Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MeInMidAmerica - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

We Brits have a very black sense of humour. The worse things are, the darker the jokes get and I'm sure you would be horrified and some of the things that have made me laugh when things have been at their bleakest.

Bare in mind that for all the nasty things the Harkles have done they are arrogant and narcissistic. They want to be worshipped so the absolute worst thing you can do (barring physically harming them, obviously) is to subject them to ridicule.
😂

So I assume we would like more videos?

Found one I hadn't seen before either 😉

That green dress is so simple yet so statement . Cue meghan in green in coming weeks 🫠
No No she will drag out the green goblin outfit again my eyes eyes 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't watch at first because ... Cringe

But when I saw your comment I did. Did he say "I hear from Charlotte, Louis and George" ... ?

Please don't tell me William is letting his children talk to this piece of tit?

I see...

He says "Sharky and George"
You're right, I think. 😓

Reactions: 12
Well done Christian....

No telling off from mum today.
And you resisted the urge to put your hands in your pockets.

And apparently we, the nasty British public, may also be targetted. If previous Harkle outbursts are anything to go by, then presumably we can look forward to being branded racist, backward, colonial, lacking a work ethic, etc.

I think that's a bit naive. There might not be any to reveal, but it doesn't mean they won't make any up!

Archived version:

https://archive.ph/DNRpF

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?
I remember when the Beckhams moved to America, Victoria insisted on having a six-part reality TV series but NBC were having none of that and told Simon Fuller it would just be a 60-min special.

This is last chance saloon for Harry and Meghan. It is make-or-break stuff, along with the 'Spare' book. Admittedly the trailer looked good (as you'd expect with the money poured into it), but so did the Oprah one and that was an awful watch. And as Oprah found out, what use is an ostracised couple? The only real selling point is their royal connections, but they left the family on bad terms. In the long run it's just going to inflict a lot of pain and misery.

I do think Spotify and Netflix rue handing them contracts *before* that Oprah interview because the interview didn't show them to be as 'brilliant' and 'charismatic' as we imagined. They are very dull and what's more, trying to show their 'fun' side with James Corden and Ellen DeGeneres. Special place in hell for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think that's a bit naive. There might not be any to reveal, but it doesn't mean they won't make any up!

Archived version: https://archive.ph/DNRpF
I’ve been thinking that there may have been some clandestine video shoots that took place no one even knew about. I know ppl will say they don’t do anything unless there’s publicity, but I do wonder. I guess we’ll find out when it hits. Something just tells me there’s going to be some “staged” “humanitarian” shots in this tit show.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
wouldnt it be great!

I also wonder, if Palace lawyers could cite personal/national security issues? There are probably reasons why photos aren't allowed in private areas of the palace, mainly due to security issues. The photo of H& M exiting Buckingham Palace viewed from the back for instance.
Those footmen could be security staff, whose identity is a state secret!

Orca's lies, and the case against Andrew, were very much ''he said, she said'' with just enough ambiguity to make it difficult to pursue. Photos being taken in private /secure parts of the palace are something else!

eg you can into trouble for taking photos inside secure govt buildings, without permission, which I assume also includes RF palaces, as its a breach of the Official Secrets Act
Scabies and Finding Freedom ?KP
Also Charles enabled them, and still does.
Even if they sue and win, its not enforceable in the USA.
So the Palace would have to sue ''from'' the USA.
There's a reason why the RF always had to use superinjuctions, among other things it was occasionally to prevent US media attacks.
It always failed.
Also if they start this, people will lose jobs, and....talk.
Getting the blame for Charlies crappy offspring in God Mode, who was never questioned about anything , or searched ?
Yeah, I would talk.
And they would still lose, because a journalist worked as a footman there, without a consequence .
Undeniably maybe its possible , but somehow doubt it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hawwy's behaviour in all this is coming across as extremely immature and childish! Was he spoilt and indulged as a child? He comes across as a man child who has never ever had to take any accountability for any of his actions!!!

This is the second time he has made a direct PR attack, on his older brother, by allowing the TV series adverts to be aired whilst his brother is on a work trip to promote Earthshot. That makes it both personal and professional.

What therapist worth their salt would be recommending this kind of petty revenge for a family feud? I wouldnt blame Kate and William for never wanting to speak to him again!
Yes but he is now a changed man, solely interested in "protecting" his family by doing his wife's bidding and whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

#272 "When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to throw a strop and lie?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
And the witness is now... eliminated .
Conspiracy ?
Moi.
Of course, the basics of PR/media are a sum of ''conspiracies'' to ''create'' a persona/narrative, a image/story which often is nothing but a big fat lie.
However , contary to the ''blame Peg'' narratives , it's Harry that is destroying his
brother, father, his grandparents and his past ignoring Diana , and he looks very pleased and content .

Maybe it's indoctrination or '' ideological influence '' which is enabling him to compartmentalize this into:
''change'' improvement ... etc, but the fact that the Queen didn't trust him (theorists told us once that Peg had to sit alone with footmen, and only Harry was allowed in) to even invite him alone with Lidl (like claimed ) paints a picture.
‘And the witness is now... eliminated .’
What, no tunnel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a nasty, arrogant little tit. :mad:

Hopefully he'll be the one that gets a lesson. From us 'Brits'. When more and more people demand action.

Who the hell does he think he is?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
FFS, and still some people on the site for mums think that Diana's death was not an accident, there is a conspiracy thread, and about 3 posters have said it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
These 2 just don't seem to grasp that people just do not like them, and they are perfectly entitled to that!!

No amount of "truth telling" or "our side of the story" is going to change that. So just shut the f*** up and go live your private lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
A human can chose to try to eliminate bias by pondering ones own motives at every action which he engages in, or he may chose not to try to eliminate bias.
Harry grew up believing that he is visibly equall, then PR (Charles) made him -better, more popular, ''someone to party with'' (like Camilla )
The imagery of the ''boy behind the coffin '' enabled this:

He possibly really believes that ''it will be better'' his ideas are however based on the fact that he once was visibly equal , and more popular .
He knows the concept of Monarchy , but he believes that he is going to change it.
See Australia tour comments, see linked not ranked, service is universal ...
Motive?
Altruism ?
Or revenge , on Charles and Camilla (rightfully so ) by simply creating collaterals(W&K) because logically they are on the ''enemies side.''
He doesn't get enough credit, Peg is actually more educated than him, but less ''in'' less ''life smart.''
It's ignored that Harry spent a liftetime surrounded by people that make Lord Geidt look like a tame kitten .
The attacks are basic ''overshadowing ,'' Harry probably laughs about them, because he knows (and knew before Peg) that nobody messed with US machinery and got away with it. By default , even without the money, the scale is different .
A ''new age'' type of therapist , the types that encourage ''to cut out toxicity '' without even figuring out what is actually toxic.
Also Harry will never respond to therapy the way we belive he would, therapy in Harry's case is a ''tool'' of validation , a ''get away'' card, a method of ''presenting truths''(he suffered) ,he's done it before and got away with it.
''I was in a bad place...
But, but I was drunk
But, but the media, mum, pressure ...
But...I killed, my father wants...''
Absolutely agree. That's why I said in some early thread that the only way for TRF is to release (dripping discretely) cunts mental history. I really believe that there is something wrong, unrelated to current situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t for a SECOND believe she’s crying in that picture! She’s laughing, but trying to make us believe she’s crying!
Okay. Well, maybe she IS crying, but it’s probably only because she just got her first dick pic text from H, and…well…she was very disappointed in the royal jewels 😆
Or she's disappointed that a decent dick is attached to...Harry, and not somebody better .
Like a... waste of dick.
How did I get here?
Ah, yes... Diana .
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I found this quite droll…

Such discretion, such diplomacy…then the CEO goes on social media & blabs about how offended she is after a short conversation with LSH. Of course, after she has met the Queen.

As CEO of a relatively small charity in Hackney, an area of considerable socio-economic deprivation, she has done the organisation no favours by drawing attention to her injured feelings which are slight to the very aims of the charity & possibly the beneficiaries. Maybe funding will go up, maybe down, who knows?

I’ll err on the side of caution: touching someone’s hair to see a name badge & pushing an enquiry to the point where someone feels harassed is more than enough to make someone feel uncomfortable. Sorry, it’s late, long day & I have forgotten her name, but if the lady from Hackney/Willesden was annoyed or distressed she may have shared her concerns with her contact at BP or an equerry, maybe friends & family when she got home, anything but blurt it out on social media. Not the smartest PR move for the CEO of a charity where influencing is a key personal attribute. Yet, such impeccable political timing to land one on the P & PoW whilst in Boston & the rest of the RF. Uncanny.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.