Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s RR?
Royal Reporters or Royal Rota

do you think KC3 will tell us that he is taking away their titles (as some press have been given a code to watch it - maybe the Palace has been briefed on the contents of the docu) 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Careful now you might be accused of being panda - ist as red panda's haven't been mentioned. With the bamboo shoots being so big I think it makes sense riiiiiiiiiight that the red pandas tell their story
Screw the red pandas. I’ve licked all the bamboo, so it’s mine now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Disgraceful b@stard… would these be the same “brits” that lined the streets waving flags and cheering at his £32million wedding to his blushing thrice married bride??

the same “brits” whose hearts broke in September when their beloved Queen died, again they lined the streets in their droves.., All ages queued day and night to respectfully say goodbye to the nations darling Monarch…
yes what a shameful nation of people 🙄🙄 ( harry, you c*nt)

Edited googled. .. £32 million the wedding cost
ungrateful tit🤬
Ding ding ding ding little swine

And he wants British taxpayer to pay for security???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And the game ends 3-0....
And it's all down to this chap....

1670187326637.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Seems to be a bit quieter here now. The caramel candle got finished so I've got an aqua-scented one burning now - beeswax so a nice way to heat the part of the room I'm in without switching on a heater. Hopefully sugars will stay away now 🤞

I was getting a bit bored and it's 2.30am so I've got a conning-the-con artist movie on in the background. The anti-hero reminds me of my ex so 🤮🤮🤮, but the subject is interesting for obvious reasons 😂

Love to see a grifter get grifted! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a search on twitter to see if there was any KC3 news- came across this.., can’t remember seeing this photo before 😱
18636128-7ED1-42C2-ADB4-FACB9F02661C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.