Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of wondering, though, in amongst all this Sussex drama, about what's going on with the Wales's whole 'look' these days. People used to love 'Wills and Kate' because they looked pretty fun and much more casual than we were used to the RF being...jeans and all that. Now that they're being lined up properly as King and Queen in waiting they just look...corporate. Much more serious and old-fashioned Royal. They could have been at that game in relaxed clothes having a laugh and people would have loved it. But they just seemed stiff and stuffy in the photos - the kind of image the RF really needs to avoid right now. Someone said upthread that whoever planned this US tour is stuck in the 90s...I reckon whoever is advising and styling the Wales is too. Time for younger PR and optics people at the palace, I reckon.
Totally totally agree. Kate was there in pointy stilettos. I've said it on these threads so many times, she gets it so right but very often so so wrong. She needs to dress for her age, there's still ways to be formal and classy without aging yourself by 10 years

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling I’ve seen this pic before, or one very similar, which was taken back in her ‘Tig’ days and she was texting/playing games on her phone and laughing not crying.
If you look very carefully at her mouth it definitely looks like she is laughing.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me but I am appalled by the behaviour of the two women standing either side of the Queen. They are talking across her to each other then lean across in between her and who the Queen is talking to, to shake hands! In my neck of the woods that is just plain rude. I would never do that to anybody, even a friend, go behind her if you must talk and shake hands but in front is just bad manners.
absolutely agree, I winced when I saw this. How rude!

Reactions: 23
Totally totally agree. Kate was there in pointy stilettos. I've said it on these threads so many times, she gets it so right but very often so so wrong. She needs to dress for her age, there's still ways to be formal and classy without aging yourself by 10 years
I honestly wonder how the majority of RF women cope with those heels. It shows I'm getting older but I keep wondering if they have a pair of trainers in the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Kitty's tweet to see the likes to dislikes as these are the latest numbers people are definitely not impressed by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really don’t understand the need to upstage a charity event (for a cause they notionally but never literally support) with another self centred venture. If only they spent 10% time advocating charities they did themselves. Smegma seems pretty delusional that people don’t like them because they’re confused or misled…actually most opinions of her tumble the more she promotes herself. What a grim character. Really is out for revenge, nasty piece of work. Anyonegriftingthis hard for public image has lot to hide.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

Richard Kay. Richard Eden and Gyles Brandreth gives their views on current happenings - Lady Hussey, DOE title, slimming down the monarchy. Also explains that the visit to US by PPoW is more than just Earthshot. İt's an attempt to reinforce TRF in eyes of US as it's been the Harkle show since 2020. Good photo montage at the end.

Reactions: 19
The RF reaction in immediately vanquishing William’s godmother and someone so close to the late Queen, is an affirmation that all the racist claims M is making.…are true. The Palace is a wasp nest of racists.

So dumb. They made no attempt at all to show another side of the story, to point out the hyberbole and the previous tweets of the Activist. In essence, they protected her.

Friday, W&K will be in the midst of one of the most Woke campuses in the US. Thry did not protect them by their capitulation…they set them up.
Excellent post. Totally agree.

So disappointed in KC and PW knee jerk reaction. You're so right. This gives credence to the race batters. Instead of them giving a measured response.

Thing is, the RF are probably flummoxed at how to deal with this situation but I would have thought the courtiers/advisors/men in grey suits would have known.

Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion

Peace on Earthshot and good Will for all men: narcissist Megs lets the mask slip again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think they're finding their way in their new role keeping in mind Charles intent on slimming down monarchy.
Tricky one for them.
And the added stress of the bloody overseas pair. I'm surprised Kates managing to smile to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s not culturally appropriating as she isn’t dressing up like she’s wearing a costume. This woman is likely part of the generation that is gung ho into rejecting the clothing and names given by white slave owners. I bet she likes to pour water on the ground as part of libation ceremonies before she holds her events and probably talks a lot about “the ancestors.” She’s trying to connect with a past that was stripped from her. I know lots of black people like this even in my own family. It was part and parcel of the black power and decolonization era.
She should have taken this opportunity then to talk about her ancestors. She was, I believe, being deliberately obtuse with Lady Hussey. And she wasn’t given her name by slave owners, she was born here, so presumably her parents named her Marlene.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know what all this brazen hussy shite in twitter bios for pro H&M sites is. Every African flag they can goggle with no real picture. Bots?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.