Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we are peed off with the narcissistic duo but this is your friendly reminder

*the RF are rumoured to have a super injunction in place to protect the said duo

*The family also ignored the pleas of stuff who were being bullied by the said duo and only decided to investigate when the victims spoke out publicly. No public apology or accountability

*The family failed to take action against the harkles for 3 years of continuous slander but have thrown Lady Susan under the bus in 30 mins flat over the allegations of a narkle sympathiser, condemning the loyal lady Susan without proper investigation

* Charles was sending (public) money to the Harkles post megxit even when the two were accusing the nation of racism

Who are we fighting for again?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Im just shaking my head at this pair of over privileged twats, absolutely tone deaf to real problems. Surely after this and the book they will be done.

I don't think we can blame Ashley Cole any longer, it's gone past that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
About time they told the truth on markle.... The press hounding like this non stop since the mutant darkened the doorstep of the uk means they know something or have something on her that they have been forced no doubt under a court order to keep quiet about.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They have managed to Markle the Kennedys…this has been on the NY Post site for two days now: ☺

“Shame on you,” said one observer on Kerry Kennedy’s Instagram page this week. “Linking these people to your father’s wonderful achievements and this award … You have belittled this award for … others who deserved it.”

Another critic wrote: “You’ve turned the award and the organization into a farce and laughing stock awarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Your father will be turning in his grave with this misuse of his name.”

Kennedy family biographer Laurence Leamer agrees and told The Post that the children of Robert Kennedy and his brother, former president John F. Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1963, have a hard time living up to their father’s legacies.

“It’s a curse to be an inheritor, whether you are the Kennedys or Joe Smith,” said Leamer, author of “The Kennedy Women: Saga of An American Family” and “The Kennedy Men: 1901-1963,” among other books. “As an inheritor, the blood thins out.”

During his tenure as Attorney General in his brother’s administration, Robert F. Kennedy ran a successful campaign against organized crime and worked to champion civil rights and end segregation. He was a close advisor to the president and a key strategist during the Cuban Missile Crisis which nearly brought the world to the brink of nuclear war in Oct. 1962.

In the case of Kerry, a lawyer and the seventh child of Robert and Ethel Kennedy, “she wants to be a big player and assume publicity” by handing out an award to Harry and Meghan, Leamer said. “But she never gets it right.”

President of the foundation named for her father since 2011, Kerry is the only Kennedy family member to take a salary from the group, according to federal tax filings. Her uncle Ted Kennedy, who died in 2009, was a longtime member of the charity, and her mother, now 94 years old, continues to occupy a volunteer position on the board. Kerry’s compensation jumped from just over $250,000 in 2011 to more than $540,000 in 2019, the last year for which public IRS filings are available for the group. Much of that increase was due to bonuses she received from the board. In 2018, she received a $225,000 bonus which increased her take-home pay to $555,388, according to public filings. The following year, 2019, her compensation was $500,468, which included a bonus of $150,000, records show.

“RFKHR staff positions, inclusive of our President, are salaried and Board and Leadership Council positions are unpaid volunteer roles,” said a spokesperson for RFKHR in an email Wednesday. The group did not address The Post’s question about the criticism it has received over the decision to grant an award to Markle and Prince Harry. In addition to the Sussexes, RFKHR is also presenting Ripple of Hope awards to Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky, among others.”

• Sick
Reactions: 38
😱😱😱

Love how she says "preg-nant" 😂😂😂

Adorable ♥ My little guy went straight into the cute-looks-vicious-tooths batallion. Can't leave a book out in front of him 🤦

Planning to take him for a nail trim soon. He's been practising on me. I can tolerate the numb toe with the purple and blue marks from him biting me (thought it was broken at first 🤦), but the scratches are leaving permanent scars now. They look like veryyyy thin versions of TW's hairline and tan lines 🤮

ChaoticArtist there is a thread under the Advice section of the forum. It's called Share Your Cat. They may be able to help with the scratching.

Does your cat have a scratchy post thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm feeling pretty shite today and all this netflix/spare/racism stuff is just having me rage....

It's the hypocrisy that I can't stand.... Race baiting, when our own H was racist and it's ignored!!

I don't care much for KC3 but I did love our wonderful Queen, I like Camilla, love the P&POW's... Anne and Zara are brilliant!

I'm so disappointed in KC3 for allowing the Harkles r gain as much traction as they have and IMO, this has gone full throttle since the Queen sadly passed.

Surely if all the Twitter detectives can find links, with Shouty, Sugars, NF, then our MI5/6 can do the same? WHY aren't the Harkles being challenged, why aren't the connections being made public!

MM with H are single-handedly calling Britain racist, not just the monarchy and something needs to be done about that!!

Having reservations on a martial partner isn't racism, but of course for MM's agenda it is!! Harry had his own reservations on her, he skipped off to his mates wedding and she followed him there....

This is infuriating and KC3 needs to get a grip, get a backbone and sort this tit show out!! If he truly wants to modernise the monarchy then get some modern PR going and put an end to this bollocks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
In the the interview Meghan did with Variety she seemed to be suggesting that she and Harry didn't have control over the documentary and there were things they would have done differently. I'm seeing that as an attempt to get ahead of Netflix and do some damage control, knowing there will be things they said to deliberately hurt the royal family, statements that contradict Harry's book and things that are provably false.

This might be wishful thinking but I'm predicting it will be a disaster for them that Netflix might just dump their whole deal. Followed by Spotify who won't want to throw more money at Meghan's terrible, underperforming podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't listen anything Dr Shola has to say. I really cannot stand her.

To her, every white person is a racist and should be on their knees at every black person they encounter.

There are plenty of black people i like hearing and seeing on TV, social media and Radio.

Dr Shola isn't one of them.

Her obvious hate of white people makes her no better than those she seeks to demonise.

She made utterly disgusting comments on Twitter about the Queen when she died, for which she was rightly called out for.

Claims to detest the Royal Family but is quick enough to jump to the defence of Meghan and Harry, when it suits her.
I've noticed when she's on Jeremy Vine, she's getting pulled up more often for shouting and being generally gobby.
About time too, she makes my ears bleed, especially when she's on with Carol, who fair enough, is one of the ones who pull her up...

Back to putting the streamers up, I just can't stay away, can I?🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So in the Netflix trailer that video from 2011 that shows the paps taking pictures is from the Harry Potter Premiere. By adding stuff in the trailer that is years old it is false advertising as they are promoting something that isn't even from the time that they were together and I don't understand why they would use old footage to make it seem like it was recent, for example the images of them that have appeared in the trailer are either before they got married or after they got married and none of the photos that they have shared in the trailer were taken in the last 6 months IMO.
Sorry, way behind on last thread and this one.

I also resent the fact this trailer uses this photo:
9946D372-CBA5-4086-85CC-E5C0A1860DB7.jpeg

Taken at the cenotaph on Remembrance day 2019, but they have used it to project her as being some sorrowful lone outcast. This was supposed to be her at a memorial day reflecting on other people and their sacrifices and their service. But they have form using other peoples misery and achievements to raise themselves up.
This tackiness is their calling card. Anything to drive that narrative home and give the Americans a great Hollywood story with lots of twists and turns. Meghan Markle, staring in.. ‘Meghan’ 🌟 .🫠

My mother has Netflix and is insistent she is watching it. I’ve begged her not to as it will boost their ratings. She’s invited me to watch it with her. I actually don’t think I could sit through it. It would be an endurance test. Exactly the same reason I didn’t watch their wedding. I did the gardening instead

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Harry reckons we 'need a lesson'.

I think the ones who 'need a lesson' are Harry and pimp-a-gob Harkle.

King Charles should just cut them adrift and strip them of their Sussex titles.
I think the lesson he's thinking about is either to get his wife to show how you can peg your husband without chaffing him and then swallowing it whole without gagging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I refuse to watch that video of H dressed up as Spider-Man for the bereaved children but am I the only one who sees the complete hypocrisy in having him do a video for children who lost their parents whilst they were fighting for the very country he’s now trying to destroy?? How much more will they get away with …… it hurts my head🤯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Yes we are peed off with the narcissistic duo but this is your friendly reminder

*the RF are rumoured to have a super injunction in place to protect the said duo

*The family also ignored the pleas of stuff who were being bullied by the said duo and only decided to investigate when the victims spoke out publicly. No public apology or accountability

*The family failed to take action against the harkles for 3 years of continuous slander but have thrown Lady Susan under the bus in 30 mins flat over the allegations of a narkle sympathiser, condemning the loyal lady Susan without proper investigation

* Charles was sending (public) money to the Harkles post megxit even when the two were accusing the nation of racism

You and Camilla Long.....

Both nailing it.

Harsh, but probably true.

For a while now it has been like this: rudderless, drifting, no hand on the tiller. Non-events such as the spat between Hussey and Ngozi Fulani, a guest at a reception given by the Queen, suddenly billow into overwhelming talking points.
Diana spent her life moaning about the “men in grey suits”, the courtiers who silently oversaw everything and shut down trouble. Where are they now? Why aren’t they raking through Palace guest lists and deciding that maybe they shouldn’t welcome a campaigner who openly thinks Meghan was abused by the royals at a royal party?
There is, of course, one person who can stop the royalgasm: King Charles. It is now nearly 100 days since he got the top job — plenty of time, surely, to take charge. Only what has he done? We’ve seen him at a single banquet; appearing on Grand Designs and The Repair Shop. Every single senior member of the royal household was in some way tarred by the negative stories last week, except, of course, Charles: absent to the last. Where was he? On television telling people how to restore walled gardens. You could be forgiven for forgetting he’s King.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
211k dislikes now 😂
There's a funny theme going on in the comments ... "I love the part where ....".

I added: "I love the part where ... Meghan shows us the first draft of Dr. King's 'I have a dream speech' that she wrote for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Well when you put it like that😳🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a funny theme going on in the comments ... "I love the part where ....".

I added: "I love the part where ... Meghan shows us the first draft of Dr. King's 'I have a dream speech' that she wrote for him.
I love all the references to a single tear, left eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I'd go and look for it but there are too many to go through 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I refuse to watch that video of H dressed up as Spider-Man for the bereaved children but am I the only one who sees the complete hypocrisy in having him do a video for children who lost their parents whilst they were fighting for the very country he’s now trying to destroy?? How much more will they get away with …… it hurts my head🤯
Also, he seems very into Spiderman. Quoting Spiderman and dressing like him. Spiderman isn’t Socrates, Harry!
Was Harry ever been bitten by a black widow?

Opps pardon.

I’m not racist. Actually scratch that because I’m white, so apparently I am. Sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.