Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
OMG OMG OMG guys!

The boyfriend of one of my daughter’s best friends is one of the Secret Service Agents assigned to W&C’s vist! He is currently at the Celtics game in a suite with them! His girlfriend has given him a list of things she expects him to report on when it’s over (sights, sounds, smells, body language, etc) !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

DJB73

So Ngozi Fulani's name is originally Marlene Headley. And she's appropriated African dress while vehemently saying she's British. And being involved with a charity for African & Caribbean women only. She seems rather confused!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Kate is her victim
She attacked her on Oprah
She set the twitter hounds on her
And has overshadowed everything associated with PoW

Charles' inaction against the harkles means the Princess of Wales continues to suffer the PR war

• Sad
  • Angry

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Those photos are completely staged.

Says it all.

This pair have the gall to upstage Earthshot, a fantastic initiative trying to SAVE THE ACTUAL PLANET, with these bullshit social media posed photos. Absolutely selfish, self obsessed, self everything. W&C have more integrity and decency in their toenail clippings than this pair of shitehawks.

I'm going to keep saying it in the vain hope that someone or something connected to the RF is monitoring this:

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Nearly 20 articles in the DM right now.... 20. on MM, Hawwy, their shitflick, the race row, the poor Cambridges and the poor reception they are getting in the US. I am so sad. This is really really awful. This "BRF is racist" is not going away ever after this and their timing for releasing the trailer is, sadly, perfect. They have been preparing for this docu since they started dating, based on the photos. So so so sad. Hate to say it but this is a total psyops campaign of global proportions and the resources behind it are powerful. If it weren't for the school run in 2 hours, I would go to bed and stay there for the next week

• Sad
  • Angry

vretch

VIP Member
I feel very sorry for Lady Hussey. It is obvious now that the whole thing was a set up. If you follow the dots you can see she is connected back to Megabitch and her disciples like Shola, Megabitch photographer. They all follow each other.

I know I said on a previous post that I thought the swift dealing of this matter by the RF was a good thing. I am not sure now. Maybe this time they should have waited and then defended Lady Hussey.

I am still annoyed at the RF though. How did this woman get inside the palace? She was not invited personally but through an organisation. So why were organisations allowed to bring anybody along? I
don’t get how an organisation as big and powerful as the RF cannot deal with this Megabitch and her minions.

Now it has caused Lady S, who has given 60 years of service to lose her job, be humilitated and bashed into the ground by a woman who was obviously looking to cause an incident to claim racism. Lady S must be devastated after so many years of great service.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Sorry to jump in after a hiatus from H&M threads.
I just feel this story has come at an all too convenient time, and just so happens to back up why H&M are getting an award- an award they were being criticised for accepting? I mean really? Sorry but it’s all too convenient.
If that conversation happened then that is obviously not right and no one should be subjected repeatedly to questioning that makes them feel uncomfortable, however I have met Ngozi in a professional setting and well, her conduct was not professional or appropriate so having experienced that I can’t help but take whatever she says with a heavy pinch of salt.
You're right. This whole thing is the opening of a bad joke. "A hypersensitive grifter walks into the palace..." I wonder if THAT's ever happened before!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
I'm am retiring now to mourn Christine Perfect-McVie.
A true icon, legend and talent.
I can't waste time on the shitty Harkle fakes and race baiters.
An actual talent has passed on.
I need to raise a glass to her.
She was truly fabulous.
Great illustrator as well as singer, songwriter and musician.

I'm gutted.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cassandra333

VIP Member
It's weird that she says she doesn't know where she's from because they didn't leave any records but when Lady S says 'Oh you're from the Caribbean then' she immediately retorts, 'no I'm from Africa'. So she did know where she was from??? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
As more and more information slowly comes out, I'm more and more convinced that this whole sorry situation was a set-up. And just like the Caribbean tour, this visit to Boston is now overshadowed by "racism", except in the Caribbean tour, it was "colonialism", "reparations", an "apology" needed.

Behind both the tour and the Boston visit, the cunt's fingerprints are all over it. Fulani has ties to Misan Harriman, MM's favorite photographer, she is known as a "sugar" and has stated in previous tweets that MM was a victim of domestic violence perpetrated by her in laws. A careful buildup to the takedown - all so easy. It goes on and on.

I suspect that there will be a lot more information that comes out regarding this Fulani woman in time. Her charity, how the funds are spent, etc. (thinking of the BLM movement here in the US and how the head of that organization used millions of donated money to support her lifestyle). And now there are people online requesting donations, she needs money to buy a building ... it's all so familiar. Don't be surprised if, out of the blue, the 70,000 pounds she needs to complete the purchase of this building magically appears. Do I think MM would carefully transfer the funds? You bet I do.

Apologies if this rant don't make a lot of sense - I'm just so angry that people can't seem to connect the dots. My thoughts are al over the place.

Ugh - once again the RF have been caught flat-footed by a manipulative, evil, jealous bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Me, more times than I care to remember, and I'm sick of it. I was born and brought up here, identify as British, sound British - so why isn't that enough? I'm asked this question because I'm not white and look racially ambiguous.

Also, being asked 'where are you from' is different from people wanting to know what your ethnic origin is, because they're nosy and all they see is your race. I'm happy to talk about my beloved hometown if I'm asked where I'm from, but of course, that's not what most people mean when they ask me that question.

Also, I am not 'exotic'. I love Chat magazine, Eccles cakes, and Iceland, Waitrose and Poundland all equally, so anyone calling me exotic can fuck off.
Calm down probably people that ask are either making polite conversation or are genuinely interested but isn't it nice to be interesting? or would you rather be ignored.

Very tetchy on here today such a shame we don't normally have these problems.

I would be happy to be asked where I am from England/Scotland/Italy, what's wrong with that doesn't offend me if I am black or white!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I don’t know how much I can say without giving away details about myself or getting done for libel haha, but essentially it was a session with multiple speakers, about violence against women and what we can all do to help those suffering.
Ngozi **allegedly for libel purposes** used her speaking slot to not talk about that, but to rant about how every single white person in the room was racist and that they should all be ashamed.
It would have been great for her to use the platform to educate and talk about how everyone can better support women of colour who are victims of abuse but sadly not.
This genuinely makes me furious. What sort of shit uses this opportunity to help people in need to push a personal agenda

• Sick
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady Hussey served the RF for 60 years, unpaid. I'm having thoughts of 'should they have been so quick to dismiss her'. But then think they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Oh H, why didn't you heed W, KC and your uncle's advice and not rush into it

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Interesting that the lady doesn't want to name the person who offended her but is focusing in on the " system needing changed" presumably this is the system of monarchy. It suggests a bias as it was not the system of monarchy or the family who caused the offence to her. A member of staff has resigned so effectively "outed herself". The staff members place of work I.e the monarch's Palace has condemned racism says it has no place. All these bots sorry I mean people blaming the family for racism when she is not a family member and they have stated it has no place is just bonkers.

Does it mean everyone can call a certain someone racist as her spouse wore offensive costume and made offensive remarks? Guilty by relation that's how it works right?

It's all crumbling down.

They didn't want to explicitly name her so that rumours would first fly about who it was—more speculation just like the baby's skin colour comments.

They didn't think the BRF would react so quickly and so wonderfully, so now whenever the story comes up it says the person has resigned and everyone has apologised and condemned their actions.

There is nowhere left for the story to go, except for shit stirrers to do their thing.

They have been handled.

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Oh jeez, what a day...

The lady should have been more careful. People who work for the BRF need to be ultra-sensitive mainly when in public events. That said, there was a triumphal viciousness in the way things where brought to the light, denouncing the real intentions of the "victim". That the mouthpiece Scooby Doo joined so eagerly the conversation, I think, shows that there might have been some planning to the whole thing.

Also, note that there are no pictures of the room where MeMe spoke last night. So I think it is fair to believe it was half empty. And diversion from that flop is welcome.

The video call with mother and son, is to contradict the "there's no kids theories". Showing again that Smeg spends the whole day reading us (Hi, there, you C- Actress). The child looks adorable, but far from being happy. And who on earth uses "Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex" as a screen name. And not as a joke! *the* duchess. Jeez, control your ego, woman!

I think this is what we will have in the following months: sloppy attempts to accuse the BRF of racism, coordinated with MeMe episodes of "greatness". The stupid thing of it all, and where I get really angry at the Sugar Wokists, is that the noise they make does NOTHING to help those who really suffer from racism and cast a shadow on brilliant and impactful initiatives such as the Earthshot Awards.

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
That woman is making me scream!! She needs to make her mind up - does she want to work to end violence against women or does she want to promote critical race theory. Because she can't do both, especially when she talks about 'non physical violence'. There wasn't any violence, non physical or otherwise. She was talking to an 83 year old woman. No violence is happening there. Unless the stupid woman wants to devalue and undermine what violence is, in which case why is she working for a domestic violence charity? Grrrh 🐯.
I'm going offline. I've been twitchy and snippy all day. I'm going to sleep and hope to wake to a better mood tomorrow. Sleep well all.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news now.

TB - trailer was a threat. 'We're giving our version' Will try to wreck monarchy. As he says, his book was Revenge. Says RF have chosen to not speak out but thinks in the end they will have to speak out. Thinks it will be so poisonous a d vicious KC and PW will have to speak out.

Thinks rf will have to put their side of story, they welcomed smeg but she saw it as an opportunity.

It's not just the monarchy they're trashing , they're trashing Britain

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59