Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it.

He said nothing about about people, who hang about with the Harkles, wishing his grandmother dead or slagging off his wife and kids.

Why would he say something now?
Because eveything is different now our beautiful Late Queen is dead. I believe that prior to her death, things were handled her way. No comment or explain. That was her way, rightly or wrongly. No way would Prince William disrespect her by hitting out if she didn’t want it. Prince William is not his horrid brother, he would have respected his Grandmothers wishes.

But now things have changed. If Hazza does go too far with Catherine or the children, I do think he will defend them wholeheartedly.

Again, he cannot do it with every negative story they put out, that only diminishes his defence. He must make his mark against something worth defending otherwise he is just like them, whinging over nonsense. How is that strategy doing for the Harkles? Not so good, so PW is too smart to play that game.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She ain't thin.

By the looks of her she does a lot of swimming.
Remember the pic of her getting her covid vaccination? Her arms are very toned - her and William are clearly athletic and work out. Look at her mother as well - she doesn't have middle age spread genetics lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ok so I am a bit behind on this thread but I read somewhere that the show is maybe released on Christmas Day?
I thought this was odd, and wondered if it was planned so they can dominate the headlines and overshadow KCs first Christmas Day broadcast.

BUT then my uncle who’s an entertainment lawyer and deals with Hollywood type contracts gave me his opinion;

He is guessing their original Netflix contact amount $$$ was largely made up ofaccelerator payments. So for example if you reach number1 show on Netflix within x amount of time since released you get x amount of massive bonus etc. This ensures that H&M deliver some juicy content as they need this show to go viral and go viral quickly in order to cash in as much as they can. A Christmas Day released would be Netflix’s way of really screwing them over if this was the case as over the first few days many will be busy with family commitments, or away on vacation for the next week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc which will majorly slow down downloads of the show.

I so hope that theory is correct haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thank you JAR21 for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations MoodyBlue on the title.
Silly my went to sleep and now 14 pages behind.

MeInMidAmerica hope you are looking after yourself.
It is sad that you and your hubby are going thru the terrible Parkinson’s. I hope you have support where you are, if not, is there a support net online.
🌺💮🏵🌸🌼🌻

I read a few threads ago when we were discussing the TB and VL books that BP were the ones that got Sunshite Sux to do the gruesomes PR. Before this I thought Smeg had held onto them since Suits, or even before.
Is the UK Sunshite Sux and USA working separate or was it a conflict of interest after Megxit.
And a question I forgot to ask at the time, have any of the books so far touched on how the spectacle wedding came about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone really believe that Catherine wore an off the rack rental dress? She may have sourced it from a dress rental place, but you can absolutely guarantee that it was then re-tailored so it fitted her with perfection.

That's normal practice, no? Here rental dress places have dresses sorted by size, and those dresses have room for alterations - usually 'kacchi' (temporary) stitching is done. In case a lot of alterations are required - for example the blouse won't fit at all without massive re-tailoring - or someone wants a fresh blouse for hygiene reasons, then only that part is made fresh. So it's still economical and there's less waste - especially since some places will take back the new blouses etc, or those can be reused with other outfits.

Considering Catherine's figure, can very well believe that she wouldn't have required a lot of alterations.

I have achieved something great today - slept at night for the first time in a few weeks! Fractured sleep still, but it's better than not sleeping at all :D Only thing is I woke up at 5am and mum was in full chatter and instructions and deciding about surgery mode and I was staring at her like "😳😣 Please stop with the 5am emails". #IYKYK!! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Who remembers Hilary's presidential campaign of 2016?
And her army of online volunteers, who trawled the internet to "correct misinformation"... ?

The internet being what it is...
It is doubtful the chat-logs from those volunteers can still be found...
Which is a shame because some of them were very funny...

But it might be how Bouzy came to the attention of... for instance Sunshine Sachs....

And if you went to central casting and asked for a Cut Out expert "for the modern world"...
Bouzy would be one version that the computer would spit out...

He's black... so you're a racist if you criticise him.
He's black... so he has mystical powers to those intent on "doing the work."
(even though his software defines bot accounts programmed to endlessly repeat the N-word, as safe, and good to go)
He's apparently skint... so he's protected against being sued.
And by extension he's desperate for money.
Which means he does and says whatever he is told.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't wish to give them a penny in revenue so I won't be watching their show on Netflix. If I decide to watch it I will do so on unofficial streaming sites. I also won't be buying his horse tit of a book, the Daily Mail will post all the juicy bits 🤣🤣.

The Queen hasn't even been dead long and they have really stepped up the abuse. They were begging her for money before she died but couldn't be arsed to visit. Pair of Judas'es, I bleeping hate the grifting rat bag cunts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I think the TwatHo sends a copy of the RF engagements calendar to Sunshine Sucks and says, book me on the dates marked in Red, and send out PR releases on the rest.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The kitchen photo is likely from the night they dressed up in red at some military do then afterwards TW had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp in the back of the link while limp dick gazed out of the window.
I can’t stop laughing. The description of TW in that picture is so accurate it’s impossible not to know which picture are you referring to. Spot on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nana Akua 🔥🔥🔥

Sky News Aus is scathing of Netflix, arguing with each other as to which of the Duo is the worst but all three physically cringe at the idea of Hazno playing the guitar:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Because eveything is different now our beautiful Late Queen is dead. I believe that prior to her death, things were handled her way. No comment or explain. That was her way, rightly or wrongly. No way would Prince William disrespect her by hitting out if she didn’t want it. Prince William is not his horrid brother, he would have respected his Grandmothers wishes.

But now things have changed. If Hazza does go too far with Catherine or the children, I do think he will defend them wholeheartedly.

Again, he cannot do it with every negative story they put out, that only diminishes his defence. He must make his mark against something worth defending otherwise he is just like them, whinging over nonsense. How is that strategy doing for the Harkles? Not so good, so PW is too smart to play that game.
Well that is what is what is said...
And my having a dig at William is partly to get him to pull his finger out.

Nor am I suggesting the Royal Family should be issuing libel writs left, right and centre...
Generally when I hear people saying such things, I find myself asking 'for what?'

And there is merit in their going about their business, and carrying out their duties, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, you mean at the St Pauls service?
Where they turned up late...
Made a scene...
And then tried to sit in the wrong seats...

Gosh!
It's almost like they did it to get content for Netflix.
I think Netflix will take their solo walk and spin it that they were so honored and special so I think you are on point that it was done for the camera.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Lol! When you wrote Uncle Ben, all I could think of was Uncle Ben on the rice box & I wondered if there was some part of his life that was secret and extended beyond just pedaling rice! 😆 (Maybe only Americans will get that!)
We get Uncle Ben rice packets in West Aus.

When this whinge fest drops I am going to be a trillion threads behind again. I can just feel it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How much did Netflix pay these cunts for their six part visual bowel movement? That is obviously the monetary sweetspot from a person to sellout their family and country. Personally, although I'm not well off no sum of money would even tempt me to do that, even to family members I don't like. The man is an absolute disgrace, he has all the traits I hate in a person. Hazno is a mizer, he's entitled, he's arrogant, ignorant, he's lazy ... I mean the list is almost endless. I actually think he's enjoying hurting William and Catherine, it's bleeping sick. Aw diddums, did William make your willy feel small because he has a beautiful wife both inside and out? Oh poor baby ... bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think Netflix will take their solo walk and spin it that they were so honored and special so I think you are on point that it was done for the camera.
Or that they were late because of "credible death threat"...
probably some conspiracy...
and they had to change cars because the window in the previous car had rolled down without warning...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
and nobody was supposed to be photographed but true to form the only ones that do are them AND they are not bowing or showing respect, they’re just desperate to push the boundaries and wrestle their way in.

Hilarious, isn’t it, that narcs constantly trample over your boundaries yet demand respect?

This is the week they tit themselves, finding themselves in the UK when the Queen died and having to face the family and media after all the crap they slung at everyone. I bet they thought the Queen had longer, Meghan was TERRIFIED on that walkabout with W&C, she was totally out of her depth and uncomfortable around them whilst W&C stood stoic and strong, I think they enjoyed every second of Meghan's anxiety and lapped it up. I know I would have done.

I read today also that Netflix wanted to film them at home and they constantly refused to let them, probably because they don’t live at monteshitshow - yet again, they do it to the royal family!

absolute hypocrites. I HATE them.
They don't live in the Monteshitto Mansion it's a set rental. They are renting a shed in Orca's or GK's garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As I recall, they deliberately missed the coach that was taking royals to the church and then found their way to a Clarence House so they could ride with Charles. The optics for them would have been amazing. Charles wasn’t having that at all and arranged a separate ride for them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So Harry is going to teach me a lesson is he? As a Brit? Brave words from a little prick halfway around the world. What a absolute joke of a bleep ... this guy is a real piece of work. Him and his bleep wife, with no friends, no family ... just each other, like a pair of tit-eating blue bottles flying around and around the same venal lightbulb of self-loathing, bitterness and envy. *no offence to blue bottles, I'm sure they are better company than bleep and Co.

Image1.jpg

credit where credit is due.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.