Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see...

So Lady Susan was using MK Ultra techniques....

Has Lady Susan got a white Fiat Uno?
She is after money - expecting a huge cheque from KC3 in time for Christmas - or wants to be employed to give training to the staff - her 5 minutes of fame will soon fade. I wonder what her salary is?

Gift aid:
Not recognised by HMRC for gift aid

Total income: £363,506
Total expenditure: £163,298
Total income includes £52,346 from 2 government contract

Income / Expenditure31/03/201931/03/202031/03/2021
Total gross income£14.71k£50.73k£363.51k
Total expenditure£18.85k£41.60k£163.30k
Income from government contractsN/A£40.00k£52.35k
Income from government grantsN/AN/AN/A

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was going to watch, because sometimes feeling rage perks me up a bit, but I’m not sure my heart could withstand too much of this utter shite
I definitely won’t watch it, but I read the synopsis posted and almost barfed. I just can’t with these two.

Dear Karma, I don’t have my CDL, but can I drive the bus 🚌 just this one time???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You really do need popcorn, with these cunts don't you? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The name Ngozi is Igbo (SE Nigeria), and "Fulani" is a totally different ethnicity from Igbo in northern Nigeria and some other WA countries. Confused is an understatement, she's just a dumb duck grifting appropriator with no credible comprehension of either ethnicity.
I knew it. Definitely not overly welcome in a lot of African households. Bitter much?

Reactions: 17
Lady C says Marlene didn't want the questions as she would have had to say, I'm not African and ngozi is not my real name.

Makes a good point that the RF shouldn't have had knee jerk reaction and should have said they would look into it/investigate or wtte, and that LH was not a racist as her previous 60 years of service show. Until the Smeg apogist turned up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yesterday King C showed who he is going to be as a monarch. He'll be an overcooked noodle. He is no leader. A strong man would have defended Lady S. A strong king would have revoked the titles from Sparky and Clown. I knew he'd be a shadow of his mother. SMH

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The incessant, over the top main stream media channels and newspapers reaction to this story makes me wonder, why didn't they do the same regarding the Rochdale and Rotherham grooming gangs? Why wasn't a victim interviewed (incognito) on, for example Sky news, Jeremy Vine, LBC, Lorraine etc as ngozi was today. Says a lot about our UK media.
They don't like their ethnicity referred to either. Meanwhile adjacent ethnicities feel the unfairness of this.

The trailer is really NOT going down well on t'other place, not a word of defence 13 pages in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Scobie Dobie Doo claiming these "previously unseen" photos are from the couple's personal album. But in that case who took them, particularly the first one? The kitchen ghost?

Or do they have cameras/phones propped up on the kitchen shelf ready to auto-capture any given moment?

Or is it more of the work of her Chief Photography Chancer, Harriman again?

View attachment 1774409

View attachment 1774411
Ffs how old are they? These PDA pics are what teenagers do (but with real passion) or cheesy influencers do.
Waiting for the Tik Tok launch...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do the Gruesomes think we are the martians from Mars Attacks? Why are they hellbent on making our brains burst into goo with their shitesounds and shitewords that mean nothing so are also shitesounds?! 🤦🤯

bleeping LOVE that movie! ‘Do not run’ *pew pew* ‘we come in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You need to watch this…She did a great job!
I posted that earlier WYD! How are you. See you words with friends xx

Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news at 10.15 re are the harkles sabotaging the Wales USA trip. Should be interesting!

Reactions: 14
Are you allowed to cuss at the voice which comes at you from the self service checkout in the supermarket? "Please scan another item", "you need to enter the number of items","have you finished your shopping", "how many carrier bags have you used", "please insert cash", "please take your receipt and change" ...... all this fired at me every few seconds if I show any sign of hesitation for just a moment. Abuse of the elderly I call this and yes I cuss at the machine, not under my breath but out loud, much to the amusement of the people waiting behind me to use this abusive machine.

Christmas food shopping will push me to the limit so if I disappear from this site you know I have been accused of verbal violence to a bleeping metal object!
OMg, I hate those darn things!! I will do everything I can to avoid them. EVERY FREAKING time I use them, there is some darn problem!! I hate them with a passion. And I will fuss and fuss if I have to use them.
I don't blame you for cussing at them, wisebutwild, they are the scourge of the earth.

• Heart
I posted that earlier WYD! How are you. See you words with friends xx

Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news at 10.15 re are the harkles sabotaging the Wales USA trip. Should be interesting!
Haha! I deleted my post so it wasn’t a double up! Headed to WWF now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lady Susan

Was just gonna post this. So Lady H had infact reached out several times to speak with Marlene but had no response. What a surprise said noone ever. Why do that and ruin your PR and several lucrative media interviews

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.