Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry reckons we 'need a lesson'.

I think the ones who 'need a lesson' are Harry and pimp-a-gob Harkle.

King Charles should just cut them adrift and strip them of their Sussex titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A previous poster posted an attachment that made a very good point, sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war.
Each time the Harkles get ahead they duck it up completely. The fact they have lost 2 more members of staff, one of whom was the producer of archetypes that went on a rant about producers not getting enough credit at such a critical time speaks volumes.
And they are now saying they are taking control of Archewell which is utterly hilarious, they have zero experience.
The narrative that the show will change people's opinions of them is totally misguided as due to their previous behaviour people are just not going to believe them, and it's their behaviour people dislike, not what supposedly happened to them.
The 206k dislikes of the trailer and the release date being changed is also significant there can be no hiding the fact they are disliked intensely.
I believe as soon as PW landed back in the UK conversations were being held about them but we may not hear anything for a few days as there is a lot going on for the RF this time of year and nothing can overshadow RF work as we know.
I have been on these threads over 2 years as a lot of us have and we have wanted action for so long it's understandable we are feeling frustrated and impatient, but I truly believe this is the beginning of the end and we just need to be a little more patient and remember that most people are just catching on to what we have known for the last couple of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How much did Netflix pay these cunts for their six part visual bowel movement? That is obviously the monetary sweetspot from a person to sellout their family and country. Personally, although I'm not well off no sum of money would even tempt me to do that, even to family members I don't like. The man is an absolute disgrace, he has all the traits I hate in a person. Hazno is a mizer, he's entitled, he's arrogant, ignorant, he's lazy ... I mean the list is almost endless. I actually think he's enjoying hurting William and Catherine, it's bleeping sick. Aw diddums, did William make your willy feel small because he has a beautiful wife both inside and out? Oh poor baby ... bleep.
He's a bloody modern day Judas getting his 30 pieces of silver.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just a thought . . . we know the Christmas speech is filmed in advance, but how far in advance will The King be recording it?!

So far I would say he has been very diplomatic in not responding to what H&M have put out there, and has been working behind the scenes to make his moves. But I would really like him to say something!! Especially if they denounce the titles. It forces H&M to make a decision . . . will they go as simply Harry and Meghan, or will they start using Prince and Princess (which is his right) but will completely go against everything they have worked so hard to destroy! Why would you want to call yourself princess when the institution has been so racist and hateful towards you? While living in a country that does not have royalty?! But how else will they be noticed?!

So I am really hoping that King Charles makes some moves if not now after the coronation to put these 2 firmly in their place as wannabe world stars with no stage

• Heart
This was in the Express on line - love to know who all these 'sources' are, clearly some PR trying desperately to spin a good yarn (BIB by me)

Harry and Meghan’s documentary to be ‘utterly explosive and worse than royals can imagine'

A source in contact with a Netflix production insider told the Mirror that the new documentary about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will likely spark more public support for the royal couple. –
Who are they kidding, not judging by the majority of the comments on the trailer

At one point in the trailer, Harry says: “No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors” Well no that’s because it’s called a private life twit, you know, what you both wanted

The trailer ends with a shot of Meghan Markle who says to the camera: “When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?” Yes, but didn’t you then say (as part of your shitting yourself and back peddling) this it wasn’t represented how you would have wanted it to be? Make your bloody mind up

The source continued: “Whatever comes out, some people will think that Harry is betraying his family and that it’s unforgivable. But if what finally airs is as seismic as we’re led to believe then it may be good for the Sussexes –
Hmm OK then (deluded)

The source added: “A lot of people are either pro-Sussex or pro-William and Kate, but there’s a belief that this documentary will bring people onside with Harry and Meghan.
Again, bleeping deluded, have you not read the comments on the trailer?
Thing is, it doesn’t really matter what they put in the show. People aren’t going to watch and suddenly forget all the other stuff that they haven’t included. Most people aren’t stupid, they aren’t going to be brainwashed into seeing the Harkles as innocent victims by seeing this Reek propaganda film.

• Heart
Happy 190th birthday to Jonathan!

1670147925520.jpeg

Take heart, Tattlers! With the podcasts, show and book, we always knew it was going to get worse before it got better. But their moment in the sun is almost over, and their downfall and disintegration is not too far away. Like Jonathan, the RF always moves slowly but it hasn’t lasted 1000 years to be overthrown by a pair of treacherous parasitic fraudsters!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Some Royals opposed the marriage? But it still went ahead, didn't it?

"Some Royals" have probably opposed practically every Royal marriage. We know about, or can guess at, some of them. We don't even need to mention Wallis.

Camilla wasn't considered "suitable enough" for Charles first time around.

Tim Laurence was considered unsuitable by some, as he was "The Help".

The Queen Mum didn't approve of PP initially.

We all know the Margaret/Townsend story. And I doubt they were that thrilled by Tony Armstrong-Jones.

Or Princess Michael.

Why the duck does Haz think he's so special?

And if he's planning to imply it's racial, then perhaps he should remember that TQ and the Duke of Gloucester were clearly happy to allow a Maori to join the family.
Some Royals opposed the marriage? Husband says MI6 knows everything, but everything, about the witch Harry married. So, if they claim some in the RF opposed the marriage, wouldn't it open the door for the reasons some were against it to come out?

IMO, they need to be very careful what they say - if the gloves are off, it just may all come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hate to admit I will watch. But will wait at least 2 months. I think they are still furiously cutting parts out that they said negatively.

however,I won’t read “spare” Me. I think that will be full of bullshit.

I know they turned diwn the Dumbarton title. Would be hilarious if it were that or nothing.

I think they are split up. The did all appearances together until lately. I thin Meg is making it last until the Coronation. No way will she miss that.

Reactions: 30
Thing is, it doesn’t really matter what they put in the show. People aren’t going to watch and suddenly forget all the other stuff that they haven’t included. Most people aren’t stupid, they aren’t going to be brainwashed into seeing the Harkles as innocent victims by seeing this Reek propaganda film.
He really is as stupid as everyone says. bleeping hell, the British public are VERY unforgiving. This will ensure the mood turns against him and I really can't see any way back for him now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember years back the actress clair Danes slagged off a country and that country declared her a person non grata and cancelled her for ever stepping foot in their country, we should do the same to Harry and his chicken bow legged wife, declare them person non grata and ban them from ever stepping foot in any part of the uk again

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So Hazno's therapy hasn't worked then has it? 🙄 Instead of being healed and turned into a zen guru type at peace with the world he has created his own war against his country.

What a vile ungrateful little Stoat. The sniping and undeserved condescension toward the British people is repulsive. If he has so much disdain for the UK, why on earth does he still hold any title that connects him to it?

It really is shocking to find out the level of hate Hazno has for his family and country, and the number of lies the Harkles have spewed without accountability or remorse. The public now fully understands how much of nasty Hazno was covered up by the palace PR.

Even if KC3 is soft on them, the public won't be now. Brits have long memories and they will never be forgiven now.

Someone mentioned earlier that Hazno has sold his soul for a fistful of dollars which reminded me of this 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.