Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I think you have to message a mod to get this one closed. Also post a link to the new thread here (I think)

I think the thread title should have been "Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets....."
At least that's the first one I saw when sorting by most liked. There might still be time to rename or delete and repost.

You have to hit ‘report’ and ask them to close the old fred - I have done this now 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I'm kind of wondering, though, in amongst all this Sussex drama, about what's going on with the Wales's whole 'look' these days. People used to love 'Wills and Kate' because they looked pretty fun and much more casual than we were used to the RF being...jeans and all that. Now that they're being lined up properly as King and Queen in waiting they just look...corporate. Much more serious and old-fashioned Royal. They could have been at that game in relaxed clothes having a laugh and people would have loved it. But they just seemed stiff and stuffy in the photos - the kind of image the RF really needs to avoid right now. Someone said upthread that whoever planned this US tour is stuck in the 90s...I reckon whoever is advising and styling the Wales is too. Time for younger PR and optics people at the palace, I reckon.
Totally totally agree. Kate was there in pointy stilettos. I've said it on these threads so many times, she gets it so right but very often so so wrong. She needs to dress for her age, there's still ways to be formal and classy without aging yourself by 10 years

Reactions: 3