Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And apparently we, the nasty British public, may also be targetted. If previous Harkle outbursts are anything to go by, then presumably we can look forward to being branded racist, backward, colonial, lacking a work ethic, etc.

You can tell they are imbeciles.
The "British Commonwealth" hasn't existed since 1949.
There was one, in 1926, under the Balfour Declaration, formalised 1931 in the Westminster Statute.
The Commonwealth of Nations, or 'the Commonwealth' as basically everyone calls it, formed in 1949. Free and equal countries within. Commonwealth Realms, republics and countries with other monarchs.

There's the first Netflix lie...

• Heart
Reactions: 51
'When the stakes are this high...' - What stakes? And who are they high for? Certainly not anyone other than smeg and haz. They're not high stakes for the rest of us. She's such a narcissist.

I'm hoping Netflix will show two episodes and then cancel showing the others because no one wants to watch them anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Those Brits need to learn a lesson !!!!!

The contempt for a whole nation from a son of The King …

( If he said this after doing the Oprah interview it would be just about when the nation was loosing very many to Covid too !!!)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Welcome to our world KC! We are also weary
True. Except he's got the power to do something. We need action. Being "weary" is a bit of a cop-out for him.

The Harkles clearly plan to go scorched earth on the RF and the rest of us.

I know the trailer is considered a huge joke and they'll ultimately end up looking even more twatlike than ever, but you don't sit and watch a fire until it burns the house down, do you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting that a new company was in charge of the Netflix documentary and not Liz's company Story Syndicate

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Welcome to our world KC! We are also weary
Lovely.
Poor Charles is weary, poor Camilla is weary, W&K are ''unsurprised'' of course that Harry is screwing them over, and of course all that after ''weary'' Charlie let Harry wear uniform at the Vigil among millions of other concessions .

W&K of course as ''unsurprised '' as they are need a bit more time ''under the bus'' just to illustrate that ''grin and bear it'' is a valid strategy as long as ''weary'' Charles &Camilla are spared.
And its all just ''mutating '' into ''acceptable '' stories.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Scabies and Finding Freedom ?KP
Also Charles enabled them, and still does.
Even if they sue and win, its not enforceable in the USA.
So the Palace would have to sue ''from'' the USA.
There's a reason why the RF always had to use superinjuctions, among other things it was occasionally to prevent US media attacks.
It always failed.
Also if they start this, people will lose jobs, and....talk.
Getting the blame for Charlies crappy offspring in God Mode, who was never questioned about anything , or searched ?
Yeah, I would talk.
And they would still lose, because a journalist worked as a footman there, without a consequence .
Undeniably maybe its possible , but somehow doubt it.
Except national security is not a civil lawsuit but would be criminal charges

Reactions: 32
If KC and the RF do not address this, then they are complicit in their own downfall.

As I understand it, HMQ was very in tune with current affairs and surely would have seen the damage the harkles were causing, and however 'loved' they were I'm sure she would have put things in place or expressed her wishes what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The harkles can't do naff-all. Moan and gripe and bring out a couple of books that'll bomb?
So what? They're nothing. They're 3,600 miles away & no fucker likes them.

Have a nice life! 😎😎😛😛🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So in the Netflix trailer that video from 2011 that shows the paps taking pictures is from the Harry Potter Premiere. By adding stuff in the trailer that is years old it is false advertising as they are promoting something that isn't even from the time that they were together and I don't understand why they would use old footage to make it seem like it was recent, for example the images of them that have appeared in the trailer are either before they got married or after they got married and none of the photos that they have shared in the trailer were taken in the last 6 months IMO.
What an utter bleeping joke Netflix look having hooked up with these clowns… No one gives a tit about these two - Smegs has to bleeping dial a pap!

NO ONE CARES CUNTS!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been out tonight and haven’t read the whole thread but someone sent me this so apologies if it’s been posted before.
It’s from Amanda Platell who I’m not normally a great fan of but credit where credit’s due.

A reminder that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Far from Harry and Meghan upstaging William and Kate’s Earthshot Prize trip to the U.S., their venge-fest has catapulted the Waleses and their environmental work onto the front page of every newspaper in the world”.

Nice one Harkles. Cheers 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
'When the stakes are this high...' - What stakes? And who are they high for? Certainly not anyone other than smeg and haz. They're not high stakes for the rest of us. She's such a narcissist.

I'm hoping Netflix will show two episodes and then cancel showing the others because no one wants to watch them anyway.
The Monarchy .Their ''endagered'' lives (just like Diana ) backed by ''threatening '' events, the global ''racism'' British more so, which is their ''cause'' and a cause for many.
We will see the Harkles at the Coronation .
Netflix isn't going to cancel this, even if only 1 exactly 1 person is watching it.
Viewership matters on ''new'' anonimous starts (shows, docus etc involving non star actors)
Viewership is irrelevant when prominence , brand, advertisements (this is a absolute freebie for Netflix) is involved.
The shareholders decide, the ''exposure and association '' is often more worth than millions of viewers .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Lovely.
Poor Charles is weary, poor Camilla is weary, W&K are ''unsurprised'' of course that Harry is screwing them over, and of course all that after ''weary'' Charlie let Harry wear uniform at the Vigil among millions of other concessions .

W&K of course as ''unsurprised '' as they are need a bit more time ''under the bus'' just to illustrate that ''grin and bear it'' is a valid strategy as long as ''weary'' Charles &Camilla are spared.
And its all just ''mutating '' into ''acceptable '' stories.
have you also noticed that social Behavior that would have been totally unacceptable 15 years ago is now embraced while the acceptable social behavior of 15 years ago is now attacked and reviled. The thing that really makes me think the inmates are in charge of the asylum is the same people who were complaining about bullying 15 years ago don’t seem to to reckonize that their oppression of someone who believes differently is bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m just waiting for the day they join the z list reality fodder. To me they’re already in there. The sugars could ‘debate’ with the GC and Pricey groupies all day about who was the ‘bestest kween’ and leave the rest of civilisation alone. GC and Pricey are outrageous yet their fans are ridiculously loyal. I find the Kardashians irritating but they’re ‘experts’ in their ‘field’ and Smeg couldn’t come close to emulating their success at basically doing nothing but showing off and partying (or that’s the impression I get, I’ve never watched their show, I can’t stand reality tv I’d rather watch paint dry.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.