Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what REALLY gets to me in that trailer?
The shot with 43% looking pensive and Catherine looking serious ...a shot made to look like Catherine was the enemy
This must be so hard for Catherine to take without being able to reply

Or maybe they will if the pair go too far

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So I was just reading some sugurz' comments and here is my second title try:

Not the Queen of hearts you fools, she's the Queen of Sharts!
p.s. cockyails may be involved 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The shot with 43% looking pensive and Catherine looking serious ...a shot made to look like Catherine was the enemy

That shot has been talked about a LOT. They found perhaps THE one shot where she isn’t smiling and threw it in there to stir the pot. 😡

Meanwhile Smegs sits behind her with a look I’d LOVE to slap off her face!
AND she’s wearing a moon bump because I’ve seen others pics of her in that same dress and hat. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
That report from a poster’s husband saying how thin Catherine is makes me think she really must be terribly thin since the camera puts 5lbs on and she looks very slender in photos. In my case the camera adds a couple of stone because surely I can’t be as fat as they show me. 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So I was just reading some sugurz' comments and here is my second title try:

Not the Queen of hearts you fools, she's the Queen of Sharts!
p.s. cockyails may be involved 🤫
🤣🤣 Ray Charles could see cocktails were involved, woman! “Cockyails??” 😆
Enjoy & Cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Personally I don’t think Netflix will need to go Tiger King on them. They will do that all on their own with their cheesiness and vomit inducing love bombing of themselves. If Megabitch has had any say whatsoever in this doco, she won’t be able to resist love bombing herself and acting the victim in the most ridiculous scenarios.

I am quietly optimistic that this doco will show how pathetic they are and it will turn into comedy gold just as Tiger King did. This idiot duo do not need any help from Netflix to do that. They can achieve comedy gold status all on their own.

🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Oh, you mean at the St Pauls service?
Where they turned up late...
Made a scene...
And then tried to sit in the wrong seats...

Gosh!
It's almost like they did it to get content for Netflix.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Just saw a tweet by Scabbie Doo about H’s Spider Man video. Interspersed with fan/sugar comments were some choice comments that threw the reality of what that Ginger witch is really all about, into focus. Did he volunteer to do that video, or was he paid? I’m sure we’d all like to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That report from a poster’s husband saying how thin Catherine is makes me think she really must be terribly thin since the camera puts 5lbs on and she looks very slender in photos. In my case the camera adds a couple of stone because surely I can’t be as fat as they show me. 😁😁
She ain't thin.

By the looks of her she does a lot of swimming.

Reactions: 25
Looks like it's from her days on Suits-- not sure who the guy is but the photo appears to have been from Patrick J Adams' IG.

Yacht Girls Guide to Signaling: Page 2, Appendix 1, Paragraph 2:
“Ensure your photo book for clients includes this signal indicating you are open to performing rigorous massages anywhere a client requests.” 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they should strip them all, except Baron Kilkeel (I think it is). They would hate being a mere Baron and Baroness.

Kilkeel is reminding me of something 🤔 A satire about two politicians in my country who are always at loggerheads. There was a joke about a misunderstanding about wanting to kill each other due to their differing accents. Either way, Smegs is going to hate it 😂😂

View attachment 1780567The Villiage Idjiot speaks.

If my (seemingly impossible) future kids like this (points for the lack of morning-appropriate descriptive words), I'd have to rehome them 🤦 Probably shouldn't be seeing this early morning 🤮

Back to catching up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No No she will drag out the green goblin outfit again my eyes eyes 😩
Wouldn’t it be fabulous if she dragged it out for the Ribbon award crapfest with the other Kennedy thingy.
Megabitch, do it, do it, do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.