Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know H likes to dress up and party. Behind Day 4 on the Advent calendar the gift has been supplied by 'Butterup' for Haz to wear at their Christmas 'Do' ..... a fitting costume for a Chief Impact Officer to make an 'impact' don't you agree?

View attachment 1780889
Sorry to spoil the surprise but this is exactly what I've arranged for the VIP Xmas party in a couple of weeks. The downside is I've promised he can talk for 5 minutes about what shits the Brits are and a copy of the stench will be in everyone's goodie bag. Happy Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry to spoil the surprise but this is exactly what I've arranged for the VIP Xmas party in a couple of weeks. The downside is I've promised he can talk for 5 minutes about what shits the Brits are and a copy of the stench will be in everyone's goodie bag. Happy Christmas 🎄

So I delay becoming a VIP. No more posts 😂😂 What's the plan for new year's? Say it will be Harkle-free, pretty please! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This was in the Express on line - love to know who all these 'sources' are, clearly some PR trying desperately to spin a good yarn (BIB by me)

Harry and Meghan’s documentary to be ‘utterly explosive and worse than royals can imagine'

A source in contact with a Netflix production insider told the Mirror that the new documentary about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will likely spark more public support for the royal couple. –
Who are they kidding, not judging by the majority of the comments on the trailer

At one point in the trailer, Harry says: “No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors” Well no that’s because it’s called a private life twit, you know, what you both wanted

The trailer ends with a shot of Meghan Markle who says to the camera: “When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?” Yes, but didn’t you then say (as part of your shitting yourself and back peddling) this it wasn’t represented how you would have wanted it to be? Make your bloody mind up

The source continued: “Whatever comes out, some people will think that Harry is betraying his family and that it’s unforgivable. But if what finally airs is as seismic as we’re led to believe then it may be good for the Sussexes –
Hmm OK then (deluded)

The source added: “A lot of people are either pro-Sussex or pro-William and Kate, but there’s a belief that this documentary will bring people onside with Harry and Meghan.
Again, bleeping deluded, have you not read the comments on the trailer?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Michael Cole on GB news just now made me laugh with this comment "regarding his book we don't know if it will be all sizzle and no sausage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So I delay becoming a VIP. No more posts 😂😂 What's the plan for new year's? Say it will be Harkle-free, pretty please! 🤭
It's cost me a fortune but I've gone all out for new years. We've got Scabbies in reading all of finding freedom to us and then shouty will be bringing in midnight with a lecture on why we're all racist but it's not her job to educate us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Michael Cole on GB news just now made me laugh with this comment "regarding his book we don't know if it will be all sizzle and no sausage"
Now if he had said ‘all sizzle no Richmond’ we would know that he reads here 🙂

#bringbacktheRichmond 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Congratulations @vretch on your VIP status! 🍰 🎂 🍾 🍰 🎂 🍾

You know what REALLY gets to me in that trailer?
The shot with 43% looking pensive and Catherine looking serious ...a shot made to look like Catherine was the enemy
This must be so hard for Catherine to take without being able to reply

Or maybe they will if the pair go too far
Yes, the shot was clearly deliberate, and apparently the background music changed. I haven't watched the thing in its entirety but people were saying it was like glass shattering, or something.

Funny how things seemed perfectly amicable, even friendly, on the day itself. Certainly more so than the following year, when you could definitely see the hostility and tension. And Hazza had a perpetual scowl in place. He seems quite cheerful in these. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lovely.
Poor Charles is weary, poor Camilla is weary, W&K are ''unsurprised'' of course that Harry is screwing them over, and of course all that after ''weary'' Charlie let Harry wear uniform at the Vigil among millions of other concessions .

W&K of course as ''unsurprised '' as they are need a bit more time ''under the bus'' just to illustrate that ''grin and bear it'' is a valid strategy as long as ''weary'' Charles &Camilla are spared.
And its all just ''mutating '' into ''acceptable '' stories.

Exactly.
If its true what Henry said about us Brits 'needing a lesson ' then I'm actually very p!ssed off.
KC, you represent your people.
Do something!!
Do it now!
I feel this is a pivotal point for the monarchy and those who support it.
Jmo x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t think there should be a huge challenge or fight back to avoid their silly tit-for tat engagement …..a succinct clear response on any claims and then CONSEQUENCES.

In fact, I’d say ‘ it’s been agreed with Harry today ( it hasn’t ! ) that he will revoke all his titles and become an American citizen ‘ …then when he starts whining about not wanting to be an American , the Americans will be ‘ Being an American not good enough for you , Harry ?’
Who's going to tell the dolt America is way more racist and dangerous than the UK?
Base stupid fool couldn't find his ass with both hands. 🤬🤬🤬
Racial incidents happen all the time here; particularly during COVID. I've been targeted several times once with my son at Target in a neighborhood that's 30% Asian!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's cost me a fortune but I've gone all out for new years. We've got Scabbies in reading all of finding freedom to us and then shouty will be bringing in midnight with a lecture on why we're all racist but it's not her job to educate us.
Shoot me now!

• Haha

😱😱😱

Love how she says "preg-nant" 😂😂😂

CAS Squad in training review plans to defend the BRF against the Kunts! 😹🐈😼

Adorable ♥ My little guy went straight into the cute-looks-vicious-tooths batallion. Can't leave a book out in front of him 🤦

Planning to take him for a nail trim soon. He's been practising on me. I can tolerate the numb toe with the purple and blue marks from him biting me (thought it was broken at first 🤦), but the scratches are leaving permanent scars now. They look like veryyyy thin versions of TW's hairline and tan lines 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh and take away his british passport and block her from ever entering the uk. If they want to teach brits a lesson... . Brits can listen and respond

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.