Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it mean “when the stakes are this high”?
How many stories do they have to tell?
They told it on Oprah, what’s changed ?
She didn’t get what she wanted, she stamped her feet and made up a pack of lies, they left- that’s it!
Spiteful attention seeking witch, with pube head doing and saying what he’s told to- silly stupid vindictive arseholes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news now.

TB - trailer was a threat. 'We're giving our version' Will try to wreck monarchy. As he says, his book was Revenge. Says RF have chosen to not speak out but thinks in the end they will have to speak out. Thinks it will be so poisonous a d vicious KC and PW will have to speak out.

Thinks rf will have to put their side of story, they welcomed smeg but she saw it as an opportunity.

It's not just the monarchy they're trashing , they're trashing Britain

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Another day, another example of some top drawer narcissism. They seem to really struggle with the idea of letting KC3, QCC and the PPoW a Scintilia of space give their projects, causes etc the media attention they deserve.

The US tour sounds like a potentially tricky one with the race row going on in the background and I for one, would love to hear Lady S’s version of events

Reactions: 29
I have a feeling this scene is her receiving news the Queen had passed.
The thing about all this is that ordinary life moments like that aren't recorded.

This means they were directing all this and Harry was being told to call at so o'clock so they could film her receiving the news :sick:

And he is genuinely happy with his life?

I doubt it.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
The Prince & Princess of Wales wowing it in the USA 😀😀😎😎 that's because they are fabulous

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm kind of wondering, though, in amongst all this Sussex drama, about what's going on with the Wales's whole 'look' these days. People used to love 'Wills and Kate' because they looked pretty fun and much more casual than we were used to the RF being...jeans and all that. Now that they're being lined up properly as King and Queen in waiting they just look...corporate. Much more serious and old-fashioned Royal. They could have been at that game in relaxed clothes having a laugh and people would have loved it. But they just seemed stiff and stuffy in the photos - the kind of image the RF really needs to avoid right now. Someone said upthread that whoever planned this US tour is stuck in the 90s...I reckon whoever is advising and styling the Wales is too. Time for younger PR and optics people at the palace, I reckon.
I think they dress appropriate for every occasion - professional and clean. I don’t want them turning up to events in ripped jeans and sweaty brown polo necks - they are representing my country and I want them to keep their standards. Smegzy embarassed us enough with her inappropriate, dire dress sense - the PPoW are dressing respectfully and professionally to meet their hosts.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This. You can move up the road and be an outsider. Does anyone think she would get any attention in Africa? I think her name would be called into question.
Why did this woman’s parents move here ? Presumably on the expectation of a better life. Would she have had a better life had they remained in the Caribbean ? If she hates the way we are and dislikes how she is treated, then why doesn’t she duck off back to the place of her roots, where she’ll fit right in. Why stay somewhere you are not happy ?. Or maybe she’d like all us white britains. to duck off, so she can have the country all to herself. Sometimes I wonder what these people want ? Shouty, for example. Would they be happy with anything ?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What does it mean “when the stakes are this high”?
How many stories do they have to tell?
They told it on Oprah, what’s changed ?
She didn’t get what she wanted, she stamped her feet and made up a pack of lies, they left- that’s it!
Spiteful attention seeking witch, with pube head doing and saying what he’s told to- silly stupid vindictive arseholes
Untitled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SM - picks up on H saying he had to protect his family but she couldn't see how he protected her family or RF. What's he talking about. Like a series of attacks.

TB - they're sabotaging W and C trip. Says Sam right at beginning warned of her behaviour and was so right. Says with this and the book, he fears the palace will not be swift enough and ruthless enough to see the harkkes get their just desserts. He fears they're going to get away with it.

SM - not worried if she is mentioned or portrayed in the nf show as she says they're full of lies

Reactions: 35
Those are the trousers to go with his dress uniform (which he isn’t qualified to wear any more). Methinks they are overdoing the PDA for the cameras.
Anyway, I have had a truly s**t 4 weeks culminating in the death of my father. This pair of hideous, conniving, money-grabbing, evil, despicable horrors are tipping me over the edge so a wee while away from here, and from the internet in general, is ahead for me. All the best, Tattlers, for the Festive Season.🎄🎄🎄
I’m so sorry for your loss ToodliePips. My heart goes out t) you. ❤ 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As per River's video and Avid Gardener's. Why were the RF so quick to get rid and condemn Lady H. Yes her comments, if true, are bad. But what happened to finding out the facts, debate and an investigation?

It may well have concluded Lady H was in the wrong but as no questioning took place, how sad that a person who gave 62 years serving the RF and PW's godmother, should be cast adrift with such speed
Agree with you.
D.Express, apols if posted

"Lady Susan Hussey has offered to meet with Ngozi Fulani in person after a row broke out over the latter's allegations that she was abused when Queen Elizabeth II's lady-in-waiting asked her where she "really" is from, during a reception. The Mail reported that the 83-year-old Lady has expressed her wish to discuss the issue directly with Ms Fulani."

"Abused". Dear God. How awful, a public shaming for SH, and what will she say to Fulani? SH has been trashed on the word of this race-baiting Sussex Squad member and her "transcript" of the conversation. I'd bet my house that SH's recollections vary.

I don't think the Palace reacted with commendable speed at all. It was a knee-jerk appeasement of a Sussex Squad friend of the Ho who had already publicly accused them of DV.
No newspapers have printed SH's version of events and she's been removed and silenced. Outed possibly for just polite curiosity? We only have Fulani's miraculous word-for-word version of the exchange, and there's been no query as to whether it was recorded? If so, before SH was dismissed the recording should be produced before someone lost their job - paid or not.

Fulani should not have had it both ways, but she has. Unchallenged, all over the press, abused (non-violently,) "locks moved to see name badge"- OMG!! - invaded body space. The shock is still with her and will remain so, and it's not over yet as there's more to come. The Palace will reach out for advice how they can improve practises, SH may meet Fulani and grovel, Scrote will crow and the headlines are already asking if the Ho was right all along in that the RF are institutionally racist. Sistah_Space will get money for the manufactured trauma, a double bonus as extra publicity for their blatantly anti-white charity.
It's a lucrative business, racism.

If you invite a rabid fox into your henhouse you take the consequences. However, in the mad world of the Stoats and Bugga.Up and Aphid, IT'S THE HENS' FAULT.

I feel that SH a bit like PA has been made a scapegoat, and the Palace were very quick to chop her off with indecent haste just as she was getting used to being called a Companion instead of Lady in Waiting. It was appeasement, more appeasement of the Stoats.

SH is described as "an ageing anachronism" as though she's just fit for the tip. She has every right to be an ageing anachronism as many of her generation fought and died in the Wars. Not everything in life can only be good if it's young, black and angry like this garbed nasty fraud - who maybe targeted SH on behalf of the Ho because SH predicted that the Stoat romance would hit the skids.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a feeling this scene is her receiving news the Queen had passed.
I have a feeling I’ve seen this pic before, or one very similar, which was taken back in her ‘Tig’ days and she was texting/playing games on her phone and laughing not crying.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm kind of wondering, though, in amongst all this Sussex drama, about what's going on with the Wales's whole 'look' these days. People used to love 'Wills and Kate' because they looked pretty fun and much more casual than we were used to the RF being...jeans and all that. Now that they're being lined up properly as King and Queen in waiting they just look...corporate. Much more serious and old-fashioned Royal. They could have been at that game in relaxed clothes having a laugh and people would have loved it. But they just seemed stiff and stuffy in the photos - the kind of image the RF really needs to avoid right now. Someone said upthread that whoever planned this US tour is stuck in the 90s...I reckon whoever is advising and styling the Wales is too. Time for younger PR and optics people at the palace, I reckon.

People care way too much about "optics"

Meanwhile people who met them:

1669935008403.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually think Netflix might stitch them up.
Now THAT would be a great Christmas present?!? Hopefully all the cast and crew are diverse so Smeg can’t throw the racism team after them!

I think she fucked up in her initial plan…in Britain she would have had more leverage had she of cited Elitism…In the uk it’s quite a melting pot racially. For the size of the tiny island it’s quite impressive! The biggest divide in the UK is the class system! That has STRONG feelings across the board! But she’s not bright, and is stuck in her American echo chamber…really she missed a trick! Plus she would have to admit she is not part of the aristocracy and of a lower class…oooph, if only she could’ve gotten her ego out of the way…she could’ve been a step closer to her Dianoa 2.0 goal!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The RF reaction in immediately vanquishing William’s godmother and someone so close to the late Queen, is an affirmation that all the racist claims M is making.…are true. The Palace is a wasp nest of racists.

So dumb. They made no attempt at all to show another side of the story, to point out the hyberbole and the previous tweets of the Activist. In essence, they protected her.

Friday, W&K will be in the midst of one of the most Woke campuses in the US. Thry did not protect them by their capitulation…they set them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.