Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that is what is what is said...
And my having a dig at William is partly to get him to pull his finger out.

Nor am I suggesting the Royal Family should be issuing libel writs left, right and centre...
Generally when I hear people saying such things, I find myself asking 'for what?'

And there is merit in their going about their business, and carrying out their duties, etc...
As River so clearly explained, he is not giving Prince William a pass (on that statement he issued on Lady Susan race debarcle) just because he loves him.

I feel that way about Prince William‘s statement about Lady Susan. It was wrong and he should have waited in this regard. However, I still love him and I do think he will sort it out with the Harkles. Maybe not listen to his new communications guy who wrote the statement (alledgedly). PW would have OK’d it and he needs to be more careful in future.

I am still so pissed that this was even allowed to happen in BP. What are the frigging security people doing? Where were the checks? UGH.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Netflix has changed the blurb wording in the announcement waffle :whistle:
Any relation to the release date being replaced by "Coming Soon"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lady C was absolutely right to call out William for Kensington Palace's response to the Marlene Headley allegations.
I think that Wills was afraid of the Caribbean effect, so that's why reaction was OTT. We will see what will happen, but somehow I don't see Marlene's charity prosper.

I have a feeling that KC will have to make decision: protect PoW and monarchy or sink with cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think that Wills was afraid of the Caribbean effect, so that's why reaction was OTT. We will see what will happen, but somehow I don't see Marlene's charity prosper.

I have a feeling that KC will have to make decision: protect PoW and monarchy or sink with cunts.
I agree.
But sooner or later he has to call people's bluff, when asked "when did you stop beating your wife?"

And, as I said, it's perfectly understandable if Charles wants his own people but there are ways to do it.

Reactions: 18

You have made a great point. He probably did over react because of the Caribbean racist crap.
One thing I am very happy about is the love and support the people and media of Boston and USA showed to PPOW and Earthshot Awards. That must have been so uplifting for them as it was for me. I am very grateful it went so well.

Yeah, Finally made VIP. I thought I’d never get there.
Now tell me are there any rules I need to be aware of? Like do I have to keep posting 10 posts every day or I am kicked out of the VIP lounge on my butt? I will not be able to maintain that kind of dedication.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh, you mean at the St Pauls service?
Where they turned up late...
Made a scene...
And then tried to sit in the wrong seats...

Gosh!
It's almost like they did it to get content for Netflix.
Someone may have already mentioned it.
At the Platy Jubbly St Paul's service Smeg was wearing an inspector Gadget trench coat dress and was it a flying saucer hat.
I think the trailer photo is from 2019 in Westminster Abbey.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You have made a great point. He probably did over react because of the Caribbean racist crap.
One thing I am very happy about is the love and support the people and media of Boston and USA showed to PPOW and Earthshot Awards. That must have been so uplifting for them as it was for me. I am very grateful it went so well.

Now tell me are there any rules I need to be aware of? Like do I have to keep posting 10 posts every day or I am kicked out of the VIP lounge on my butt? I will not be able to maintain that kind of dedication.
Just continue slagging off Reek and Smeg and you'll be fine.

I can't believe that weasel little bleep felt the brits needed to be taught a lesson because we see your wife is a witch, you're thick as tit and your brother is older. Why not renounce your citizenship, titles and pay for your own bleeping security. Also pay back all the money you scrounged from your hated family you ballsacked bellend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Congrats on being VIP @vretch. Hopefully I’m not too far behind.

The optics could be it is better for POW to overreact and be told to reinstate Lady H, rather than for him to be called to retire her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Congrats on making VIP status @vretch. You don’t have to keep posting 10 posts a day now - you can lie back and chill a bit, let the ‘well known’ and ‘chatty’ members strife to reach your dizzy heights! When’s your party in the VIP lounge, what are you bringing to eat…… must include cake and titbits for Sir Tom (Nutty’s cat) or he won’t let you in.

Oh, and to keep OT, the Gruesomes are still what Freda said!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh dear...

Welcome to the utube culture war Harry.... pmsl...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Been away for my sanity. The sheer magnitude of malevolence of these two has me so sad and frightened for the monarchy and frankly for himanity that it is happening with impunity worries me for humanity. Lies can be utterly outrageous and yet they stick?

The set up of LH is obvious, and yet no recourse.
The private photographer in TQ's property, and no suing for copyright infringement (the image therefore belongs to her, so Netfucks shouldn't be allowed to use e it). Cannrhey even use the image from the Florence Nightingale moonbump 2nd row event as I would have thought that imGe also belkngs to the BBC or whomever TQ hand entrusted for the event.
And yet, here we are.
I dream of the race baiter getting revealed as a set up, that a recording reveals a rather more benign exchange, that the two are sued and lose for libel and copyright infringement to the tune of $88m and that they lose allllll titles including prince, and lose LoS, CoS, and her moonbump iand yachting and bullying are revealed in full 3-d, technicolour and surround sound.
They will double down in the style of Amber Turd and Juicy Omelette but that would be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Over 29,600 comments on the trailer 😎
I wonder if either of the Duo have read any. They must be, surely, given all the tales say Hazno scrolls social media to see EVERY comment and I imagine 43 is the same. I hope very much they do. THE RAGE!! The plates! The teacups! #FreePablo

From The Sun's article:
Haz thinks Brits need to be taught a lesson [why? The UK welcomed your wifey!]
Haz thinks everyone will be 'shocked' by Orca interview [shocked that you could blatantly lie so many times and also not get your story straight with 43]
And he'll be discussing his trauma at Diana's death [will he mention William encouraging him to therapy? Or the out of control drinking and drugs?]
And the affair between Charles and Camilla [which, naturally, he knows so much about because he was an adult when this all happened, and not a single childhood memory has been distorted by the aforementioned drinking/drugs]

I'm so excited I'll be washing my hair.

Welcome to the VIP Room! 🥂
Sorry we haven't tidied, but the party last night was seemingly endless. Sir Tom has a secret stash of fish you can nibble on, just follow the rancid smell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So we all know H likes to dress up and party. Behind Day 4 on the Advent calendar the gift has been supplied by 'Butterup' for Haz to wear at their Christmas 'Do' ..... a fitting costume for a Chief Impact Officer to make an 'impact' don't you agree?

61oOYPecCBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if we will see footage from the NY baby shower with all the celebs who attended.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nana Akua 🔥🔥🔥

Sky News Aus is scathing of Netflix, arguing with each other as to which of the Duo is the worst but all three physically cringe at the idea of Hazno playing the guitar:

I love Nana 😍
It has been discussed on GBNews this morning, I am not media savvy but apparently NF can send the media a code which allows them to watch / pre view the doc before it is released, so we may start to hear more about the contents sooner than we think. My first thought was that this is more likely to happen to foreign media outlets/reporters and I doubt any British outlets will get a look in.

As for ‘those Brits’ comments, I can actually believe he did say that (possibly referring to the press but poor choice of words Hazzno). So any further reports he wants to ‘come back’ can clearly be debunked before they receive any oxygen.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I have no doubt ginger tits will be with her at the award show on Tuesday night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.