Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’ll soon find this ‘giant of her field’ Marlene Headley AKA Ngozi Fulani, being Meghan Narckle’s sacrificial lamb. And I wonder how many shits Meghan will give when she’s being investigated by the Charity Commision and HMRC.

Bookwormonthecase:
B94613ED-6DE0-4618-911B-5E38D05CFCDE.jpeg

☕
If you’re not proud to be British, then you’re not British.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Haha. They think they're John and Yoko!

Remarkable resemblance between Meghan and Harry to John and Yoko # via https://android.com
Honestly it is scary that they never come up with their own ideas and always need to copy other people. I mean the poses from the both of them are exactly the same and the facial expressions are also the same it just comes across as creepy and scary at the same time.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I don't know if it is true or not but apparently this is the song that features in the trailer it is called Frog Princess by Divine Comedy. Honestly this is a real weird song choice as it feels like there is some serious trolling going on by Netflix. Also it makes you wonder who chose this song and why did they choose it?
"And I can visualise my frog princess beneath a shining guillotine "

(So can we...so can we!) Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Montecito Songwriting Collective have decided to mark the occasion of the Harkles' latest foray into character assassination by dropping their latest single. If you're not familiar with the tune or the lyrics, you might want to check out James Brown's Sex Machine.

Fakin' Machine

Sugars, they’re ready to get up and do their thing
They wanna get into it, man, you know
Like a, like a fakin’ machine, man,
Kissin', doin' it, you know
Can they pull it off? (Go ahead)

Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)
Stay on the lies, (keep on lyin’), like a fakin’ machine, (keep on lyin’)

Sugars believe you!
Fake their love, then use their sistahs
To stay on the scene like fakin’ machine
They have the feeling sure as Archie was born*
In it together, right pair, right pair

Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)

He said, she said they got the,
They said the comments,
They got to get real
They give us the rage
The way they want it isn’t the way it is,
They got theirs, didn't worry 'bout the Queen

Set up, (set it up)
Stay on the lies, (keep on lyin’), like a fakin’ machine, (keep on lyin’)
Set up, (set it up)
Set up, (set it up)

Sunshine Sachs! Can you take 'em to the bridge? (Go ahead!)
Take 'em on to the bridge! (Take em to the bridge!)
Can you take 'em to the bridge? (Yeah!)
Take 'em to the bridge? (Go ahead!)
Give us a splash!

Come on!

Stay on the scene, like a fakin’ machine!
The way they like it isn’t the way it is
They got theirs, (dig it!), SS got theirs

Stay on the scene, like a fakin' machine
Stay on the scene, like a fakin' machine
Stay on the scene

And Smegs, shake your money maker,
Shake your money maker

Set up, (set it on up)
Set up, (set it on up)

*Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited by law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well after his “ Those Brits need to be taught a lesson “ he won’t be attending the Coronation

unless they’re going to walk him up the aisle with a blanket ** over his head .

( **Hermes )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Wait, so the President of Archewell resigned because The Stoats are going to start running it on their own?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It got lost in the barrage of events of the past few days, but I feel like we didn’t get a chance to discuss this properly. To wit, WE CALLED IT! We knew that she faked a pregnancy at the break up and speculated about a(nother)) fake miscarriage.

Naturally she could not mention this one in her article about her other fake miscarriage…but it all falls into line. This is what she held over him (I will tell the world that you left me when you found out I was pregnant)

I watched this when it was posted before. It doesn't make it clear where he spilled this info.

Reactions: 20
The Archwell executive leaving after 18 months with no future job announced and Harry & Meghan saying they’re going to take on her role themselves sounds like she’d had enough of their nonsense and made a bolt for it. They obviously haven't changed their ways since the bullying allegations, they still can't keep staff.

Reactions: 57
I don’t get this kind of comment…
7E3A3152-F420-4379-A64D-06CE52AF4266.jpeg

Leave THEM alone? Can these people not see these two are continually stoking the fire. It’s all they have ever done.
They are not getting on with their lives, working hard on charity fundraising, producing original and entertaining content (that doesn’t rely in them moaning about their lives and settling scores) which they have been paid millions for. Surely Netflix expected more for their money then a 6 part melodrama and a documentary exploiting shining a light on wounded veterans?
THEY are the ones keeping this fire burning and we are simply reacting to it. In fact most of really have had enough of them. Six years of this tackfest, brought to us by two of the most unhinged people with a messiah complex.
S t o r m z y (groaaaaann) said he has written a song about people leaving Meghan alone for his new album. I’m sure we’ll all be rushing out to buy that one, won’t we kids!!?

Please note that these alias don’t give a shiny tit about Harry - so when she inevitably ditches him, who is he going to lean on then? His horses? The ones he kicks holes in?
I’ll laugh my head off when this happens. He throughly deserves everything he’s got coming.

EDIT:

I didn’t write this?! How weird. I’ve edited it again but it took two attempts. It’s gone now. I don’t like him but he is obviously not 72?!?

E07F0B10-AC6A-42DA-A008-550E66EC5F50.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What I am really appalled is that, of the variety of journalists the idiot duo from Monteshit has met, not ONE so far has confronted them (I am not even mentioning the lies) with the fact that they wanted privacy and protection, but are everyday on the media, allowed a reality show to film them intimate and "fragile" while crying (left eye - go!) and exposing vulnerabilities that endanger the BRF. I was watching Meghan's Mole video and she claims that in Finding Freedom the vaults underneath BP are explained in detail, for instance.

They are hypocrites and liars.

They are dangerous and constitute a threat to the BRF, not because of what they say, but because of their indiscretions.

Yes, and now we will have a bit of a tour of the Palaces, maybe some secret entrances? Now instead of one a year or two, multiple attackers will be found roaming the hallways far more frequently. Or is this in preparation of when the revolution comes? OMG am I describing Trump? TW's going to love me for that 😂😂

The Gruesomes had responded to comments about privacy vs their lust for attention with, "We did ask for privacy, we just want to control what media prints/people say about us on social media." Or WTTE. Basically, right to freedom of speech and expression be fucked, we are going to be better dictators than dictators. This they've said through 'friends' and I think Scabby as well. And also Sparry said it in one or two of his word salad regurgitations in between peddling his Diana whinges.

My wee tired brain can't do these things anymore, but there's a link between these two and those who want to end public opinion by ending right to freedom of speech and expression everywhere in the world.

The benefit? Do whatever you want without any censure, any consequences. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 22
I don't know if it is true or not but apparently this is the song that features in the trailer it is called Frog Princess by Divine Comedy. Honestly this is a real weird song choice as it feels like there is some serious trolling going on by Netflix. Also it makes you wonder who chose this song and why did they choose it?
Does this mean that, just maybe, Netflix aren't as stupid as we thought?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
These comments on the Netflix thing are getting as entertaining as Brooklyn Beckhams photography book on Amazon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it would be incredible for Princess Anne to officially refute, in an interview, all that the Harkles are doing to the family, I think it could backfire hugely if Charles or William say anything, however for Princess Anne to officially say it as it is as spokesperson for the RF, now that would be something !!
If asked, William could say something along the lines of 'I've looked after my brother all my life, got him no end of help and therapy for his mental health issues, given him support and advice and tried to keep him on the straight and narrow, but there comes a point when you realise that you have to let people make their own mistakes, because nothing you do or say is ever good enough for them' etc?

Where is this info from?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear Tattlers,
I hereby formally notify you of my Demands.
I want a Netflix or Amazon Prime series to air my grievances against my family and Mr W L's family. They didn't cut us off, they literally didn't give us money in the first place!!
Furthermore, both the Brits and the Americans quite frankly need to be taught a lesson. None of them treat us with the respect we deserve. I also want loads of black and white photos of us looking fun and sexy and a pony and a villa in the South of France.
If my Demands are not met I will scream and scream until I'm sick and I can!
Yours as ever etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not Tom bloody Badbry again

Of course it is.. no one else in the UK would give them a soft ride… Piers? nope, Eamonn ? nope, Nana Akua? nope … etc etc, Bradby hasn’t learned his lesson from the last time they made him look like a gullable fool ….

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The fact that the date keeps changing tells me that Netflix either don't want the documentary to air or they are pushing the date further back because they need to edit things out as either the Palace have hit back or Netflix themselves are not happy with the things that are in the documentary.
Wonder if Harry has asked to return home, and he's been given certain conditions e.g. withdraw consent for documentary? He's presumably signed his life away on a contract he won't have read.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.