Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit I will watch. But will wait at least 2 months. I think they are still furiously cutting parts out that they said negatively.

however,I won’t read “spare” Me. I think that will be full of bullshit.

I know they turned diwn the Dumbarton title. Would be hilarious if it were that or nothing.

I think they are split up. The did all appearances together until lately. I thin Meg is making it last until the Coronation. No way will she miss that.
NO, NO, NO. I for one do NOT want to see those traitors at the Coronation. Why should H and his Ho be part of the ceremony after all their malevolent behaviour?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm sick of the whole thing, I feel that the RF is under sustained threat now and unless they do something very soon they will be consigned to history.

They need to stop this "never complain, never explain" and cut the Overseas Two off completely. I don't know if there is a way to strip all their titles, including Prince but if there is it should be done (maybe being a traitor counts).

Those two are totally despicable and I am done with them. I just wish they would shut up and go and live the private life they supposedly want.

I'm not in the best of moods today so that might be colouring my thoughts. I'm off for lunch with my daughters so that might cheer me up.
For all the people saying oh this has to be Parliament or he can call himself Prince …Call his bluff …

KC3 announces ALL titles are put into abeyance and should not be used for commercial purposes …when Spider Prince does any deal with a commercial venture ( or existing deal ) , the BRF sue the commercial venture .

All the dukedoms etc belong to the Crown, the only one that may pose a problem is the Prince title…so he may continue to use that commercially and Americans will ask Why ?? You are setting yourself apart from ordinary Americans but preach equality . The place you are Prince of wants nothing to do with you . WHY ??

As M has never been called Princess M , only the Duchess , she can’t claim that is what she is known as .

Does anyone really think the Americans are going to say Oh poor lambs , let’s call them by their titles , it’s an Injustice ! !!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If KC3 doesn’t take firm action soon he’ll risk pissing off William and risk people losing faith in him being strong. KC3 NEEDS William. He also NEEDS Catherine.

How many times will Camilla and Catherine et al accept being savaged by the Harkles like this before they say to Charles it’s us or them?! It’s becoming embarassaing. I’m not a hard core royalist but I have a soft spot for Will and Kate, Camilla, and Anne and Sophie. They don’t deserve being dragged into this but the longer KC3 lets them get away with it the more times his family get stabbed in the back. Who lets bullies repeatedly ‘stab’ their wives, children and grandchildren be bullied like this, and publicly? There’s a long time between now and the coronation in May. So much more damage can be done and he coud lose most public good will by then, especially if the Harkles are in the press every day for months. KC3 needs to remember that public affection for him is mostly residual from respecting the Queen for so long; people will give him a chance but he needs to act firmly on this matter now, and put an end to it. Banish them and get a superinjuction out on them where they are not allowed to talk or write about the RF in any capacity, to the press. If they can’t then talk about it in interviews or articles then that takes the wind out of their sales and they’ll stop getting booked for things and disappear from public life…. Like they said they wanted too :rolleyes:

IMO, he needs to have a final say on this before 2022 is over, then hopefully have a calmer lead up to the coronation in 2023. This can’t drag on.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Have just read that a top executive at archewell has resigned before the tit documentary hits the Netflix fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can Charles get any more stupid?

That is a terrible idea. Where are their advisors and MiG ffs? Why give time to this person? I would like to have a 121 chat with him - it will never happen. She does not support or respect the monarchy and will obviously use this to ask for money, moan about the treatment of Smegzy and then report back via Twitter. Genius idea Charlie, not.

Can anyone tell me why he is reaching out to 1 person? Did he reach out to any Tattlers here who wrote to him about the Hazzno situation? I swear if I were younger I would pack my bags and Foxtrot Oscar outta here.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That is a terrible idea. Where are their advisors and MiG ffs? Why give time to this person? I would like to have a 121 chat with him - it will never happen. She does not support or respect the monarchy and will obviously use this to ask for money, moan about the treatment of Smegzy and then report back via Twitter. Genius idea Charlie, not.

Can anyone tell me why he is reaching out to 1 person? Did he reach out to any Tattlers here who wrote to him about the Hazzno situation? I swear if I were younger I would pack my bags and Foxtrot Oscar outta here.
It seems like KC3 and his advisors are in a bit of a tailspin. I think they are panicking. What he should be focusing on is gagging the Harkles from ever talking publicly about the RF. The Netflix documentary should never have been allowed.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't know if it is true or not but apparently this is the song that features in the trailer it is called Frog Princess by Divine Comedy. Honestly this is a real weird song choice as it feels like there is some serious trolling going on by Netflix. Also it makes you wonder who chose this song and why did they choose it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I still think Eugenie will feature in this shitshow.

But I would love it if Netflix pulled it due to the huge amount of scathing reviews already on just the trailer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm intrigued to know what this latest lesson is that we Brits are about to learn from the spare and his hoe-bag, lessons I've learnt so far

- how to spot a pair of malignant narcissists
- how to burn bridges with the entire world
- what a moonbump is
- how to spend a huge amount of money on fashion and still look like tit
- how to juggle
- how to be a talentless hack and make every single thing about yourself

Yeah I think I'm fine for whatever lesson he wants to impose upon us now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

The diversity officer told them it was a good idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I think the Harkles are barking mad.
That's the problem. You cannot negotiate or reason with a lunatic. I mean if she was prepared to disown her own father who seems to be quite a mild-mannered reasonable chap, she'll clearly have no problem with throwing anyone and everyone else under the bus. I don't know the technical term to describe her, 'unhinged' is the best I can do. ... Meghan actually reminds me of Kathy Bates' character in Misery, Annie Wilkes. I'm going to pitch a Cock-A-Doodie documentary about us to Netflix Harry!!

Image1ff.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Uu
This was in the Express on line - love to know who all these 'sources' are, clearly some PR trying desperately to spin a good yarn (BIB by me)

Harry and Meghan’s documentary to be ‘utterly explosive and worse than royals can imagine'

A source in contact with a Netflix production insider told the Mirror that the new documentary about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will likely spark more public support for the royal couple. –
Who are they kidding, not judging by the majority of the comments on the trailer

At one point in the trailer, Harry says: “No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors” Well no that’s because it’s called a private life twit, you know, what you both wanted

The trailer ends with a shot of Meghan Markle who says to the camera: “When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?” Yes, but didn’t you then say (as part of your shitting yourself and back peddling) this it wasn’t represented how you would have wanted it to be? Make your bloody mind up

The source continued: “Whatever comes out, some people will think that Harry is betraying his family and that it’s unforgivable. But if what finally airs is as seismic as we’re led to believe then it may be good for the Sussexes –
Hmm OK then (deluded)

The source added: “A lot of people are either pro-Sussex or pro-William and Kate, but there’s a belief that this documentary will bring people onside with Harry and Meghan.
Again, bleeping deluded, have you not read the comments on the trailer?
Would love to read the comments on that article but not giving clickbait to them.
#Traitorousattentionseekingboringcunts

Reactions: 21
I hate to admit I will watch. But will wait at least 2 months. I think they are still furiously cutting parts out that they said negatively.

however,I won’t read “spare” Me. I think that will be full of bullshit.

I know they turned diwn the Dumbarton title. Would be hilarious if it were that or nothing.

I think they are split up. The did all appearances together until lately. I thin Meg is making it last until the Coronation. No way will she miss that.
If they go on Tuesday, the body language will be entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still think Eugenie will feature in this shitshow.

But I would love it if Netflix pulled it due to the huge amount of scathing reviews already on just the trailer!
The fact that the date keeps changing tells me that Netflix either don't want the documentary to air or they are pushing the date further back because they need to edit things out as either the Palace have hit back or Netflix themselves are not happy with the things that are in the documentary.

Reactions: 37
I think it would be incredible for Princess Anne to officially refute, in an interview, all that the Harkles are doing to the family, I think it could backfire hugely if Charles or William say anything, however for Princess Anne to officially say it as it is as spokesperson for the RF, now that would be something !!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
NO, NO, NO. I for one do NOT want to see those traitors at the Coronation. Why should H and his Ho be part of the ceremony after all their malevolent behaviour?
Aw that’s harsh - how will she get to show off her new Coronation wardrobe,? her Ermine lined knickers, fake loaned tiara (lent by Lady Elton), 8 inch high scuffed up new shoes and her new wig? And he won’t get to wear his new heel lifts either - and I have heard he intends to come dressed as Captain America with a flowing cape - don’t spoil their last ever royal appearance and our fun in pulling them to pieces 😬 (yeah uninvite them traitorous cunts😝) 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.