Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been posted yet?

Yes - the woman must be mortified. I think that she resigned her honorary position rather than was sacked as such?

It does seem very drama queen and incredibly incorrect that Ngozi is now saying something along the lines that she felt she was being asked to renounce her citizenship? I'm not quoting verboten

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sarah Brown (Gordon Brown's wife) encountered Harry at Diana's service:
''Gordon offers his sympathy to Prince Harry who has just been through an awful run with the media. PrinceHarry replies humorously that it is either the Palace or the government who gets it, so with all due respect he is quite happy when it is the other way around. Gordon replies that we should not forget we also have the Mayor of London, who could take a turn. Prince Harry roars with laughter. ''
Behind the black door.

He always had interesting connections , Jane Goodall for example and her fascination with Bigfoot / Sasquatch , she truly wants them to be real.
"I'm fascinated and would actually love them to exist," adding, "Of course, it's strange that there has never been a single authentic hide or hair of the Bigfoot, but I've read all the accounts."
The indigenous group Sts’ailes of British Columbia has some fascinating Sasquatch stories, Harrison Lake, Harrison River, Archie Harrison ...
Vancouver Island has some serious Sasquatch sightings , fascinating how Harry always choses places with the Bigfoot association , Vancouver Island, Montecito...

Reactions: 15
My late husband was self taught on the guitar, practised for hours but was never very good even then. His favourite tune was ‘Puff the Magic Dragon’ which he sang to the children endlessly when they were little - a captive audience you may say! Nevertheless they remembered it fondly and they wanted it played at his funeral. Everyone sang along at the funeral with a few “La la la’s” from those who didn’t know the words but all knew the tune.
Get practising H, you might master a tune before your invisible kids grow up, but I doubt it.
I can’t help but be mildly amused…when someone is learning an instrument…good for them and all that…but the learning phase for those around them 👀 can be a little tedious to say the least…can you imagine Narckle???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Would Fulani be the husband?
I wondered that.

Cos if Marlene choose the name herself it's a bit odd...

As the Fulani have been fighting a twenty year bush war -
... have been linked with all sorts of killings and kidnaps, and at times have waged a jihad.
And may or may not (I can't be arsed to go look) be linked with the murder of the boys (burned to death) and the kidnapping of the girls from that school, which led to Baring Back Our Girls.

Maybe, that's the look she wanted...
I don't know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ps has anyone told them b&w photos/videos are pretentious and pushing the projection an emotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah, she would have to have brought the Hermes blanket with her, unless she has multiple!

Makes the host provide them for her, then takes them home. She had some outrageous demands back in her Toronto days too.

Reactions: 19
Sarah Brown (Gordon Brown's wife) encountered Harry at Diana's service:
''Gordon offers his sympathy to Prince Harry who has just been through an awful run with the media. PrinceHarry replies humorously that it is either the Palace or the government who gets it, so with all due respect he is quite happy when it is the other way around. Gordon replies that we should not forget we also have the Mayor of London, who could take a turn. Prince Harry roars with laughter. ''
Behind the black door.

He always had interesting connections , Jane Goodall for example and her fascination with Bigfoot / Sasquatch , she truly wants them to be real.
"I'm fascinated and would actually love them to exist," adding, "Of course, it's strange that there has never been a single authentic hide or hair of the Bigfoot, but I've read all the accounts."
The indigenous group Sts’ailes of British Columbia has some fascinating Sasquatch stories, Harrison Lake, Harrison River, Archie Harrison ...
Vancouver Island has some serious Sasquatch sightings , fascinating how Harry always choses places with the Bigfoot association , Vancouver Island, Montecito...
As though that twit could track anything. They'd have to get Bear Grylls to go with him 😂

• Haha
Ffs how old are they? These PDA pics are what teenagers do (but with real passion) or cheesy influencers do.
Waiting for the Tik Tok launch...
Never mind Tik Tok. From some of those pics, I thought we were heading straight to OnlyFans.

The pics remind me of the embarrassing PDA stuff little Brookie Peltz Beckham and his missus post on social media, and the DM put on the sidebar for clicks.

Even they, in their 20s, are getting a bit old for that sort of thing.

The Harkles have no excuse. It's mortifying. Can you imagine if PP was still with us, and saw that?

Imagine the text messages Hazza's former mates - the ones Smeg berated - must be sending each other right now. Imagine his old army mates.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just checked. The trailer is on my Google news homepage but Netflix app is silent. Didn't go searching for it, but it's nowhere on the homepage 🤞🙏

Reactions: 10
I'm kind of wondering, though, in amongst all this Sussex drama, about what's going on with the Wales's whole 'look' these days. People used to love 'Wills and Kate' because they looked pretty fun and much more casual than we were used to the RF being...jeans and all that. Now that they're being lined up properly as King and Queen in waiting they just look...corporate. Much more serious and old-fashioned Royal. They could have been at that game in relaxed clothes having a laugh and people would have loved it. But they just seemed stiff and stuffy in the photos - the kind of image the RF really needs to avoid right now. Someone said upthread that whoever planned this US tour is stuck in the 90s...I reckon whoever is advising and styling the Wales is too. Time for younger PR and optics people at the palace, I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is after money - expecting a huge cheque from KC3 in time for Christmas - or wants to be employed to give training to the staff - her 5 minutes of fame will soon fade. I wonder what her salary is?

Gift aid:
Not recognised by HMRC for gift aid

Total income: £363,506
Total expenditure: £163,298
Total income includes £52,346 from 2 government contract

Income / Expenditure31/03/201931/03/202031/03/2021
Total gross income£14.71k£50.73k£363.51k
Total expenditure£18.85k£41.60k£163.30k
Income from government contractsN/A£40.00k£52.35k
Income from government grantsN/AN/AN/A
I saw on twitter - or somewhere - that she earns about £180k a year.

Which I imagine is a quite a step up from what she earned as registrar of marriages.

How true that is, I dunno...
As according to some the charity doesn't provide services, just diversity seminars.
And the reason they were there was to raise funds so they could provide services.

Oh and Ms Fulani isn't a trustee of the charity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Was just gonna post this. So Lady H had infact reached out several times to speak with Marlene but had no response. What a surprise said noone ever. Why do that and ruin your PR and several lucrative media interviews
But she doesn't want LH to reach out - she wants Buckingham Palace and KC or QC to speak to her so she can advise them on what to do and change things - who does that remind you of?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
conspiracy theories have always really annoyed me, mostly because they seem to be designed to suck in gullible folks but..... social media has become too powerful & it's not easy to see what issues are being instigated by bots & evil-doers.... for example, Russia hates NATO, the EU, democracies & has been shown to have interfered in many global turmoils (Afghanistan, Africa, Ukraine, etc.). They continue to interfere in US politics & reports state that they may have been active in Brexit (altho this has not been investigated as well as the US election interference). it would not surprise me if such powers were trying to destroy the monarchy by fanning flames/bots of hate/racism on social media & even helping to finance players like Haz/Meg. there has been speculation in the past, of Ruskie billionaire providing them with a luxurious house in Vancouver, of a Russian previously owning their home in Montecito.... & where ARE they getting their money from ?
China? Any leftie bekind groups? China is buying Africa and the Carribean as well as universities in the west.

Watching Body Language Guy on the teaser trailer. The Harkles are trying to manipulate and trigger people (tug at the heart strings) with shots of Smeg and Haz as children - 10 of Haz and 13 of Smeg. İ feel that the child photos of Smeg have been prettified/photoshopped around the tooth area, eyes and hair, as in the child snaps İ've seen previously she was quite plain with imperfect teeth. All recent photos trying to look spontaneous but posed and fake, simulating intimacy. Some snapped on royal property (Buck Palace). BLG thinks we might get excerpts from Spare coinciding with Earthshot ceremony?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If there are 6 episodes that are meant to be about their "love story" there is no reason to shoehorn in commentary on the state of the commonwealth today and the royal family's relationship with the press other than to cry racism and victimhood. They will make themselves look even worse. They have been "together" 6 years not 56 or maybe they got together 3 years before they realised.

I have a feeling this scene is her receiving news the Queen had passed.
Were Netflix crew have been allowed in windsor estate? Or she could have had a camera set up

Reactions: 20
And they only provide services for a certain section of women, who are of African or Caribbean descent. So how do they check? Do they have to ask..where you from? Shock horror

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.