Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as much as I'd love to have another cup of tay ( as we say in the Black country lol) and become infuriated by Rachel.and Henry, I really should get my arse in gear, I've promised my boys we could get the tree and my favourite 70s ceiling streamers up today...up the loft I go, if the aforementioned arse gets stuck and you don't hear from me by teatime SEND HELP🙈🤣🤣🤣
Have a good morning, each xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I will always remember with great amusement going to the USA around 2019 and standing at the check out looking at all the gossip magazines and seeing at least two with her face on it and one in particular with her glaring at HM with the words "drop dead"! emblazoned on the cover. This was right about the time as the miserable pair were on a rant about the British press bullying them yadayadaya. I just thought how ridiculously ironic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1670145708744.png

1670145726627.png

As of right this instant, stats from the trailer.
Does this mean the squaddies aren't quite as all powerful as they liked to boast? Or the Duo are running out of cash to pay?
No wonder Netflix has pulled the release date. Ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So in the Netflix trailer that video from 2011 that shows the paps taking pictures is from the Harry Potter Premiere. By adding stuff in the trailer that is years old it is false advertising as they are promoting something that isn't even from the time that they were together and I don't understand why they would use old footage to make it seem like it was recent, for example the images of them that have appeared in the trailer are either before they got married or after they got married and none of the photos that they have shared in the trailer were taken in the last 6 months IMO.
They've got the wrong Harry!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hello! Reek's Richmond is my the avatar my wife suggested. I'll need a few puke buckets to get through the Netflix series but I'm ready to do my part. Nice to be here 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Some Royals opposed the marriage? But it still went ahead, didn't it?

"Some Royals" have probably opposed practically every Royal marriage. We know about, or can guess at, some of them. We don't even need to mention Wallis.

Camilla wasn't considered "suitable enough" for Charles first time around.

Tim Laurence was considered unsuitable by some, as he was "The Help".

The Queen Mum didn't approve of PP initially.

We all know the Margaret/Townsend story. And I doubt they were that thrilled by Tony Armstrong-Jones.

Or Princess Michael.

Why the duck does Haz think he's so special?

And if he's planning to imply it's racial, then perhaps he should remember that TQ and the Duke of Gloucester were clearly happy to allow a Maori to join the family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
And that was why William... or rather Kensington Palace... shouldn't have said what they did...

Not least because...

It didn't make the slightest difference...
And it was never going to.
I don't listen anything Dr Shola has to say. I really cannot stand her.

To her, every white person is a racist and should be on their knees at every black person they encounter.

There are plenty of black people i like hearing and seeing on TV, social media and Radio.

Dr Shola isn't one of them.

Her obvious hate of white people makes her no better than those she seeks to demonise.

She made utterly disgusting comments on Twitter about the Queen when she died, for which she was rightly called out for.

Claims to detest the Royal Family but is quick enough to jump to the defence of Meghan and Harry, when it suits her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What I am really appalled is that, of the variety of journalists the idiot duo from Monteshit has met, not ONE so far has confronted them (I am not even mentioning the lies) with the fact that they wanted privacy and protection, but are everyday on the media, allowed a reality show to film them intimate and "fragile" while crying (left eye - go!) and exposing vulnerabilities that endanger the BRF. I was watching Meghan's Mole video and she claims that in Finding Freedom the vaults underneath BP are explained in detail, for instance.

They are hypocrites and liars.

They are dangerous and constitute a threat to the BRF, not because of what they say, but because of their indiscretions.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Does ANYONE here think this Netflix thing is going to be received well by the majority of the general public - either here or in the US ??

Any tit for tat exchanges could easily (and probably would) descend into Jeremy Kyle territory, and that would be disastrous.

The RF should not respond, just carry on doing their thing. I think that 'recollections may vary' still applies, and everyone remembers that phrase.

To quote Nelson ...
“Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.”

• Heart
Reactions: 50
OMG the comments on the Netflix doc on Youtube a hilarious!
I have just been on there to read - hilarious - I try to imagine which Tattler posted which comment 🤣 As far as I can see nearly everything we have ever discussed on here is in the comments - if it isn’t Tattlers then there are more people awake out there than we ever gave credit for. So many funny comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And that was why William... or rather Kensington Palace... shouldn't have said what they did...

Not least because...

It didn't make the slightest difference...
And it was never going to.
Overwhelming pushback to Shouty’s tweet. Disgust or dismay at her violent attitude and race-baiting language.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, idiot dimwits like Marlene, are doing a disfavour to the charities they represent, just to feed their own ego and 15 minutes of fame. The discussion is now not on wether WOC need support for domestic violence - and they do - but on the integrity of the charity and the people leading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Twitter commenters suggesting that BP can have Netflix remove any stills/footage inside royal residences for security reasons. No wonder that release date is vague.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.