituality.
47c.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Palate cleanse. Inside Windsor Castle and the Christmas decorations. For those interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry blasts claims he boasted 'Brits need to learn lesson' ahead of Oprah chat

Yeah sure, served the country so that's a get free out of jail card. Like a popular actress here was once told that military guys could stare at her or even assault her, it's allowed because they serve the country. I have worse examples but it's way too late.

I just absolutely hate this concept that 'serving the country' excuses any and all bad behaviour, and even more so that such behaviour could not have occurred because of such service, and even more so that saying anything of the sort is nothing less than blasphemy. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just to clarify something before I pass out completely… I obviously completely misread the title: I was sure it had the word ‘biracial’ in it. Which would have been unforgivablr. But it doesn’t. So I apologise for any assumptions and judgment. Off to sleep before I make any more cock-ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's pretty, not the history or wow factor of the Princess of Wales choker

My mother's gold-plated "diamond and emerald" (I'm not sure if they're cheaper low-grade stones or crystal) earrings and pendant set is more stunning and has more of a history. So there, Smegsy. 🙄

It’s a still from a video, Doodle. Freakin’ creepy!!! She HATES Kate!!!

I have a photo of my uncle's wife making the same face when she didn't know the camera was on her. They're so transparent if you're a bit alert 😂 Creepy as hell though

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't know if this was posted but one of the other pictures in the Netflix trailer is from 1938 when Queen Mary opened an extension of Lambeth Town Hall. I honestly don't understand why they are using old photos in the trailer IMO it doesn't make any sense.
Part of the reason they’re using photos that have ZERO to do w/the Gruesomes is because they were NEVER hounded by the Papparazzi! Maybe though, that clipped pic of H w/CD is to illustrate how the press (pre Satan) still wouldn’t leave him alone and the camera shutter clicks made him realize he had to get away from it all! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just to clarify something before I pass out completely… I obviously completely misread the title: I was sure it had the word ‘biracial’ in it. Which would have been unforgivablr. But it doesn’t. So I apologise for any assumptions and judgment. Off to sleep before I make any more cock-ups.
I have done the same thing many times myself…I hope I will remember to be as gracious as you are… the next time I get it wrong. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's not a stunning emerald necklace, the PoW was wearing a stunning emerald necklace the other night.
Yeah, the Princess of Wales went full Crocodile Dundee on the ho.

"That's not an emerald necklace. This is an emerald necklace"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It seems other people are also picking up on Backgrid having copyright to stills from this Netflix hatchet piece… thoughts?!

029D9A57-C574-4A8C-81C7-C692822420C0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.