Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article by Peter Hitchens about trial by Twitter. And the final paragraph "the British Revolution has happened. Nobody has guillotined KC because he now has no power to defend those close to him"

PETER HITCHENS: Lady Susan, you've been cancelled by Twitter # via https://android.com

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, he seems very into Spiderman. Quoting Spiderman and dressing like him. Spiderman isn’t Socrates, Harry!
Was Harry ever been bitten by a black widow?

Opps pardon.

I’m not racist. Actually scratch that because I’m white, so apparently I am. Sorry.
I think he's picked the wrong superhero, he could would have been a better TwatMan and Rach could be Throbbin🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In the the interview Meghan did with Variety she seemed to be suggesting that she and Harry didn't have control over the documentary and there were things they would have done differently. I'm seeing that as an attempt to get ahead of Netflix and do some damage control, knowing there will be things they said to deliberately hurt the royal family, statements that contradict Harry's book and things that are provably false.

This might be wishful thinking but I'm predicting it will be a disaster for them that Netflix might just dump their whole deal. Followed by Spotify who won't want to throw more money at Meghan's terrible, underperforming podcast.
Smeg and H probably arranged the interview to dump the blame on Nutflux after HMQ died.
They were trying to distance themselves because of the fall out they got when people found out PP was laying in his deathbed and they were lying to Orca.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Smeg and H probably arranged the interview to dump the blame on Nutflux after HMQ died.
They were trying to distance themselves because of the fall out they got when people found out PP was laying in his deathbed and they were lying to Orca.
I agree, its usually the guilty party who tries to shoehorn their side of the story in first, in order to set the narrative 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Also, he seems very into Spiderman. Quoting Spiderman and dressing like him. Spiderman isn’t Socrates, Harry!
Was Harry ever been bitten by a black widow?

Opps pardon.

I’m not racist. Actually scratch that because I’m white, so apparently I am. Sorry.
Im white and proud of my colour, heritage, background you name it.. If that makes me a racist fking hard cheese to those that are offended.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Welcome to the VIP room - there is a stash of freshly baked Christmas cookies to the right but the champagne is all gone (new delivery comes on Monday)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Article re C and C

“The Prince and Princess of Wales were 'surprised but not that surprised' that the advertisement was released during their high-profile visit to the US, threatening to overshadow it, insiders added.”

Yeah, it’s not Smegzilla’s first time, by now I wouldn’t be surprised if the RF play bingo (what will the Harkles do again) everytime there is a major event. 🤨 Same as us on tattle, the only way to deal with the gruesomes is to mock them. Hopefully they have at least good time reading the Netflix comments, reading the praises from the US visit etc. 🙏

ETA: I have seen some comments here reg. this article in meantime, but I wouldn’t be so pesimistic. Give it some time, one by one. We have CoS taken care of, no titles given to flatpacks yet. It’s not that easy and quick to implement new “communication” strategy, hire the perfect people to align with it etc after so many years. We already see, some things differ from the team and the way it worked under HMTQ. So far it seems the only huge error is how LSH was treated, but it was her who stepped down, we don’t know much behind what was the process (damage control discussion) yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm sick of the whole thing, I feel that the RF is under sustained threat now and unless they do something very soon they will be consigned to history.

They need to stop this "never complain, never explain" and cut the Overseas Two off completely. I don't know if there is a way to strip all their titles, including Prince but if there is it should be done (maybe being a traitor counts).

Those two are totally despicable and I am done with them. I just wish they would shut up and go and live the private life they supposedly want.

I'm not in the best of moods today so that might be colouring my thoughts. I'm off for lunch with my daughters so that might cheer me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think they are split up. The did all appearances together until lately.
It is also noticeable that the pictures in the trailer are either before they got married or after they got married none of them were taken recently which is quite telling IMO because if they had photos that were recent then surely these would have been included in the trailer.

Reactions: 31
Daily Mail 4th Dec - is the dropping in of this article at this time pure coincidence???? Another opportunity to provoke an attack on W & C ??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I have to chuckle over this ‘battle to win hearts in America.”

We have a noisy minority of Wokesters in this country. They control or controlled…the NYT, Wash Post, MSNBC, CNN, Twitter etc. That might seem like a formidable Army. The Markles thought so…and volunteered for Woke duty immediately! They have desperately tried , since invading Montecito, to move up the Woke chain of command. Has not happened though,,has it

At first, i think Hillary, etc…thought they might have usefulness. Oprah got sucked in. But Hillary is way too smart to go full-Woke...and I think she‘s pulled back. Oprah however, is now all in on the race angle…since she was traumatized that an exhausted shop girl didn’t show her a handbag at closing time.

Markle thinks of herself as the Diana of Woke. She believes every time she opens her mouth and explains how nasty and racist we all are and how perfect SHE is…that we swoon and cash her out. But Diana did not hector, insult, and criticize the public. Markle however thinks her own fecal matter has no odor and never shuts up about how much she admires herself.

What normal people call ‘word salad’ are actually Woke code words. It’s how they identify each other…and how we suss them out. All of America gets that…and it turns half of us off. Markle’s podcasts were curiosities but didn’t resonate because unWoke Americans recognize that Markle is just another shyster ‘preacher’ preying on the vulnerable to make a buck.

Love Trump or hate him, he exposed the Fake News in all its biased glory. . Unfortunately for the Markles, the sycophants in the Woke American media cannot move the needle for them now…they have their own problems. CNN is going through an employee bloodbath, because its viewership has been in the toilet. It is trying to reposition as a middle of the road. The NY Times, Washington Post…went so deep with their Trump hate, Woke ideology, and unidentified ‘sources’…that they are dismissed now as fake news rags by half the country. And the revelations coming out of Musk’s expose of Twitter backroom dealings are mind-boggling banana republic stuff…OMG…and still coming as I write this!

Anyway, there is no battle ‘for our hearts” to be won by Meghan and Harry here in the ole USA. I think this show will watched by many, many people…but the outcome will be ridicule and exposure. That will be a success for Netflix…but far, far from what this cheesy tiresome twosome wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So us Brits need a lesson do we? Funnily enough, I’m ok with this. In the next 6-8 weeks Harry’s about to get his arse handed to him. I think it’s pretty apparent who needs schooling

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It got lost in the barrage of events of the past few days, but I feel like we didn’t get a chance to discuss this properly. To wit, WE CALLED IT! We knew that she faked a pregnancy at the break up and speculated about a(nother)) fake miscarriage.

Naturally she could not mention this one in her article about her other fake miscarriage…but it all falls into line. This is what she held over him (I will tell the world that you left me when you found out I was pregnant)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
1670154726568.png
1670154737940.png

It amuses me seeing the downvotes continue to rise with number of comments while likes are stagnant.

If this has already been answered, apologies, @Cassandra333 - Netflix has changed their blurbs to say "coming soon" instead of either 8th or 25th. I'm assuming that change happened at the same time as the synopsis changing almost entirely.

Nana Akua video included below from yesterday.
Timestamped beginning for the start of discussion with panel Lizzie Cundy & Andrew Pierce (all three sound like they're tattlers!) on Lady Susan and charities.
Following, at 51.15: Angela Levin in the studio with Nana on the trailer.
At 52.56: Body Language Guy joins who analyses body language of several photos, starting with two of W&C.
Nana refers to them as the Dastardly Duo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the Harkles are barking mad.

The constant criticism and undermining of the Royal Family. What exactly is their end game - finishing the royal family and the UK becoming a Republic???

That might make JCMH feel better than his brother never gets the top job. But where does it leave him??? Same as the Greek royal family - titles but irrelevant.

I really don't think they've thought this through. But then they never do!!!

Personally, I think from Harry's point of view, it's extortion - give me money and I'll shut up, smoke dope all day and lazy about. Pretty much what hes done all his life.

Meghan really wants to be Oprah - billionaire with everyone hanging off her every word.

Even if Charles paid them off - she still wouldn't shut up. So Charlie boy, keep your money - there's no point, they're a lost cause.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.