Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Oh this Ngozi woman just popped up on Vine ... she's clearly doing the rounds, getting her 5 minutes of fame for being a a sly race-baiter. Well done ... how very proud you must be of yourself. I bet old Dr. Shola is tearing her beads out .... I'm authentically African, no I am ... No I'm British ... No I am. These people are fucking deranged. Of course, there's always money to be made by being outraged, that's basically what it's all about.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I woke up this morning to the news of that nasty race baiting woman, who has single handedly ruined all good publicity for all of the organisations who attended that event to find ways to help the victims of DV, because she wanted to get her 15 mins of fame and to embarrass the RF 😤 The British media should be ashamed of themselves for jumping on the bandwagon but they won’t be.
I took myself out for the day, with my OH and the pups, to walk along a lovely beach and clear my head of all the negativity but then as soon as we get home I’m hit with the ‘netfux cringemaking bullshit scrotes’ show and I’m back in bad form 😡
I really feel for W & C they don’t deserve all of this. H is a nasty vicious traitor and his wife is a fame hungry, soulless bitch. KC needs to get rid of both of them from all things connected to the RF. Yes he’ll be accused of being racist if he does but sure he’s getting accused of that anyway!
I’m going to watch National Lampoons Christmas vacation this evening to try to cheer myself up. I hope the next time I see any reports about W&C they will be positive and focus purely on them and Earthshot, not more bullshit from their Not royal overseas embarrassments but I won’t hold my breath.
Apologies I haven’t used a lot of punctuation because I don’t think I’ve taken a breath.

• Heart
  • Sick

ToodliePips

VIP Member
They would have us believe just lounging around at home 🙈
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thank you Cass Bear and Time for Tea
Happy birthday Nutty 🥰
It seems to me that Fulani saw an opportunity and grabbed it, maybe was ready with a Mic or how can she have remembered it verbatim?

Deliberately hid her name badge with her snakes, leading SH on. Fulani could so easily have answered the question that she knew SH was asking, but instead turned it into a racial incident which is all over the press as intended.
Job done. Sussex Squad 1. RF 0.

The Sussex Squad are now in the Palace, accepted as guests to appease. This shit-stirrer who had already accused the RF of DV against the Ho was invited to meet Camilla and likely get a grant. What did the RF expect?

Of course the RF grovelled about how hurt Fulani was, they had no choice. They condemn themselves with their apologies about Fark's colour and the Ho's experience of racism in the RF, saying how sorry they were. They will never ever solve this problem and they never seem to learn.

Regardless of Fulani's nationality British, surely she would be proud of her Caribbean ancestry? Why say you come from Hackney when you don't really come from Hackney and just got the bus? Strange that she was garbed to the hilt but did not want to identify what country the garb belonged to? Why? If I saw a costume like that I'd ask where it was from, and it wouldn't be "Hackney."

Fulani was "traumatised by this old lady's racism". What a drip. Presumably if I went to Sistah_Space suffering DV they'd turn me away because I'm not from The Caribbean. They're more interested in searching for hints of racism and practising racial discrimination themselves - would they let me in? Or refer me to a shelter for white biscuit-eating women who have become invisible?
Nobody has asked where I am from BTW. :cry:
I'd guess that Sistah_Space will get an extra lump of money for this dreadful incident.

I have always thought that our troubador @Wu Tien was a Mongol Warrior with a turban on in real life, going to Tesco, and am crushed that he or she is an ordinary mortal out collecting litter and chatting in the street.
This is what I thought. Why wasn't she that proud of her heritage that she would be happy to chat about it all. She's content and proud to wear the costume but not about the origins. Agree with all you say cinny

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Andre2000

My husband said the EXACT same thing.
I lurk often on this thread and during the death of HMTQ I posted a few times. I think I'm so exhausted with these pair. It's just hateful nonsense all the time. I'm also done with the RF. They had plenty of opportunity to sucker punch these two but the longer they leave it, the worse it looks.

The sad part of all this is Haz is the biggest racist of all. I won't forget his racial slurs even though the press have. As for TW, she clearly hates everything that links her to her African American heritage and is using it to weaponise herself against the RF.

Even sadder is the RF don't know how to play this game and they have lost. Sorry but I think all of this will ruin them. They will keep inviting the gruesome twosome to events and they will have their half in/half out deal.

I really need a break from all this hateful shite. Unless MI6 want to release all the background info on TW including the flatpacks, then I will be racing back to this thread.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't think Meghan's visit to Indianapolis was a success as it has hardly been mentioned on Twitter. In fact I don't think it went the way that Meghan expected it to either as Women's Fund didn't promote or mention anything about the event despite the fact that they were the hosts, the venue looked far too small, the event definitely wasn't a sell-out as there seemed to be many empty tables from the pictures that we have seen, the food looked boring and bland as it seemed like the only food that the guests had to eat was chocolate sweets and a salad and the pictures of Meghan outside of the venue showed her looking angry towards the people that she was with.

Last edited:
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
No sorry, I think however anyone tries to dress this up it's AWFUL. And the fact the lady she was speaking to was clearly uncomfortable and yet she kept on. It's just embarrassing and downright rude
But you only have one person’s side of this conversation; a person who clearly had an agenda to cause a furore today of all days.

• Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
*Incase* you haven't joined up the dots,

1)They were in panic about the netflix release being so close to TQ's death given a)the record support and pro monarchy sentiment following her Maj's death and b) Meghan's history of lying as exposed by Tom Bower

2) So, moments before the netflix reality TV royal Slag off, we have a well coordinated attack on the integrity of the royal family

3) So... When Markles sits in front of the camera with tales of racism, people will remember the events of the last 24 hours and not Markles extensive history of telling porkies

Regardless of whether the Netflix reality TV flops or succeeds, The harkles are currently winning at the PR game.

Royals need to neutralise this situation otherwise everything will continue to be hijacked

• Wow
  • Heart

PastryPolly

Remember the Oprah interview? I'm sure I recall Meghan saying that they weren't going to speak about the royal family anymore, they had finally set the record "straight" and that was that, they would move on.
They have done anything but move on and live a private life, it's insane that these prolonged and relentless attacks are being tolerated by the RF. The RF have allowed the two headed monster to grow instead of clipping it's wings years ago.
If we are all exhausted with them I can't imagine how W&C feel. The timing of the Netflix trailer plus all the other antics this week make it clear just how calculating the Harkles are, they cannot stand the attention being on W&C, especially in the USA.

• Heart
  • Sick

Amelia99

VIP Member
Me I am a middle class Tootingite with a cockney accent and lots of class and I expect you to all to doff your fucking caps at me and anyway, I have a Sir Tom🐱🐱

It's my Birthday and I can say what I want to, so bollocks to being pc.!
I outed myself as middle class on the other thread and was told the middle classes expect deference. So from now on I expect to be addressed as M’am in all responses my posts. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
The site with the mums who net is going mental right now. Any comments defending Lady Susan are being deleted and I've legit been banned for adding nuance to the conversation.

I wasn't racist at all.

Scary times. We are being silenced.

• Wow
  • Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
Just copied this extract of the conversation from BBC news,
Here is the full conversation, as recounted by Ms Fulani:
Lady SH: Where are you from?
Me: Sistah Space.
SH: No, where do you come from?
Me: We're based in Hackney.
SH: No, what part of Africa are you from?
Me: I don't know, they didn't leave any records.
SH: Well, you must know where you're from, I spent time in France. Where are you from?
Me: Here, the UK.
SH: No, but what nationality are you?
Me: I am born here and am British.
SH: No, but where do you really come from, where do your people come from?
Me: 'My people', lady, what is this?
SH: Oh I can see I am going to have a challenge getting you to say where you're from. When did you first come here?
Me: Lady! I am a British national, my parents came here in the 50s when...
SH: Oh, I knew we'd get there in the end, you're Caribbean!
Me: No lady, I am of African heritage, Caribbean descent and British nationality.
SH: Oh so you're from...

Might I also add whether, as the charity states that it focuses on reaching those women especially from African & Caribbean heritage that Lady SH might have been referring to which of these heritages Ms Fulani descended from?

I think she, Lady SH, has been doing this mingling gig far too long so her only reasoning was to genuinely try and show a deeper interest in the charities foundation and roots.

I'll be honest I'm treading on eggshells for fear of using the wrong word for fear of not being up to speed on the most pc phrasing!

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
These PR antics give a good insight into Meghans narcissism. William and Catherines first visit to the US as P&POW with their relevance so very obvious but they are doing this under a cloud of racism in what was a potentially calculated by an obvious supporter storm in a teacup. She can recall the whole conversation verbatim. Sure Jan. Factor that in with the seemingly nonchalant release of an Archie picture as well as the ex-Cop talking on the BBC about threats specific to Meghan alone and it's clear Meg can't stand not being in the spotlight and it is likely all co-ordinated. A flurry of PR coinciding with W&C landing in the US? Suspicious to say the least. With Meghan it is never about the actual cause, it is all about aggrandisement and so the important reason why W&C are in the US gets drowned out because some attention seeking twerp is genuinely no longer relevant and is desperate to try and glean some of that back and cause ructions wherever possible. They are there to implore the world to invoke and latch onto the human spirit and ingenuity which landed us on the moon a mere sixty six years after the first powered human flight and exploit such ingenuity and focus it on tackling climate change. That is why W&C are in the US. Not to get lectured on racism because some PR manifesting cunt can't accept that while she talked a good game while she had the spotlight, she never measured up to such lofty goals via doing the graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The harder someone tries to convince you that they are all in love is inversely proportional to how miserable they actually are in reality. It's embarrassing at their age carrying on like that. It's like someone trying very hard to convince you they're not trying to con you i.e. they are definitely trying to. I'd say the two of them despise each other once the photographers and cameras are gone. A failed marriage running on fumes to satisfy contractual obligations and running out of money propping up a false love story.

• Angry
Reactions: 54