Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting...
Sadly, once you are accused of being a racist, denying it, or trying to prove it, the accuser believes even more that you are a racist. It is fast becoming the insult that sticks. It encourages the fanatics and the loud mouths like Shola and that other black woman who was doing my head in by pointing her finger constantly at the white lady she was discussing the subject with. You may be British, you may be black , but the one thing I actually hate about you is that you are just bloody rude.
Sorry @Nuttynana this is going against your wishes, but I am MAD . 😤
Off topic, I bought a new house once, that had so many faults in it, I had to resort to putting posters on their show house windows and refusing to leave the reception area of their head office. When I was seen by an executive and eventually went home, one of the lady bosses phoned me to say that If I did not desist from making a fuss, an injunction would be forthcoming. I put the phone down after saying “Oh shut up you stupid tart “. The threatened injunction came in the next post. Got the house fixed though. Set the Glaswegians on Shola and their ilk. With the backup of our menagerie obviously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t get this kind of comment…View attachment 1781413

Leave THEM alone? Can these people not see these two are continually stoking the fire. It’s all they have ever done.
They are not getting on with their lives, working hard on charity fundraising, producing original and entertaining content (that doesn’t rely in them moaning about their lives and settling scores) which they have been paid millions for. Surely Netflix expected more for their money then a 6 part melodrama and a documentary exploiting shining a light on wounded veterans?
THEY are the ones keeping this fire burning and we are simply reacting to it. In fact most of really have had enough of them. Six years of this tackfest, brought to us by two of the most unhinged people with a messiah complex.
S t o r m z y (groaaaaann) said he has written a song about people leaving Meghan alone for his new album. I’m sure we’ll all be rushing out to buy that one, won’t we kids!!?

Please note that these alias don’t give a shiny tit about Harry - so when she inevitably ditches him, who is he going to lean on then? His horses? The ones he kicks holes in?
I’ll laugh my head off when this happens. He throughly deserves everything he’s got coming.

EDIT:

I didn’t write this?! How weird. I’ve edited it again but it took two attempts. It’s gone now. I don’t like him but he is obviously not 72?!?

View attachment 1781446
It is a running joke on one of the other threads - I think it is the secret celeb gossip one - I think someone, a while ago, wrote his wrong age and it was picked up as a long standing joke 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well after his “ Those Brits need to be taught a lesson “ he won’t be attending the Coronation

unless they’re going to walk him up the aisle with a blanket ** over his head .

( **Hermes )
🤣 and with Major Johnny at the ready to boot both of their sorry arses back down the aisle, without allowing them to even take a seat. One can dream.

I hope Netflix implodes. I wonder if whatever genius signed up the deal with that pair of wasters is still in a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
EVERYONE GO TO THEIR YOUTUBE NETFLIX TRAILER AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE COMMENTS LOL

IT'S PURE GOLD!! ps. netflix turned off the dislike button due to it having more dislikes than likes. As we speak there's 217k dislikes someone said by using a browser app that enable them to see the dislikes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
In the minority again, but personally, I don't think William should respond to the reality series.

I can see now that no one will ever be satisfied by any responses he gives. The royal watchers, royal fans, anti-royalty groups, Harry's sugars, the indifferent etc... Nothing William says can satisfy anyone. So he shouldn't bother. Just get on with it. It's Christmas and he will be off duty. Switch all phones, tablets and laptops off and go stay with the Middletons.

Harry is Charles' son. Let him deal with it.

William should deal with George, Charlotte and Louis' messes. And those only.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In that pic of her in the trailer where she's crying or laughing, there is the Hermes draped over chair with the usual H letters on it.

I'm surprised she didn't attached a letter R, so it would read H R H

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sadly, once you are accused of being a racist, denying it, or trying to prove it, the accuser believes even more that you are a racist. It is fast becoming the insult that sticks. It encourages the fanatics and the loud mouths like Shola and that other black woman who was doing my head in by pointing her finger constantly at the white lady she was discussing the subject with. You may be British, you may be black , but the one thing I actually hate about you is that you are just bloody rude.
Why is it usually women making these accusations? Other than Jussie Smollett, you don't see many accusations from men.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
EVERYONE GO TO THEIR YOUTUBE NETFLIX TRAILER AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE COMMENTS LOL

IT'S PURE GOLD!! ps. netflix turned off the dislike button due to it having more dislikes than likes. As we speak there's 217k dislikes someone said by using a browser app that enable them to see the dislikes
If you want to see the dislikes then on Google Chrome you need to download the extension Return Youtube Dislike and this shows you the number of dislikes that the video has.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The comments are a show on their own! They should have their own channel lol. Great for a good laugh after the week's shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Talking of Marlene....

I wonder if Omar tweeting out her appeal for £50k... or whatever it was... went anywhere?
There's been no announcement that Archwell have made a donation (with other people's money) yet....

Oh and the odds
Lady S is lady C's source remains 3/1

The odds on Charles giving Sistah Space money... 100/30 on.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is it usually women making these accusations? Other than Jussie Smollett, you don't see many accusations from men.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have entered the chat. Al Sharpton has literal blood on his hands for the riots and racial hatred he stoked.

The truth is, I never recent years, virtually every one of these high profile “incidents” have been proven a hoax, often self perpetuated. Things are not more racist or dangerous in the US. 99.99% of people live in peace and harmony. Ypu only hear about the .01% in the news (and rarely hear the follow up) In the age of social media and country with 330m people it can seem like a lot.

Amazing how these incidents always happen to activists and always follow a script to reinforce their worldview

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are the downvotes on the Youtube video really important?

It probably has the highest number of views now and that is all Netflix cares about?

Or am I wrong?

Edit:

I may have overestimated the interest in this :ROFLMAO:

It doesn't have the highest number of views. Not by a long shot. Not even in the Top 200.

But it is competing with a lot of content on the channel that has been there for 5/6 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
@LadyMuck been meaning to say your avatar makes it look like a depiction of a new masked crusader - WonderWhinger no less - must say it does suit you 😂
Why thank you Carpe! 😊. Its better on me than one of the previous hats which covered my avatar face lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
[
William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs. Her is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.
Interesting...
William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs to ensure the story didn't impact HIS tour. He is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people for his own benefit. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are the downvotes on the Youtube video really important?

It probably has the highest number of views now and that is all Netflix cares about?

Or am I wrong?
#14 on Trending. 5m views.

A Billie Eilish interview has 7m, Indiana Jones trailer 7.5m, the Transformers trailer 17m, GOTG3 trailer 18m.

Reactions: 12

I like this one

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 13.45.45.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry I made a mess of my post. What I was trying to say...William has shown he's as bad as Harry now with the response he gave to the accussation of racism against Lady H. Imagine how sick Lady Hussey must feel seeing William and Kate getting the great reception in Boston straight after William threw her to the dogs. He is now the very same as Harry throwing public accusations of racism against other people. All I see now is 2 horrible people in both William and Harry.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

The comments are HILARIOUS! Lots of references to the single tear, left eye!

Also, this. 😁
6B81C0CA-7E11-401F-A212-E45E436F5050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.